10+ Year Old Account
    also they say its based on the manga, meaning

IT CAN BE A BRAND NEW STORY! and not just a remake of the saiyan saga i originally thought

dat evil vegeta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Well, Goku did die and then get trained by a god.
    Yup remember TFS rules, saiyans get drastically more powerful if they come near death and return (or in case of Goku, die completely and return).
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

10+ Year Old Account
    Please be true!, and what Zoma said lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Yup remember TFS rules, saiyans get drastically more powerful if they come near death and return (or in case of Goku, die completely and return).
    Not just TFS, that's a canon saiyan trait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, Genn. I read the AF comics.

Gotta say, I like Toyble's story more. Jijii's isn't bad, but it feels too rushed. Would post more, but I don't wanna spoil anything for anyone wanting to read it.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

Oh fuck yeah! Want now, GIEF NOW!!! Can it be 2013 yet? Please?

10+ Year Old Account

I assume this was made before Tarble's introduction.

---------- Post added 2012-07-10 at 07:39 PM ----------

Last edited by Zoma; 2012-07-11 at 06:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTF Genn? AGAIN!

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIILLL!!!!!!!!! GATHER THE DRAGON BALLS!!
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    OH MY F***EN GOSH!!!!! /drool, lets just hope they don't screw it up

I'm curious if it will turn out to be a feature length film, a more or less hour long film like other DB movies, or a short special, like Episode of Bardock. Any way, it should be pretty good seeing as how Toriyama is co-writing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well at least we know it'll be canon since Toriyama is writing it. Maybe there'll be some bridge in there between Z and GT or something, who knows. It's gonna be awesome though I know that much. Can't wait!!!
    "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!!!"

Genn was banned for his picture on page 145... there is NOTHING wrong with it.. anyways... I hope this next movie can make me forget about what happened with DB:E...

Anyone ever name their Jinx in Pokemon Mrs. Popo?

Also

10+ Year Old Account
    As cool as it might be, it's still a random movie story taking place at some point in the Buu saga. Not that it won't be great seeing the show again, but it's still just a single movie. And then for me it would take getting the same voice actors back.

What's bigger for this, I think, is the potential to lead to other things. It's no secret everyone would love to see a new Dragon Ball arch. This could be the Futurama movies all over again.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, while watching this episode of DBZ on Toonami, I'm perplexed by the kinds of things our heroes do when something obviously bad is about to happen. On this episode, it's the one where Piccolo just extracted the information about who Cell is and such from Cell himself. Cell decided to high-tail it out of there when Krillin and Trunks showed up. Cell flies up into the sky and places his hands over his forehead... thing... OBVIOUSLY a Solar Flare inc. Hell, the three fighters can tell this as well.

What do they do? Freaking keep staring at him, gawking, as if they don't have enough common sense to like... close their eyes and turn around. Even when the attack is happening, they're staring straight into the glare screaming their brains out. I know the Z-fighters powers are unbelievable, but I think their concept of logic is just that as well.

NEW DBZ movie and there is also a new sailor moon anime interesting
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Not just TFS, that's a canon saiyan trait.
    Oh seriously? Man it's been too long since I watched the episodes.

Actually it's been almost 12 years and back then I didn't pay attention to all those details >_<

So when I saw the TFS part where Vegeta says "Gohan, I need you to almost kill me" they weren't joking.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Oh seriously? Man it's been too long since I watched the episodes.

Actually it's been almost 12 years and back then I didn't pay attention to all those details >_<

So when I saw the TFS part where Vegeta says "Gohan, I need you to almost kill me" they weren't joking.
    Yeah, they needed it as a reason for why Goku, Vegeta and Gohan were able to keep up with their next opponent, despite getting beaten by a weaker opponent earlier, and not training in between fights

Ex. Vegeta getting beaten by Zarbon, heals, then beats Zarbon. Vegeta and Gohan getting beat by Recoome, heals, then Vegeta beats Jeice easily and can fight Frieza's first form while Gohan can fight his 3rd form. Goku being a bit stronger than Capt Ginyu, but gets injured, heals, and can fight 1% Final Form Frieza. It's also the reason Krillin blew a hole through Vegeta while Frieza was transforming.

TFS was fairly accurate with the Saiyan healing boost throughout the Namek saga, they just photoshopped the Saiyan handbook into it.

Anyone else thinks Genn is turning into Krillin or Yamcha of this thread with all his bans ?