[QUOTE=Letmesleep;19261608]
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post

I would have watched the fuck out of this. I strongly agree with the need for a strong female SSJ in the DB universe.
    ... Just for you

Quote Originally Posted by Iadamson

... Just for you

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jKDTi.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vwb1f.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZIrbZ.png[IMG]
    Can only guess that the first two are Vegeta descendants, and the last a Goku one.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    ... Just for you
    I love these! I think it's rad how whoever did these drawings was able to capture the SS hair without compromising his characters' femininity. Plus I have a thing for blondes. I would love to see a "next generation" DBZ show with characters like this. DBZ follows such a simple formula that I really wonder why Toriyama hasn't sold the rights to someone who would reboot the show. I saw that DBZ Absolom thing a couple pages back, but I couldn't tell if it was fun made or not. You guys reference fan made stuff all the time and I don't ever really know what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I love these! I think it's rad how whoever did these drawings was able to capture the SS hair without compromising his characters' femininity. Plus I have a thing for blondes. I would love to see a "next generation" DBZ show with characters like this. DBZ follows such a simple formula that I really wonder why Toriyama hasn't sold the rights to someone who would reboot the show. I saw that DBZ Absolom thing a couple pages back, but I couldn't tell if it was fun made or not. You guys reference fan made stuff all the time and I don't ever really know what you're talking about.
    Glad you enjoyed the post, sometimes i'm reluctant to post a lot of pictures. But I figured meh wth dbz related any way, not like much else to post on here as is.

Allow me to aware you on these images. These actually aren't fan made images. These are concept/ art from a DBZ game in Japan known as Dragon Ball Heroes, the game exists in arcades and for hand helds like the Nintendo DS. These characters appear in animated trailers/ commercials, also in game, and other merchandise. So in a way they are apart of the dbz universe. There is actually even official manga with these characters in it too. Dragon Ball Heroes hasn't shown any sign of slowing down either. We'll likely see more characters being involved in other sorts of media. Until then these characters are pretty much motifs of the 'player' however some of the characters have been given names and voices.

If they ever make female Super Saiyans, they better not be just like comics and only in there for fan service.

Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111

---------- Post added 2012-11-30 at 09:35 PM ----------

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Well here's another character from Dragon Ball Heroes... His names Froze and he's a member of Frieza's race. He's actually not evil in the game/ animated clips/ manga.
    He looks pretty cool.

And this is Kuriza, he is Frieza's son from Akira Toriyama's DBZ parody manga Neko Majin Z. He also appeared in DBZ Budokai 2 in Japan.

Apparently Episode 31 of Abridged is in the works.

omg it took me a day to realise he has no 3rd eye ( srry for spoilers).

Allow me to aware you on these images. These actually aren't fan made images. These are concept/ art from a DBZ game in Japan known as Dragon Ball Heroes, the game exists in arcades and for hand helds like the Nintendo DS. These characters appear in animated trailers/ commercials, also in game, and other merchandise. So in a way they are apart of the dbz universe. There is actually even official manga with these characters in it too. Dragon Ball Heroes hasn't shown any sign of slowing down either. We'll likely see more characters being involved in other sorts of media. Until then these characters are pretty much motifs of the 'player' however some of the characters have been given names and voices.
    Interesting, I had no idea that existed. I agree with Impossibru, if they ever put female SSJ in a show I hope that they actually kick ass and not just flaunt their goods.

Well here's another character from Dragon Ball Heroes... His names Froze and he's a member of Frieza's race. He's actually not evil in the game/ animated clips/ manga.
    He looks pretty cool.
    Ah, that guy definitely looks cooler than Frieza imo. Pretty sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post

omg it took me a day to realise he has no 3rd eye ( srry for spoilers).
    Oh, I noticed right away :P I actually don't know much about Tien though, since I've never seen more than a couple episodes of Dragonball. Is the third eye a tattoo or real?

Damn it Genn! That was mine to post!

anyway

Interesting how they used that device to bring Saiyans to Earth. It's like Frieza 2.0

Okay, Adult Majuub looked frikkin badass.

Some interesting stuff in there, I hope it's updated frequently.

adult UUB is the best one

also future trunks

---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 05:41 PM ----------

it took a while from the first time ive heard of it to actually see it

so i can only hope its faster in the future

Episode 2 should take about a month

look how long we wait on dbz and yugioh abridged..... and that is already made clips

Yeah tien's eye is real. Sometimes it will close or look around. It doesn't serve a purpose really. I think it is more to symbolize enlightenment.. and for tribeams of course

Watched that Absalon episode and I thought it was good fun, but I definitely think that the sound balance on some scenes could use some adjustment.
    Last edited by CursedEmbrace; 2012-12-02 at 02:40 AM.