10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Overall I think there are no real space police

Really hard to enforce, also freiza was likly the most powerful purly biological being that was evil (and his family)

think about it, Pui pui and yakon had magical enhancements, Cell was an artifical being, i dont count ledgic, and majin buu was an artificial being
    There's also Bojack and Broly, unless we're not counting movies. They're both fully biological and evil. Though Broly's "evilness" could be debated. More like a crazy as hell asshole with too much power.

Oh yeah, and Dabura. Even without Majin enhancements he'd probably still be superior to Frieza, I think.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2012-08-25 at 04:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just majin Buu in taiwan, sittin in the window of a desert shop it had good shaved ice

I hate image shack, It always asks for my email even when i log in so i use 9gag instead.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2012-08-25 at 04:30 PM.

In that case, use imgur.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post

Oh yeah, and Dabura. Even without Majin enhancements he'd probably still be superior to Frieza, I think.
    Dabura stood up to Super Saiyan Gohan, I'd say he's a lot more powerful than Frieza.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Dabura stood up to Super Saiyan Gohan, I'd say he's a lot more powerful than Frieza.
    Havent we had some discussion about Gohan actually being SS2 in that fight?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Havent we had some discussion about Gohan actually being SS2 in that fight?
    Well, even still, Dabura>Frieza. Transformations aren't all of it, and given their time training in the Cell Saga, Gohan is infinitely stronger than Frieza by that time. And of course, him one-shotting Frieza in the movie in base form.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Well, even still, Dabura>Frieza. Transformations aren't all of it, and given their time training in the Cell Saga, Gohan is infinitely stronger than Frieza by that time. And of course, him one-shotting Frieza in the movie in base form.
    yes that is indeed correct.
    But what did people end up deciding? were Gohan SS2 when he fought Dabura, or just Full power SS
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

10+ Year Old Account
    But what did people end up deciding? were Gohan SS2 when he fought Dabura, or just Full power SS
    I'd say FPSS. I seem to recall that he wasn't being able to transform into SS2. Not angry enough or something, to the point that the Kai was trying to push him into getting angry enough to stand up to Buu. Against Dabura I think he never transformed past FPSS. He did in the tournament though, against Kibito, since he was still enraged because of the whole situation with Videl.

I'm not entirely sure of what I'm saying though. The last time I saw that part was reading the manga, and it's been a few months ago, so the memory isn't exactly fresh anymore.

That is something that kinda bothered me though. Both his father and Vegeta managed to transform and control SS2 at will, while Gohan, the first of the three to achieve this transformation, still needed a trigger to reach it, like he did on his first time. I guess the lack of training compared to Goku and Vegeta may have something to do with it, but still.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2012-08-25 at 06:12 PM.
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Gohan never completely reached SS2 before cell, and therefor lost the complete control of the transformation he had in FPSS form. Just like how Goku went pretty mental when he did his first SS transformation.

IIRC, the FPSS "form" isn't a form, but rather a state within the normal SS transformation where the saiyan is calm and got full control over himself. This way he can control his energy consumption much better and think clearer. There is no screwing around when they go FPSS, since they think and act like in their base form. But when Gohan went SS2, he was like a completely different person, all angry and vengeful.

Goku had so much control of SS2 from the start since he had probably used it several times while dead. IIRC he could use SS3 while fighting SS2 vegeta, which leads me to believe that he had used SS2 a few times before and therefor could control it.

Vegeta had the hard power increase from babidis "control" which i think might've helped him control the form. (i think it is stated at some point that vegeta went SS2 only because of babidi, which is why he let babidi "control" him)

Sorry i ramble without much sense, but im tired as fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gohan never completely reached SS2 before cell, and therefor lost the complete control of the transformation he had in FPSS form. Just like how Goku went pretty mental when he did his first SS transformation.

IIRC, the FPSS "form" isn't a form, but rather a state within the normal SS transformation where the saiyan is calm and got full control over himself. This way he can control his energy consumption much better and think clearer. There is no screwing around when they go FPSS, since they think and act like in their base form. But when Gohan went SS2, he was like a completely different person, all angry and vengeful.

Goku had so much control of SS2 from the start since he had probably used it several times while dead. IIRC he could use SS3 while fighting SS2 vegeta, which leads me to believe that he had used SS2 a few times before and therefor could control it.

Vegeta had the hard power increase from babidis "control" which i think might've helped him control the form. (i think it is stated at some point that vegeta went SS2 only because of babidi, which is why he let babidi "control" him)

Sorry i ramble without much sense, but im tired as fuck.
    I think your explanation of the Full Power "form" is pretty accurate, as is your assumption about Goku's control over SS2. As for Vegeta, we have no idea if he already had access to SS2 before the Majin incident or not, so that one's up in the air.

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-08-25 at 06:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    There's also Bojack and Broly, unless we're not counting movies. They're both fully biological and evil. Though Broly's "evilness" could be debated. More like a crazy as hell asshole with too much power.

Bojack is movie only
    broly is movie only

Isnt dabura from a magical demon dimension? Not making him a normal biological creature.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2012-08-25 at 06:53 PM.

that image is really great, though it would've been better if the last image were gohan screaming like this

"DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!"
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2012-08-25 at 07:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Bojack is movie only
    broly is movie only

Isnt dabura from a magical demon dimension? Not making him a normal biological creature.
    I did ask if we were counting movies or not, jeez...

And I dunno if Dabura would count as magical, regardless of where he comes from. I'd say he's still fully biological as any human or saiyan, but have no idea if that can be confirmed or denied.

Also that image. Touché Gohan, touché.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2012-08-25 at 07:05 PM.

Gohan was definitely FPSS against Dabura, it's shown very clearly in the manga.

I dont own any mangas, nor have i read them all, so exactly how is it shown? i just cant remember this discussion.

I dont own any mangas, nor have i read them all, so exactly how is it shown? i just cant remember this discussion.
    The drawing style is really different between FPSS and SS2. Not the exact same pictures, but same concept for the Broly movie.

I see........

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    The drawing style is really different between FPSS and SS2. Not the exact same pictures, but same concept for the Broly movie.

*Image*
    Also, the SS2 and SS3 aura has lightning cascading around it, while the (FP)SS (and the sub-transformations, Ultra and Ascended, for that matter) does not.

Also, Catanowplx, keep in mind that some basic SS (or FPSS, same thing) transformations initially displayed the lightning I mentioned upon transforming, but then it goes away. The only example of this that I remember is when Vegetto turned SS against Buu, his aura had lightning on the first panel, upon transforming, but then it never appeared again.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2012-08-25 at 09:19 PM.

yea i noticed that. Doesn't many people in DBZ get a small lightning effect around them once in a while when they go ballistic and just boosted their PL to max?
    I seem to remember many having a lightning effect.