10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    For the most part, the kamehameha does not seem any more powerful than any other blast. It's all about the energy put into it. I've seen several characters from a normal ki blast as opposed to a "special" blast, and they seem to do just as much damage. The different names honestly seem to do nothing.
    I think it has to do with how it's released. For example, when a finger beam hits the landscape, it seems to do the same amount of explosive damage, so it's roughly as strong as a standard ki wave. When it hits a person, it causes a different type of damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually I take back what I sad about picking a wave-type Ki release like Kamehameha.

I would actually prefer an instant-style blast like what Frieza used to kill Krillin. No beams, no travel-time, and most importantly IT NEVER MISSES. Just an instant explosion on your target. Mwahahaha.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Actually I take back what I sad about picking a wave-type Ki release like Kamehameha.

I would actually prefer an instant-style blast like what Frieza used to kill Krillin. No beams, no travel-time, and most importantly IT NEVER MISSES. Just an instant explosion on your target. Mwahahaha.
    I think he put a highly compressed energy ball inside Krillin. He seems to shoot something tiny at Krillin right before he starts floating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just read this in a youtube comment and found it hilarious :P

"Vegeta was the king of Vegeta who died trying to save Vegeta. But Vegeta was destroyed anyway, leaving Vegeta's son, Vegeta, fatherless. No longer being able to live on Vegeta, Vegeta went away from his old home. He now lives on Earth, still claiming to be Vegeta, Prince of Vegeta and Son of King Vegeta."

All we needed was for Namek to be called Piccolo instead :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    "Vegeta was the king of Vegeta who died trying to save Vegeta. But Vegeta was destroyed anyway, leaving Vegeta's son, Vegeta, fatherless. No longer being able to live on Vegeta, Vegeta went away from his old home. He now lives on Earth, still claiming to be Vegeta, Prince of Vegeta and Son of King Vegeta."
    "Your majesty, Bardock's been telling everyone that Frieza plans to destroy Vegeta."
    "Wait, my son, the planet or me?"
    "...Yes."

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    is broly stronger than super perfect cell, yes and here is why

It is stated that gohan is a super saiyan 2 against broly, even if out of practice broly dominated gohan

His first defeat took goku+trunks+vegeta+piccolo+gohan (not super 2) all of whom were super saiyan and super namek. Not just that, it took the right punch in the right spot with a giant asteroid to defeat broly.

Now the second time it was a super saiyan 2, goten who was at at least the same level as freiza and goku to defeat broly.

now for super perfect cell

It took the power of 1 hurt super saiyan 2 to defeat him while being distracted by a relatively strong blast by vegeta. yamcha, krillin, chatzu, and tien all has minuscule power in comparison (maybe tien had more comparable power)

It took a lot more to defeat broly than it did to beat cell.

---------- Post added 2012-07-25 at 08:14 AM ----------

Ki training vs physical training, there is only so far curls can go
    I don't believe it was ever stated that Gohan went SS2 against Broly. That's just DB wiki nonsense. Also welcome back.

---------- Post added 2012-07-25 at 01:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shootyadead View Post
    I have them all dl on this computer but I've never taken the time to watch them as everyone calls them all non-canon filler. I guess I'll have to do that. Plus I really need to watch the Bojack movie to get the reference in DBZA about him being in the middle of King Kai's planet.
    BLASPHEMY! It sounds like "everyone" needs to go DIAF then. The movies are canon of a sort. They don't take place in the main series, (that's arguable for Cooler's Revenge, Bojack Unbound and Wrath of the Dragon) but that doesn't make them non-canon. Akira Toriyama made them, and we know that alternate universes are a thing in DBZ. Canon to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure it was stated by toei that gohan was super saiyan 2.

---------- Post added 2012-07-25 at 04:09 PM ----------

http://dbzf.co.uk/topic/8330235/2/

---------- Post added 2012-07-25 at 04:30 PM ----------

That's a pretty cool picture, never seen that before. Yeah, you're right, Broly should stomp Super Perfect Cell. In fact, I would call that proof that the zenkai still works after reaching Super Saiyan. A hotly debated internet topic for years.

Sweet video. I love videos like that with some good music and well edited stuff going on

On an unrelated note, how do you get yourself banned all the time genn? where do you get those infractions? i've never seen you get an infraction except when you linked Majin boobs earlier.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    dem kais r just jelly of me and mah swag

on a dbz note

im glad you finally agree with me, there are other theories on broly as well, where he just continues to grow in power as long as he is awake

10+ Year Old Account
    "What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger"
    *shows krillin getting blown up.*

WELL THEN, that explains alot. Thank you for posting that video genn, it made me laugh.

10+ Year Old Account

cooler deeeef felt like that

le epic fan art

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    le
    You disappoint me, Greymane...

-------

10+ Year Old Account
    good lessons from dbz

the punch bullies in the face..... such good advice

that video you posted was really well made

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, can't really stand rap or seizure-flashing style editing...6/10 (you sassy bitch :P)

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Just once, I would have liked to see Giant Piccolo vs Oozaru. They should have done it for that filler scene where Gohan transforms from the Saiyan pod projecting a moon.

Genn: I like the video you posted (the actual video, not the singing). I think Shadyvox's remix was better.

---------- Post added 2012-07-26 at 09:24 AM ----------

YESYESYESYESYESYESYES

10+ Year Old Account
    he does perfect cell

*sunglasses*

perfectly! YEAAAAAAHHHHH