10+ Year Old Account
    GT trunks never by himself became very powerful and lived in a world of peace in a rich life provided by his wealthy mother/family and i guess vegeta became pre occupied with treating his daughter like a princess so bulma likly raised trunks more like chi chi wanted to raise gohan

future trunks of course raised by his mother and gohan in a world not in peace where he needed to be strong

10+ Year Old Account
    Which brings us back to the DBZ Multiverse chapter cover I linked earlier in the thread where Future Trunks is talking about his life with the two regular Trunks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    One of the questions I ask myself. Is GT Trunks really a pansy, or does he only seem that way because of how awesome Future Trunks is?

Future Trunks is like an awesome trailer to the crappy movie that is GT Trunks.
    Probably same thing that happened to Gohan, he got weak from living a normal life. though, Trunks seemed to want to continue being a fighter and explorer more than Gohan did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which brings us back to the DBZ Multiverse chapter cover I linked earlier in the thread where Future Trunks is talking about his life with the two regular Trunks.
    yeah pretty much accurate i was thinking of that while typing

10+ Year Old Account
    When you think about it, it's kind of strange that Trunks and Goten were so close in strength at the World Juniors. They explain that the difference is that Trunks is stronger because of the extra year in age, but if you think about it, Trunks should have been much stronger than Goten since he was trained by Vegeta, and in the Gravity Room as well, where as Goten was trained by Chi Chi, followed by a few weeks with Gohan.

Of course, it could just be Goku's DNA. He always seems to get stronger at a faster rate then Vegeta, no matter what training Vegeta does.

10+ Year Old Account
    just plot holes to make an interesting rivalry

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    just plot holes to make an interesting rivalry
    Pretty much. Like how it was possible for Tien, Chaotzu, and Yamcha to beat the Ginyu Force at King Kai's. No way in hell they had that much power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Pretty much. Like how it was possible for Tien, Chaotzu, and Yamcha to beat the Ginyu Force at King Kai's. No way in hell they had that much power.
    And that was on the same day that the Ginyus first arrived on Namek, so that means that unless the humans strength doubled in that day alone, they were stronger than Vegeta at the beginning of that day, and Tien may have been stronger than Goku, since he split into two, beating Burter and Jeice separately at half his strength.

However, it would explain how Piccolo was a match for 2nd form Frieza after fusing with a guy with a PL of 42k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    filler nuff said

10+ Year Old Account
    However, it would explain how Piccolo was a match for 2nd form Frieza after fusing with a guy with a PL of 42k
    Well, I can't remember if it was mentioned during the show, but I thought I saw somewhere that the Namek fusion was more powerful than the Fusion dance, so that might make sense at least. But Piccolo didn't do any training at King Kai's, unless you count more meditating (which I've already queried if that actually makes him stronger). So who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    meditation makes him a lot stronger for some unknown reason

thats how he trains

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jlopez707 View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/9cuCO.jpg

GINYU FORCE RULES. GINYU FORCE RULES. GINYU FORCE RULES. GINYU FORCE RULES. Take a guess who I am :P
    BURTER!!! jk the space aussie

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the Ginyus' scene at King Kai's in Abridged. They really make that scene seem like a joke when King Kai, with a power level of around 3000, beats all of the Ginyus at once.

As big a Ginyu Force fanboy as I am, that scene never made any sense at all.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    they just did it as a joke the real scene im sure u know has yamcha tien and chaitozu beating them

totally relevent
    I see Stupid people!

Ok, while surfing on the youtube I've found a video of "Dragon Ball Reborn Vegeta" .......
    here's the pic:

Altough I wouldn't say he looks like Vegeta, atleast he looks like a sayian for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    racist dragon ball evolution, goku is white and the every other saiyan is asian

The meditation on King Kai's planet gets me. Piccolo previously training while meditating was at least using telekinesis while he did it to strengthen himself. Anyone else remember the scene where he's lifting the pyramids and stuff and accidentally blows one up. Or accidentally makes a bunch of twisters and causes a giant earthquake. He's all like "WHAT HAVE I DONE!!"

But on Kai's planet nothing is going on. I'm going to guess it's because by that time he had learned to control and focus his meditation better. Also, as Piccolo grows kinder his meditation seems to also clam down, like the rage he had inside is gone now. Could be one or the other, could be both, can't tell for sure.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-06-05 at 07:36 PM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    The meditation on King Kai's planet gets me. Piccolo previously training while meditating was at least using telekinesis while he did it to strengthen himself. Anyone else remember the scene where he's lifting the pyramids and stuff and accidentally blows one up. Or accidentally makes a bunch of twisters and causes a giant earthquake. He's all like "WHAT HAVE I DONE!!"

But on Kai's planet nothing is going on. I'm going to guess it's because by that time he had learned to control and focus his meditation better. Also, as Piccolo grows kinder his meditation seems to also clam down, like the rage he had inside is gone now. Could be one or the other, could be both, can't tell for sure.
    Yeah, on Kai's planet nothing happened, but on Earth, during his prepairations for Martial Arts Tournament he caused an "earthquake" in Kami's Temple, and I'm sure it would atleast shake an entire continent if he did that on the ground.

10+ Year Old Account
    casshern in casshern sins is voiced by the same guy who voiced trunks

THAT IS A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION TOONAMI!