Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Wait... fusion doesn't turn you SS
    Gogeta says hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Well, he does study.

[/COLOR][IMG]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/3387/1074182020artist3ahatto.jpg[IMG]
    But it's not book smarts, it's observational, common-sense smarts.

Also, is that Broly and Celestia? Kinda hard to tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    broly owned dat pony

10+ Year Old Account
    Broly would still be a dick head if Goku didnt cry. The crying just made Broly really hate Goku.

broly killing the MLP is so random haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    So why is kid Gohan the smartest person on the show?

"We have to lure the androids away from the city"

"Well, they're androids, maybe we can't sense them"

"I know why my dad is weak! It's the heart disease!"

Other examples I forgot from the Frieza saga, but yeah. Aside from Vegeta being a tactical "genius", everybody on the show is out-intelligenced by the ten-year-old.
    Not to mention the idea of snagging Vegeta's hidden dragon ball(Although he did not know it was his until later) in the Namek saga. That causes so many things to go there way. Vegeta joins them when he confronts them and finds out the Ginyu's are coming. Otherwise they probably would of had to take on the Ginyus separately meaning death before Goku gets there in time. Meaning Frieza wins.

Gohan's the only one with an actual brain left. The rest are to brain damaged from fighting for so many years to think properly.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish they would turn episode of bardock into a series, it resets power levels to saiyan and namek sagas (if bardock does not instantly control being a super siayan) it leads to brand new story lines, maybe how old namek used to be etc

COME ON! do want

or atleast dragon ball AF

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I really wish they would turn episode of bardock into a series, it resets power levels to saiyan and namek sagas (if bardock does not instantly control being a super siayan) it leads to brand new story lines, maybe how old namek used to be etc

COME ON! do want

or atleast dragon ball AF
    It'll still never be as good as the original, Kai and GT proved us that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think a Broly in a universe where Kakarot didnt cry would be far more dangerous, he'd much likely fight with more wits instead of blind rage making him a far more dangerous oponent, just think of when nappa was really pissed and vegeta said he was fighting like shit.

Hello everyone I'm new to this thread but I've loved dbz since I was a kid.
    I've watched a bit of GT didn't really get into it though.

I'm particularly a huge fan up until cell/ bojack after that I still enjoyed it, just not as much.

certain things about the buu saga I loved obv. Fusions, ss3, majin, but stuff like gohan losing his power (but became cool again as mystic) umm great saiyaman bothered me... trunks and goten bothered me... Hercule was funny but grew annoying I spited him as a child for taking credit for the Z fighters. Fat Buu was meeh I duno dumb and weird. But Super Buu and Kid Buu saved the saga as the villains. I feel like the lesser Z fighters became completely less relevant.. During cell and the androids power levels where still competitive at best and you atleast had them fighting different forms of cell and cell jrs.

10+ Year Old Account

only way the fight seems fair

also yes i did not like that tien, yamcha krillin and basically any 1 was replaced by children.

---------- Post added 2012-06-04 at 04:09 PM ----------

I mean they coulda met new aliens who woulda been cool friends, like a non filler pikon or non pussy supreme kai

---------- Post added 2012-06-04 at 04:27 PM ----------

nail......gather the dragonballs

10+ Year Old Account
    Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaail... You must now refer to me as Super Kamiguru...
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    It'll still never be as good as the original, Kai and GT proved us that.
    GT, yes. Kai was an improvement over Z in nearly every conceivable way.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    kai needs more garlic JR

10+ Year Old Account
    kai needs more garlic JR
    Are you trying to get banned again? Mentioning Garlic Jr in a positive way should be infractable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked Dead Zone. Garlic Jr's anime arc, on the other hand...
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    garlic is ok filler and the other world martial arts tourny

PIKON!

10+ Year Old Account
    garlic is ok filler and the other world martial arts tourny

PIKON!
    Pikon and Otherworld tourney are miles, light years, dimensions ahead of Garlic J. Saga.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I just thought of something cool after reading DBZM. What if during the android saga when Yamcha was getting all jelly of Vegeta being strong and awesome he went out on a training expidition. While training Dr. Gero finds and watches him and then after a while offers to help Yamcha get stronger. Yamcha (being Yamcha) accepts without thinking and before ya know it it, BAM, he's an android. Of course Dr. Gero programed him to be a killer specifically meant to hunt down and kill all of Goku's friends. However, as he is almost about to kill Krillin, Krillin starts spouting off stuff that makes him stop and attempt to get ahold of himself. He spares Krillin and goes off to think. Later on he returns to start killing everyone again and ends up fighting Vegeta. Yamcha out matches Vegeta when he is out of super saiyen and can fight him as an equal when he is. When Bulma shows up with the tech needed to restrain Yamcha until she can fix his programing, Vegeta bitch smacks the poor guy down and Bulma chains him up. After cell is defeated they either use the dragon balls to wish him out of being a deranged killer or Bulma fixes him. Not only would this have been an interesting plot twist, but it could have made a non-saiyen relevant.

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 01:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Pikon and Otherworld tourney are miles, light years, dimensions ahead of Garlic J. Saga.

i liked it because it proved they dont always need goku! well aleast the after freiza 1

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 01:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    So I just thought of something cool after reading DBZM. What if during the android saga when Yamcha was getting all jelly of Vegeta being strong and awesome he went out on a training expidition. While training Dr. Gero finds and watches him and then after a while offers to help Yamcha get stronger. Yamcha (being Yamcha) accepts without thinking and before ya know it it, BAM, he's an android. Of course Dr. Gero programed him to be a killer specifically meant to hunt down and kill all of Goku's friends. However, as he is almost about to kill Krillin, Krillin starts spouting off stuff that makes him stop and attempt to get ahold of himself. He spares Krillin and goes off to think. Later on he returns to start killing everyone again and ends up fighting Vegeta. Yamcha out matches Vegeta when he is out of super saiyen and can fight him as an equal when he is. When Bulma shows up with the tech needed to restrain Yamcha until she can fix his programing, Vegeta bitch smacks the poor guy down and Bulma chains him up. After cell is defeated they either use the dragon balls to wish him out of being a deranged killer or Bulma fixes him. Not only would this have been an interesting plot twist, but it could have made a non-saiyen relevant.

in that universe it seems like they hate saiyans which is why krillin is so cold towards goku in that universe (old krillin and normal universe goku)

i think they became androids to defeat piccolo since he is not in that universe, or maybe when vegeta and nappa attacked which is why they dont like saiyans.