Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    cell can wipe that smug "perfect" grin off his face. The so called perfect warrior detroyed by an 11 year old.
    SUP' YOU SCRUB?!
    I thought Gohan was 12 when he defeated Cell because of the 1-year time room.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    I thought Gohan was 12 when he defeated Cell because of the 1-year time room.
    He was 10 actually if you don't count that, 11 if you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    cell can wipe that smug "perfect" grin off his face. The so called perfect warrior detroyed by an 11 year old.
    SUP' YOU SCRUB?!
    Kind of reminds me of Frieza in TFS.

"Oh no, the ruler of all the galaxy, defeated by a mere child! Oh....just kidding"

10+ Year Old Account

lol that was awesome not quite sure why, that was SS5 broly vs SS4 vegeta, goku and gogeta + a SS5 goku. Seems a bit random, but it was awesome anyway
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account

The changing head thing is quite mesmerizing..

That vegeta and goku vs broly video.. It was kind of entertaining. It looked just like a video game to me, and it made me laugh a few times.. like when broly threw a rock at goku and when they said, "Your face looks so angry" and when broly got cut in half and his body exploded... lol

To Goku's healing being ridiculous on Namek. I also believe it was a little extreme but to help support it I think that was the worst he was ever beaten up in his life. On par but most likely worse then the beating Vegeta gave him on Earth since Vegeta was way more powerful now. Also by going into another body and learning how to manage it, it probably helped improve his skills somehow when he got back to his normal one. Training the mind and all that.

Vegeta literally beat the absolute crap out of Ginyu while in Goku's body. Ginyu's defense at that point was like worse then Krillin and Gohans. Every blow Vegeta landed on Goku, it was probably like getting hit with a planet and Ginyu as Goku had like no defense. Vegeta at that point was like 10x stronger then Ginyu in Goku's body meaning lots of broken everything. That slam to the ground he gives him at the end was probably enough to break just about every bone is his body. The closer one is to death the more powerful the healing bonus.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    [video=youtube;CA6kQ_EDh2w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA6kQ_EDh2w&feature=g-vrec[video]
    Ugh.

First off, Final Fantasy Crystal theme? Ok.....

But it's unrealistic (yeah, I just said that). SSJ5 Broly would beat the holy piss out of SSJ5 Goku. That was the thing about Broly. He was unnaturally strong, and with both as a super saiyan, Goku stood no chance. At an equal transformation level, Broly was far above anything Goku was.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Ugh.

First off, Final Fantasy Crystal theme? Ok.....

But it's unrealistic (yeah, I just said that). SSJ5 Broly would beat the holy piss out of SSJ5 Goku. That was the thing about Broly. He was unnaturally strong, and with both as a super saiyan, Goku stood no chance. At an equal transformation level, Broly was far above anything Goku was.
    They never fought in an equal transformation level. Legendary Super Saiyan is its own transformation. Goku's base form also gets much more powerful as the series goes on. Base form Goku in GT > Uub, and Super Perfect Cell + Frieza.

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-08-03 at 07:15 AM ----------

10+ Year Old Account
    I got something i've been pondering, its only a small matter though

Dabura in the Majin Buu saga, it seems almost as if he is serving Babidi willingly, rather then being controlled, Judging by his interactions between himself and Babidi, and Between Him, Buu and Babidi

IMO at least, Spopovich, Yamu, Cui Cui (Spelled that right?) and Yakon all seemed rather subservient and submissive by comparison

Did i miss the boat completely? or am i on to something here?

Hey fellow DBZ fans I'm hoping there are some wow players here that could help me perfect my transmog set for a Blood elf male monk named.....Vegeta. I can't link anything so if any one is interested in checkin out my set or wanna give me some advice here is what i have so far:
    Head: not displayed or Engineering Goggles for a Scouter-ish type helm
    Shoulders: Hillman's Shoulders
    Shirt: Blue Workman's Shirt
    Chest: Embossed Leather Vest
    Gloves: Righteous Gloves or Frostsaber Gloves
    Feet: Coal Miner Boots
    Legs: Moonchild Leggings.
    I''ve been using the wowhead comparison tool to view it on a blood elf and keep in mind I know its far from perfect,
    but I'm hoping someone could help me make it better
    Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    would need a picture to see what u got so far

Quote Originally Posted by Meepmeep View Post
    I got something i've been pondering, its only a small matter though

Dabura in the Majin Buu saga, it seems almost as if he is serving Babidi willingly, rather then being controlled, Judging by his interactions between himself and Babidi, and Between Him, Buu and Babidi

IMO at least, Spopovich, Yamu, Cui Cui (Spelled that right?) and Yakon all seemed rather subservient and submissive by comparison

Did i miss the boat completely? or am i on to something here?
    I don't think he was serving willingly, because when the Z fighters and Supreme Kai arrived at the ship, Kai said that "Babidi's powers are so great, he controls the King of Demons himself." or something along those lines. But then again when Buu is released, Dabura realizes the danger and tries to kill Buu, against the orders of Babidi. That tells me he either pulled a Vegeta and broke free of Babidi's control, or he was kind of just going with the flow until he realized the danger Buu possessed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    I don't think he was serving willingly, because when the Z fighters and Supreme Kai arrived at the ship, Kai said that "Babidi's powers are so great, he controls the King of Demons himself." or something along those lines. But then again when Buu is released, Dabura realizes the danger and tries to kill Buu, against the orders of Babidi. That tells me he either pulled a Vegeta and broke free of Babidi's control, or he was kind of just going with the flow until he realized the danger Buu possessed.
    Yes, but keep in mind, at that point, Supreme Kai had assumed that Babidi is controlling Dabura, it was an educated guess on his part. At least that is how i would view it

Edit: and it is Kibito that says "That cursed wizard! He's even managed.. to ensnare the king of the demon world!", If memory serves me correctly

Can't post links or pictures . but u could type in the names of the armor in wowhead comparison tool or using atlas loot

Yeah, but you've got to consider the fact that Babidi's special power was to take control of evil inside the heart of any person and do his bidding.
    When it comes to Dabura, he was the demon king! Demons, whose very nature is evil. Babidi's power wasn't so great, and he didn't have to use much of it to force Dabura into serving him.
    Heck, he had a hard time with Vegeta, whose heart started to clear up from evil. Compared to that, Babidi forcing Dabura to work for him was like killing Yamcha, when doing that with Vegeta was like killing Goku.

indeed. someone says something about how he can control evil. more evil = more control.
    When the Z fighters hear this they all turn to piccolo and goes "whoa dont turn on us dude" and he is all like "IM NOT EVIL ANYMOAR!"
    They forgot about vegeta, whose heart werent complete evil. He would still do evil stuff, but not like before saiyan saga long time ago.
    Babidi fought alot to control vegeta, and yet vegeta apparently let him "control" him (only to gain more power from getting a fancy M in his forehead, so he could fight goku evenly) thats also the reason he killed those people at the tournament, so goku would fight him. He knew they'd just be revived with the dragonballs.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    Yeah, but you've got to consider the fact that Babidi's special power was to take control of evil inside the heart of any person and do his bidding.
    When it comes to Dabura, he was the demon king! Demons, whose very nature is evil. Babidi's power wasn't so great, and he didn't have to use much of it to force Dabura into serving him.
    Heck, he had a hard time with Vegeta, whose heart started to clear up from evil. Compared to that, Babidi forcing Dabura to work for him was like killing Yamcha, when doing that with Vegeta was like killing Goku.
    Haha, i love the comparison >.>

but to the point, Catanowplx and rad586, i suppose that makes a lot of sense, oh well, guess i was just hoping for something more Like Supreme Kai, he seemed like he would be a good character, but the moment Buu is revived he starts to suck, even more so once fused with Kitibo