15+ Year Old Account
    Hi.

It's cool that everyone here likes DBZ so much, but this thread isn't meant to be a "spam as many DBZ images as possible"; it's a discussion thread.

Please keep the memes and likes to a minimum, they add nothing to the discussion
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    Hi.

It's cool that everyone here likes DBZ so much, but this thread isn't meant to be a "spam as many DBZ images as possible"; it's a discussion thread.

Please keep the memes and likes to a minimum, they add nothing to the discussion

Respectfully I have to disagree with this. It's titled the DBZ Fan thread, not the DBZ discussion thread. I'm seriously not trying to get banned or infracted but shouldn't that mean that any DBZ fan can post anything related to DBZ?
    "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shootyadead View Post
    Respectfully I have to disagree with this. It's titled the DBZ Fan thread, not the DBZ discussion thread. I'm seriously not trying to get banned or infracted but shouldn't that mean that any DBZ fan can post anything related to DBZ?
    I have to respectfully agree.

No one has made any complaints (in the thread) regarding the pics and memes. If someone has done so in private, that is another matter entirely, however I don't see that happening from the people who would be in the thread.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

10+ Year Old Account
    this is the first out of the 110 pages I;m hearing this

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish episoe of bardock would become a series, it resets power levels to the namek saga hell even saiyan saga if bardock does not learn to control super siayan form.

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    Hi.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...78/052/be3.jpg

---------- Post added 2012-05-18 at 12:36 PM ----------

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/3959677_460s_v1.jpg
    Last edited by Chelly; 2012-05-18 at 08:31 AM.
    I see Stupid people!

10+ Year Old Account
    dat math

dat boss

dat infinite mass

dat goku is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by DeadNotSleeping View Post
    snip
    ---------- Post added 2012-05-18 at 12:36 PM ----------

snip
    Probably a vast under-approximation, considering that it is generally accepted that even Raditz can move faster than the speed of light. But nonetheless, an entertaining calculation.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Meme spam" is easily countered by inserting real conversation with the image.

Example: Holy crap, Frieza can make two Destructo Discs! And they're purple! And he can move them telepathically! This can only be bad for Goku and end well for Frieza.

Also,

Ok, I've been reading Amilova comic right now, and noticed that it's author must have been a fan of DBZ Why ? Raul, one of the baddies, is wearing a scouter

EDIT:
    Also, why do you care if we post meme pics in every post or not ? This is FAN thread, in FUN section, in OFFTOPIC subforums. We don't even raise our post counts here. We're having fun posting various pics / memes all day long. Hell, we even have a moderator posting here on occasions, and he didn't mind it at all.
    Last edited by rad586; 2012-05-18 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    Ok, I've been reading Amilova comic right now, and noticed that it's author must have been a fan of DBZ Why ? Raul, one of the baddies, is wearing a scouter

EDIT:
    Also, why do you care if we post meme pics in every post or not ? This is FAN thread, in FUN section, in OFFTOPIC subforums. We don't even raise our post counts here. We're having fun posting various pics / memes all day long. Hell, we even have a moderator posting here on occasions, and he didn't mind it at all.
    and yet i still get a minor infraction, weird huh......
    I see Stupid people!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadNotSleeping View Post
    and yet i still get a minor infraction, weird huh......
    Your first image was unrelated to DBZ.

10+ Year Old Account

found this,i personally like it lol.

(loves dubstep)

None of the other fun stuff threads are allowed to constantly spem meme images. If you want to do that do it in the Funny picture thread, this thread isn't above rules, you have to follow them just like the other threads do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    What llDemonll means is that you don't need to post a meme picture in every single post you post in here.
    yea, pretty much this. it's fine you want to post memes, but the thread was here so that people could have a "dedicated" place to have all their dbz chat, not so they had a dedicated place to dump images to. at least chat sometimes
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    there is hope with toooonnnaaaaammmmiiiii

Not sure if this has been posted here yet or not, but the show ended a long time ago. I was watching DBZ back in 2001-2002. I even bought the complete box set of it on VHS. I'm sure you can find a set around for dirt cheap these days.
    You say that I'm cold, and sometimes I'm out of control.

10+ Year Old Account
    niiiiice lex def got to find prices on that

i got the vhs of the other world tournament some wher