10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-11-30 at 09:35 PM ----------

Well here's another character from Dragon Ball Heroes... His names Froze and he's a member of Frieza's race. He's actually not evil in the game/ animated clips/ manga.
    He looks pretty cool.

And this is Kuriza, he is Frieza's son from Akira Toriyama's DBZ parody manga Neko Majin Z. He also appeared in DBZ Budokai 2 in Japan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently Episode 31 of Abridged is in the works.

10+ Year Old Account

omg it took me a day to realise he has no 3rd eye ( srry for spoilers).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    Allow me to aware you on these images. These actually aren't fan made images. These are concept/ art from a DBZ game in Japan known as Dragon Ball Heroes, the game exists in arcades and for hand helds like the Nintendo DS. These characters appear in animated trailers/ commercials, also in game, and other merchandise. So in a way they are apart of the dbz universe. There is actually even official manga with these characters in it too. Dragon Ball Heroes hasn't shown any sign of slowing down either. We'll likely see more characters being involved in other sorts of media. Until then these characters are pretty much motifs of the 'player' however some of the characters have been given names and voices.
    Interesting, I had no idea that existed. I agree with Impossibru, if they ever put female SSJ in a show I hope that they actually kick ass and not just flaunt their goods.

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    Well here's another character from Dragon Ball Heroes... His names Froze and he's a member of Frieza's race. He's actually not evil in the game/ animated clips/ manga.
    He looks pretty cool.
    Ah, that guy definitely looks cooler than Frieza imo. Pretty sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post

omg it took me a day to realise he has no 3rd eye ( srry for spoilers).
    Oh, I noticed right away :P I actually don't know much about Tien though, since I've never seen more than a couple episodes of Dragonball. Is the third eye a tattoo or real?

10+ Year Old Account

Damn it Genn! That was mine to post!

anyway

Interesting how they used that device to bring Saiyans to Earth. It's like Frieza 2.0

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, Adult Majuub looked frikkin badass.

Some interesting stuff in there, I hope it's updated frequently.

10+ Year Old Account
    adult UUB is the best one

also future trunks

---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 05:41 PM ----------

it took a while from the first time ive heard of it to actually see it

so i can only hope its faster in the future

Episode 2 should take about a month

10+ Year Old Account
    look how long we wait on dbz and yugioh abridged..... and that is already made clips

Yeah tien's eye is real. Sometimes it will close or look around. It doesn't serve a purpose really. I think it is more to symbolize enlightenment.. and for tribeams of course

Watched that Absalon episode and I thought it was good fun, but I definitely think that the sound balance on some scenes could use some adjustment.
    Last edited by CursedEmbrace; 2012-12-02 at 02:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP updated not includes latest DBA (dragon ball absalon) and latest numbered DBZ abridged.

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 02:09 AM ----------

I don't get it.. is that from spongebob or something? looks like something that would be
    I did like buu's worms though

Dragonball Absolon... I'm mad now, I usually just read this forum, but I need to get this off my chest. There needs to be something done about this writing.

Gohan isn't the type of person who ever worked on his own techniques, I can see him doing that now since his dad's gone, but to say something like if he doesn't control it the planet is in trouble... well duh. That's with every technique, and there's better ways of conveying that without making a character explicitly say it. And how the fuck is Trunks late to an event when he has a fucking time machine?? And when someone like an antagonist throws out expository dialogue for the audience, like saying "Open the portals" or w/e, writers shouldn't force the realization onto the protagonist. A protagonist will figure it out eventually, it just seems dumb for Goten to say "Oh that coffee canister giving off a light show isn't a bomb... must be a gate or something..." like really? It would be more genuine if they say "what is that?!", it works, saiyans arrive, and they say, "OMG A PORTAL!"

And that entire scene with Majuub was overdramatic as fuck. We aren't even introduced to the villain yet, we don't even know their power level, and dude with a ss3 power level is tripping over saiyan pods? Really? C'mon, that just seemed really over the top for a threat we don't even know. And shit, how many saiyans are left out there? Can't we make new threats, does it always have to be saiyans? We got broly, vegeta's brother, turles, the 3 saiyans from saiyan saga, and goku. 5 different instances of saiyans not being extinct already man, make a new race or something. Be creative. And how the fuck is it that people keep unlocking the legendary super saiyan form? Where the fuck were these people when Frieza was being a galactic tyrant?

The problem is people keep dwarfing major accomplishments of the previous arcs, or making them futile in a sense that is almost like retconning. I mean, a human scientist like gero created beings STRONGER than a SUPER SAIYAN through artificial means? A stretch. A large stretch. Gohan, a half bred child becomes a super saiyan? If it weren't for his previous record of always having latent power, this wouldn't fly. Suddenly though, at the start of the Buu saga, we're introduced to some serious shark jumping. Super saiyan is now for children 8 and up? A being like Majin Buu even exists with that much power? Do we really understand what Bibidi must have done to conjure a spell that could create something as powerful and indestructible as kid buu? Also, in this arc SS3 is revealed (amazingly), and then a new record in dwarfing accomplishments is made when the kids do it with fusion?! If it's so legendary, and if the steps above super saiyan are so wild, why does it seem like these characters are just trying to rush these forms as if they're just achievements for their xbox? And then the trend is followed straight into GT, with stupidity galore. Baby is buu 2.0. We get it, absorption is a pretty broken plot device to make someone stronger. I understand. Super 17 made from 2 regular 17's... k. Dragons deal with absorption. Again. Even in canon spin offs like Episode of Bardock, as TFS pointed out, HOW THE FUCK DID BARDOCK A) GO THRU TIME B) BECOME A SUPER SAIYAN?!

And so now, in Absolon, we have super saiyans (it's not legendary anymore really), from the opening we see SSJ4 Broly (lovely), what I'm assuming is SSJ5 Goku (not bad on design though), and tons of other stuff that I really did not understand. These people should think honestly, I like earlier in the thread when people made the comment about how GT should have been about Pan going through the steps of a saiyan like Goku did. I mean, if everyone else can do it, why does it seem like the Pan, the only person who showed promise and probably wanted to be a fighter, never even gets near Super Saiyan? That seems so inconsistent and... dumb. It's as if Super Saiyan transformations are legendary and unobtainable for every saiyan ever except a select few, who all happen to live on the same planet in the same time and are directly related, minus Pan. I understand having Goku (and only Goku) reaching new heights. It's amazing. But when you have to drag all of the rest of the cast with him and essentially give charity power ups to kids in order to keep them relevant, it gets out of hand, and diminishes all of the hard work obviously put through by Goku. Especially when you make them useless and give screen time to Pan, who never received those charity power ups.

Ah well, whatever, I'm still holding onto the live action movie and TFS for complete, higher quality fan creations. Other than the phenomenal animation (for fan animation at least), this didn't impress me too much. It took all of the over the top nonsense of DBZ and put it all together, hopefully it doesn't stay so... ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

To add on to some of sxefluff's complaints (not all but I get what he's saying) for this Absolon series:

1) Audio is off. The Gollum wannabe... I just can't understand him. At least Gollum was understandable in all his different rages.

2) Not 1 episode in and they're playing the Goku card. Come on.

10+ Year Old Account

It cut off the bottom.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-12-02 at 12:20 PM.

GUYS, Tomorrow we get the real trailer for Dragon Z Saiyan Saga !
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate