Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    on the real note whos shin
    It took me a couple minutes, but I think he's referring to Supreme Kai, Shin being his Earth name at the Tournament.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    It took me a couple minutes, but I think he's referring to Supreme Kai, Shin being his Earth name at the Tournament.
    u mean pussy kai? yeah that guys named marble i think, and nah pussy kai looks notin like him

---------- Post added 2012-07-06 at 05:55 PM ----------

anyone have any idea of Piccolos PL right before he ate nail? I mean, nails Pl was what, 45000? and frieza second form was what, 2 million? and piccolo was about as strong as him, and even though he had alot of training at kais place it cant be that much. I know when you fuse you dont just PL+PL, but seriously? i'll asume his pl was ATLEAST above 100k, since that would allow him to easily kill all the ginyu force people, which tien and lolcha could, easily and he is much stronger then them.
    What is the equation to meassure the PL post fusion? i know the namekian fusion is better and stronger then the one used for Goten and maybe, (i dont know) stronger then the one used for Vegeto.

But can anyone give me an assumption for Piccolos PL pre nail?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    anyone have any idea of Piccolos PL right before he ate nail? I mean, nails Pl was what, 45000? and frieza second form was what, 2 million? and piccolo was about as strong as him, and even though he had alot of training at kais place it cant be that much. I know when you fuse you dont just PL+PL, but seriously? i'll asume his pl was ATLEAST above 100k, since that would allow him to easily kill all the ginyu force people, which tien and lolcha could, easily and he is much stronger then them.
    What is the equation to meassure the PL post fusion? i know the namekian fusion is better and stronger then the one used for Goten and maybe, (i dont know) stronger then the one used for Vegeto.

But can anyone give me an assumption for Piccolos PL pre nail?
    I don't know the answer to your question, but I thought the bold part was kind of funny since all he did was float there quietly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    I don't know the answer to your question, but I thought the bold part was kind of funny since all he did was float there quietly.
    Man, thats how Piccolo train
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

10+ Year Old Account
    freizas second form is roughly 1 million likly more since he said it was 1 million last time he was in it

piccolo likly was much stronger then tien yamcha and chautzu and in filler they beat the ginyu force.

nail was at 45000ish ive seen that number before

also the namek fusion likly lacks any real number. dont forget kami is roughly 200, he fuesed with piccolo and then hes android level when the androids pretty much raped the hell out of him.

yea that namek fusion must be pretty fucking badass, but weren't that exact fusion between kami and piccolo extra strong since they were once the same person? I think they said something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    freizas second form is roughly 1 million likly more since he said it was 1 million last time he was in it

piccolo likly was much stronger then tien yamcha and chautzu and in filler they beat the ginyu force.

nail was at 45000ish ive seen that number before

also the namek fusion likly lacks any real number. dont forget kami is roughly 200, he fuesed with piccolo and then hes android level when the androids pretty much raped the hell out of him.
    Frieza and Piccolo were both around 1 million. Unfortunately, the wiki doesn't have any number before he absorbs Nail. The last one given is 3500 when he's fighting Nappa. One can assume he got stronger since.
    yea that namek fusion must be pretty fucking badass, but weren't that exact fusion between kami and piccolo extra strong since they were once the same person? I think they said something like that.
    Yep, exactly. And by then power levels didn't mean anything anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    also true and they had a huge power boost

imagine demon king piccolo and kami fusing, powerful enough to create the black star dragon

also true and they had a huge power boost

imagine demon king piccolo and kami fusing, powerful enough to create the black star dragon
    i must be honest, i dont know much about the demon king piccolo, and his place in the DB universe, strength wise.
    I dont know much about kamis (and kami in general) strength from when he was younger and stronger.

10+ Year Old Account

[IMG]http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/544491_293580390739978_1319380541_n.jpg[IMG]

Genn, that is fucking amazing!!!

now I want ice cream...
    Last edited by Migari; 2012-07-07 at 04:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK HE IS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dengir View Post
    Genn, that is fucking amazing!!!

now I want ice cream...
    I agree, Genn always finds good pics.

[IMG]http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/251903_338122449601866_231675197_n.jpg[IMG]

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK HE IS!
    I know were those glasses are from I think
    Last edited by Migari; 2012-07-07 at 04:10 AM.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

10+ Year Old Account

Haha, piccolo in saiyan armor. That's great.

Could someone elaborate on the glasses picture though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Finishing up Kai. Ah, when Gohan had like four or five episodes of complete badassery before going back to being a big pussy.

CBA to work with paint on this one ......
    I've been reading "To Love Ru" manga after watching it's anime, and this is what I found:

That girl was changing into various costumes that her robot scanned on the street ...... and in betwean, there was the exact same costume that Goku was wearing after training with Kami

10+ Year Old Account
    Question for fellow fans... How exactly does the super saiyan form scale? Was Gohan the only one to actually reach SSJ2 at the end of the Cell Saga?