Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    what was my quote... im being thrown under a bus wtf!
    Maybe you'll remember THIS!!!

going by the multiplier crap

ss1 is x50
    ss2 is x100
    ss3 is x200
    ss4 is x400

x the base power level

atleast i think thats the numbers i may be off.

Genn, quick, post Pandas, it's the only way out of this!
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Genn, quick, post Pandas, it's the only way out of this!
    Not if I beat him to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    is vegeta kamehameha-ing in that picture?
    Yes, because it was a fan made image that began as this:

The only reason I know is because I had a wall scroll of that image when I was a kid.

Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    those are my assumptions on the power multipliers

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Yes, because it was a fan made image that began as this:

The only reason I know is because I had a wall scroll of that image when I was a kid.
    Ah makes more sense. I was quite confused why there was a picture of all of the people who didnt use it, using it lol

GUYS WE MUST GATHER THE DRAGON BALLS!

Hate to burst your bubble, but they checked the other side, and there is a big neon "FAKE NAMEK" sign.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    still worth going

God I love this thread.

BTW when Vegeta goes SSJ2 against Kid Buu (even though in the anime they made it just SSJ), did he keep all his Majin power? Or was he a SSJ2 before?

Quote Originally Posted by XImpossibruX View Post
    God I love this thread.

BTW when Vegeta goes SSJ2 against Kid Buu (even though in the anime they made it just SSJ), did he keep all his Majin power? Or was he a SSJ2 before?
    I assume he was already SS2, and that he kept all his Majin power for the duration of the M on his forehead.

Quote Originally Posted by XImpossibruX View Post
    God I love this thread.

Wait, i'm pretty sure Vegeta was ssj2 against kid buu, and possibly had already reached ssj2 before majin during the time gap

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Hate to burst your bubble, but they checked the other side, and there is a big neon "FAKE NAMEK" sign.
    FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    still worth going
    Silliness detected.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
    Wait, i'm pretty sure Vegeta was ssj2 against kid buu, and possibly had already reached ssj2 before majin during the time gap
    He definitely had already obtained SS2, but some very strange reason he never uses it against Kid Buu. He mostly just gets tossed around like a rag doll through that whole fight. This is just my recollection after recently watching it,though. I don't remember the start of the fight very well, but for at least the last half I know he's only SS1. The only reason I remember is because it made no sense not to go up a notch. If you remember him being SS2 when he first enters the fray on the Kai planet, maybe we can fit our two hazy recollections together and form a whole.

Zoma gather the dragon balls we need a ship able to go to kepler

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Silliness detected.

He definitely had already obtained SS2, but some very strange reason he never uses it against Kid Buu. He mostly just gets tossed around like a rag doll through that whole fight. This is just my recollection after recently watching it,though. I don't remember the start of the fight very well, but for at least the last half I know he's only SS1. The only reason I remember is because it made no sense not to go up a notch. If you remember him being SS2 when he first enters the fray on the Kai planet, maybe we can fit our two hazy recollections together and form a whole.
    After watching that scene again now, Vegeta no longer has the M on his forehead when he comes back dead. Maybe he lost Babidi's upgrades as this point, and is actually weaker then when he died? I also can't really tell if he goes SSJ2 or not, its so hard to tell. No lightning though, and the aura does not look to thick, I'd honestly guess he doesn't go SSJ2 against Kid Buu. Compared to when he's fighting Goku earlier he has way less aura around him and no lightning. His hair is even that almost white color that the SSJ1 get when they stay in form but don't pump out an aura and are controlling their power.

He knows he has no chance, maybe rather then going all out and wasting energy for no reason like he did against cell. He's simply turning himself into the most durable punching bag possible. If he went SSJ2 he'd be out of steam so fast against Kid Buu. Wouldn't last the full minute maybe?
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Grubbin me gusta mucho[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 01:56 AM ----------

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...27979834_n.jpg
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2012-11-28 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    After watching that scene again now, Vegeta no longer has the M on his forehead when he comes back dead. Maybe he lost Babidi's upgrades as this point, and is actually weaker then when he died? I also can't really tell if he goes SSJ2 or not, its so hard to tell. No lightning though, and the aura does not look to thick, I'd honestly guess he doesn't go SSJ2 against Kid Buu. Compared to when he's fighting Goku earlier he has way less aura around him and no lightning. His hair is even that almost white color that the SSJ1 get when they stay in form but don't pump out an aura and are controlling their power.

He knows he has no chance, maybe rather then going all out and wasting energy for no reason like he did against cell. He's simply turning himself into the most durable punching bag possible. If he went SSJ2 he'd be out of steam so fast against Kid Buu. Wouldn't last the full minute maybe?
    Yeah he definitely doesn't have the 'M' on him after he dies but the show doesn't explain whether he loses the majin power or not. I'd assume he would since the person who was granting the magic was dead, but we can't really know for sure. I'm with you in the assumption that he'd be weaker without the magic. As you mentioned, and to my knowledge, SSJ2 is characterized by lightning surrounding the character, which he doesn't have when fighting Kid Buu.

In terms of his motivation for staying soft, it's very possible. Even if he was going to lose it seems uncharacteristic of Vegeta to not throw everything he has at an opponent, but again, we can only speculate.

In terms of the origin of the discussion (when did Vegeta go SS2), wasn't it right after he got out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, or more accurately, while he was in it? If that's the case, he definitely turned SS2 before the Buu saga.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-11-28 at 03:09 AM.