Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Well, Cell actually died, he just came back because a few cells survived, and thus he regenerated. Which is also why he came back as Super-Perfect Cell.
    If he died he would have went to hell, like when he actually died.

He survived the blast, saiyan DNA, stronger every time hes hurt real bad, the cells remembered his perfect form also.

Been traveling the last week, here's a K&K update video regarding the Saiyan armor:

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-08-18 at 06:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    When does Piccolo say that? I do not recall that ever being mentioned. Also, Cooler considers blowing up the sun, and Broly did blow up many stars when he destroyed the south quadrant.
    Sorry haven't been on in a couple days. I could of swore he said it in one of the movies suggesting to use the sun to destroy something but I went back and checked and never happened. I guess it was an assumption I always had, sorry. If their blasts do indeed burn that hot on Earth wouldn't it fry the atmosphere though and cook everyone?
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Sorry haven't been on in a couple days. I could of swore he said it in one of the movies suggesting to use the sun to destroy something but I went back and checked and never happened. I guess it was an assumption I always had, sorry. If their blasts do indeed burn that hot on Earth wouldn't it fry the atmosphere though and cook everyone?
    one does not simply compare dbz physics and logic to the real world

---------- Post added 2012-08-18 at 10:34 AM ----------

Don't sweat it.

I never saw it as simple heat. More of heat combined with raw kinetic force. More on the kinetic force. But that's just my headcanon. All I know for sure is that I would pay to have Akira Toriyama read our fan thread, as well as the Goku vs Superman thread, and then make a brief comment on it. That would make my day... year........ life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a wild guess, but perhaps you confused actual canon with DBM? Because Piccolo mentions what you're talking about in the second Broly special, when Piccolo suggests that they attempt to push him with combined attacks because the sun "burns much more than our attacks do". Sometimes one can mix actual canon up with fan material, I know I've done it in the past with something Broly-related too...

Just a guess from my part on why you'd be thinking about that though, considering I found what you said so similar to what he says there.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2012-08-18 at 01:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really have high hopes for the next dbz movie. I really want the new bad guy to be a bit more interesting. Jenembya was cool, but....... he was not that interesting same with the big bug.

broly was mostly interesting atleast to me because he matched a lot of greek and viking myths.

Berserkers: nice normally, but very brutal in the battle field

broly was one of those, he also had a lot of parallels to Achilles. A great warrior, but not a great soldier. Also had that one weak spot

Freiza was interesting because he was the entire reason for why goku was goku, why vegeta was vegeta, and was a magnificent bastard.

cell was interesting because he was the z fighters

buu had an amazing back story
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2012-08-18 at 05:32 PM.

Is there a english version of DB AF YOUNG JIJII VOL. 4 around somewhere? i can only find th japanese version on the Facebook site.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard about that Dragonball Online game earlier this year, I'm ecstatic that there's a version that doesn't need a KSSN. 18mins left on the download, I'm thrilled!

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Da faq did I just listen?

lmfao how did you find this.... why would someone make this?

...50 shades of goku

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Just a wild guess, but perhaps you confused actual canon with DBM? Because Piccolo mentions what you're talking about in the second Broly special, when Piccolo suggests that they attempt to push him with combined attacks because the sun "burns much more than our attacks do". Sometimes one can mix actual canon up with fan material, I know I've done it in the past with something Broly-related too...

Just a guess from my part on why you'd be thinking about that though, considering I found what you said so similar to what he says there.
    That was it! Thank you! I literally went back and watched the second Broly movie and Cooler's to check. That's why I could not find it. Yes, with so much fan stuff out there now over the years its all starting to blur together. I think I'm running out of room to fit useless fictional universe facts lol. There's just too much.

---------- Post added 2012-08-19 at 07:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    I heard about that Dragonball Online game earlier this year, I'm ecstatic that there's a version that doesn't need a KSSN. 18mins left on the download, I'm thrilled!
    I'm still playing and working my way to Super Saiyan glory. PM me if you want to play with someone who speaks english. Although you can actually find a few in game that are willing to chat and quest.

You will find this thread helpful, people post items and ask what they are/do. If you look around on that site you can find translations for the stats and skill guides as well.

Love the music on the 50 shades of Goku, really sets the mood lol.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-08-19 at 11:54 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    That was it! Thank you! I literally went back and watched the second Broly movie and Cooler's to check. That's why I could not find it. Yes, with so much fan stuff out there now over the years its all starting to blur together. I think I'm running out of room to fit useless fictional universe facts lol. There's just too much.
    Heh, no problem, I'm glad I could actually help with something

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    [IMG]http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s480x480/488151_185530831580904_1065191133_n.jpg[IMG]
    That doesn't even make any sense. Really, you're trying too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    That doesn't even make any sense. Really, you're trying too hard.
    In fairness, Chala Head Chala is the opening song to DBZ. So it's still related, even if... I dont really understand what it's asking me to do.

10+ Year Old Account

Would be really cool to see a CGI movie of DragonBall Z. If it was as well developed as MoP cinematic was.

Quote Originally Posted by Darnash View Post
    In fairness, Chala Head Chala is the opening song to DBZ. So it's still related, even if... I dont really understand what it's asking me to do.
    For those that don't know. Chala Head Chala roughly translates to "It's no problem" or "I can handle it". Made perfect sense to me. What Genn posted is basically Goku's motto. Hence his emblem and colors.

Here's a link to the songs translation just for kicks, in case anyone wanted to see what they are actually saying in the song. Although its a little rough haha, hard to translate word for word.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-08-20 at 01:52 AM.