10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    Anyone else thinks Genn is turning into Krillin or Yamcha of this thread with all his bans ?
    I referred to him as Krillin during his last ban.

I wonder if he'll do the screaming scene when we bring him back this time.

Who did genn get killed by this time anyway? A saibaman? No. 20? Nappa? :P

Genn is totally krillen, you know, because we actually like him to some degree, and hes powerful, not like yamcha, who is just yamcha

They are gathered, no one do an oolong....
    I see Stupid people!

10+ Year Old Account

He's about to make his move...
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry Krillin Genn

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know much about Cthulhu but I am sure Gohan can kick his ass, anyone else a lil pissed that people just vote because they dislike the other opponent/can't be bothered.

< obvious Gohan fan.

Another thing is, some include GT as apart of power levels etc, so why not take into account fan manga's? young Jijii for instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by divinepurpose View Post
    Another thing is, some include GT as apart of power levels etc, so why not take into account fan manga's? young Jijii for instance.
    I'm sorry, but this statement makes no sense. GT was official, oversaw by Toriyama, and produced by Toei. You can argue its canonity all you want, but comparing it to fanfics is just bad.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_GT
    Akira Toriyama is credited as a writer of GT, and he oversaw its production; this was the same process that was used during the production of the anime series Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. He drew a rough design for the GT logo, he designed the GT appearance of the series main cast, and he designed the appearances of Giru and the GT spaceship used in the Black Star Dragon Ball Saga.[1] He also drew at least three color pictures of Goku, Pan, and Trunks adventuring on various planets (Monmaasu, Rudeeze, and an area in Hell).[4]

Toriyama seems to have positive feelings towards his works' continuation, as he drew his version of Super Saiyan 4 Goku (which was originally designed by Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru), exclusively for the Dragon Box GT. Characters and events from GT have also been included in more recent Dragon Ball video games.

Despite these facts, some fans do not consider GT canon, most often claiming incorrectly that the series was not directly written by Toriyama. GT was not originally produced as manga like its predecessors, Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, and contains minor, rarely seen elements which are inconsistent with Dragon Ball Z. However, GT has the least inconsistencies of all three anime series, making it difficult to cite the few that exist as a reason for the series to be set aside as non-canon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was just asking if that's possible, since people say it isn't canon.

Just wish people would stop taking sides saying X DBZ opponent is dumb(overpowered, etc), so I will vote the other guy.

Gohan doesn't have the mental fortitude to fight Cthulhu, especially after his character assassination post-Cell.

I'm still pissed about that. I will continue to be pissed about it for the foreseeable future.

And if people are going to use GT Goku, I'm sure as hell going to use GT "I have no balls and am now a side character because fans wanked too hard over Goku and Vegeta" Gohan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Gohan doesn't have the mental fortitude to fight Cthulhu, especially after his character assassination post-Cell.

I'm still pissed about that. I will continue to be pissed about it for the foreseeable future.

And if people are going to use GT Goku, I'm sure as hell going to use GT "I have no balls and am now a side character because fans wanked too hard over Goku and Vegeta" Gohan.
    That's only fair, guess i'm also pissed about Gohan becoming a wuss lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Cthulhu's absurd and there are a lot of people upset about Goku and Gohan making it that far. I'd have had him losing against the likes of Galactus and such over Cthulhu the narcoleptic.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Leaving this here since I think most of you americans/europeans missed this awesome song <3

Quote Originally Posted by divinepurpose View Post
    Don't know much about Cthulhu but I am sure Gohan can kick his ass, anyone else a lil pissed that people just vote because they dislike the other opponent/can't be bothered.

< obvious Gohan fan.

You really shouldn't let stuff like that bother you. In my case, I care far more about the actual arguments people make. Honestly, if Goku and Gohan win their rounds, (which it looks unlikely that Gohan will win his) I won't even post in the final thread. Everyone knows Gohan stands no chance against Goku.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    You really shouldn't let stuff like that bother you. In my case, I care far more about the actual arguments people make. Honestly, if Goku and Gohan win their rounds, (which it looks unlikely that Gohan will win his) I won't even post in the final thread. Everyone knows Gohan stands no chance against Goku.
    Perhaps Gohan has even more potential still to be unlocked, that wasn't released when Super Kami Guru touched him, or when Cell killed 16, or when Old Kai danced around him for a few hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe its because his potential increased as he got older . I mean the first time he's like 9 then like 15 then he's basically 20 the last time as far as i can tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorged View Post
    Maybe its because his potential increased as he got older . I mean the first time he's like 9 then like 15 then he's basically 20 the last time as far as i can tell.
    The Guru powerup was at 5 (unless his birthday was while he was on Namek). The fight against Cell was when he was 11. The Old Kai ritual was when he was 18.

Seriously though, I don't know how many times the fighters have reached their max potential, only to find out they have more next time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Yea that's a good point, and yea I shouldn't let it bother me, but it does.

@Zoma, I've always felt like Gohan had more potential.....after all he is Gohan....that secret hidden power doesn't just all unlock lol, hopefully they do something with him in that 2013 movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can just picture some magic guy reaching into Gohan, looking for more potential.

"Tapped, tapped, unlocked, ss2... wait, what's this over here? Holy crap, there is a whole other room of the stuff over here!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I can just picture some magic guy reaching into Gohan, looking for more potential.

"Tapped, tapped, unlocked, ss2... wait, what's this over here? Holy crap, there is a whole other room of the stuff over here!"
    I'm suddenly reminded of Yu-Gi-Oh

"Yugi, what are you doing here?"

"Got bored, came to visit. Say, do you have Nintendo?"

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I'm suddenly reminded of Yu-Gi-Oh

"Yugi, what are you doing here?"

"Got bored, came to visit. Say, do you have Nintendo?"
    Relevant to your post, I was deeply saddened at the end of G1 Yu-Gi-Oh. That's be a funny "throwback" episode though