10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    Thank you Dr Dre, your splooge has cured my syphilis.

You are welcome, Rizza.

Man fuck the police, I'm now Ice Cube
    I think the last exchange went.

"Man, fuck the police!"

"Not now, Ice Cube..."
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    *snip*

Thought this was cool.
    Oh you, I see what you did there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

The Saiyan Saga edited into an hour and a half long movie

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I don't see an image, but that won't work anyway. That's sort of what I need it for, but now I'm more curious than anything. Apparently, that page has been fan edited several times, and it's possible the version on all the popular manga sites is fake. So I need confirmation of the exact wording from someone with a physical copy.

I'm really tempted to just buy it off Amazon for like 10 bucks.

Sorry for the long reply, busy with stuff :P.

Supreme Kai says Buu wiped out hundreds of planets in a few years, and Vegeta replies with a Saiyan could do that

---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 10:29 PM ----------

Anyways

All Heroes vs Villains who wins? (No Gogeta, Vegito)
    Last edited by XImpossibruX; 2012-11-07 at 03:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol at Piccolo in that picture. Everyone else is either throwing a punch or charging an attack. I'm not quite sure what Cell is doing, since he is facing the wrong way.

Also, if your All Heroes vs Villains question is just referring to those in the picture, then Heroes. Mystic Gohan and SS3 Goku take on Kid Buu and Janemba, and Vegeta and Gotenks destroy everyone else. Then they distract Buu and Janemba while Goku charges the Spirit Bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Lol at Piccolo in that picture. Everyone else is either throwing a punch or charging an attack. I'm not quite sure what Cell is doing, since he is facing the wrong way.

Also, if your All Heroes vs Villains question is just referring to those in the picture, then Heroes. Mystic Gohan and SS3 Goku take on Kid Buu and Janemba, and Vegeta and Gotenks destroy everyone else. Then they distract Buu and Janemba while Goku charges the Spirit Bomb.
    Ehh i'm leaning toward the villains.

Janemba beat SSj3 Goku without any injury, and has reality warping powers, can bend out of reality instantly, turned a spikey ball into a sword and cut up hell.

Mystic Gohan would put up an amazing fight, but I can't see him putting Janemba down for good.

Kid Buu would be dead on with SSJ3 Goku, probably Goku would win.

The only real factor in this battle if the picture implies Broly is SSj3, which i seems it does.

Are we talking SSJ4 Goku/Vegeta?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt the SS3 Broly. I suppose he has a little more hair than the one in the movies, but none of the characters look completely accurate.

Piccolo can counter Janemba's reality altering with Clothes Beam.

I think Vegeta and Gotenks could obliterate everyone other than Kid Buu and Janemba pretty quickly. After that, Gotenks is probably at par with Kid Buu, so him with Goku would be able to defeat him pretty quickly. All Gohan has to do is survive long enough, and then it becomes a beatdown

---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 09:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Are we talking SSJ4 Goku/Vegeta?
    I'm assuming everyone is at the strength they were at the time of Kid Buu's death in DBZ.

we can all agree however, krillin dies, maybe a few times
    I see Stupid people!

I was gonna lean towards villains since Kid Buu and Janemba are there, but then I remembered Goku can't lose, doesn't matter. Goku would find a way to pull it off

10+ Year Old Account
    Wheres Mr. Satan in that picture, best hero obviously missing.

So since episode of Bardock TFS came out I decided to go and watch the first one again for kicks. Something occurred to me while watching it for the first time, wonder if it crossed anyone else's mind.

Potential brother of Nappa? Next to the fatness, you got to admit they have a resemblance. They look around the same age to, Nappa was 37 back when Vegeta was destroyed. Like imagine if this guy buffed up and shaved his head. Would look just like Nappa, no? Except a little shorter, but my bro is quite a bit taller then me too.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-11-07 at 08:59 PM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Bardocks armor was destroyed in the blast
    Wakes up to a new set of saiyan armor sitting beside him.
    You can't explain that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    Bardocks armor was destroyed in the blast
    Wakes up to a new set of saiyan armor sitting beside him.
    You can't explain that.
    Goku dies with just his pants on, wakes up fully clothed.

I think there is someone or something hiding in the plane between life/death, past/present, etc that fires random Clothes Beams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Goku dies with just his pants on, wakes up fully clothed.

I think there is someone or something hiding in the plane between life/death, past/present, etc that fires random Clothes Beams.
    Picon was a Namekian all along...

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    =D Awwwwww

10+ Year Old Account

they should not have phones

Argh. I really need to stop listening to Bruce Faulconer's soundtrack. I end up going on a spree of them every time I hear any one of his songs on youtube, except each day I do so, a new one gets stuck in my head. And I'm never smart enough to stop myself.

I also found out he apparently didn't do many jobs after that. He hasn't actually done all that much stuff at all, which came as a surprise to me.
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)