To add on to some of sxefluff's complaints (not all but I get what he's saying) for this Absolon series:

1) Audio is off. The Gollum wannabe... I just can't understand him. At least Gollum was understandable in all his different rages.

2) Not 1 episode in and they're playing the Goku card. Come on.

10+ Year Old Account

It cut off the bottom.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-12-02 at 12:20 PM.

GUYS, Tomorrow we get the real trailer for Dragon Z Saiyan Saga !
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

10+ Year Old Account
    is is a good fan fiction, not really

does it have decent art? yes

will it likly improve in the future, lets hope.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sxefluff View Post
    Gohan isn't the type of person who ever worked on his own techniques
    Masenko? Gohan actually used a lot of his own techniques on Namek. Later he just became another Goku though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Masenko? Gohan actually used a lot of his own techniques on Namek. Later he just became another Goku though.
    Masenko was originally King Piccolo's technique, so Gohan was either taught it, or figured it out from watching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    is is a good fan fiction, not really

does it have decent art? yes

will it likly improve in the future, lets hope.
    If you're speaking about Absalon thing, then no for all. The animations are terrible, there's no depth to characters, they look like they are 2d. They look way too buff which was stated they try to avoid. The voicing is kinda "meh", it's just not that good. The dialogue is absolutely terrible, check the scene where Ubb talks to, who I am to guess, is Pan, it's just terrible. Also, first episode and they go all like "Yeah, bro, here are some more Saiyans, whose race was extinct but they still show up very often because, you know, why not?"

I'm not really looking forward to seeing the second part. But will they improve? I doubt it, there's been too much revealed in the first episode for the series to make it interesting.

Also, completely unrelated, is it just me who wonders what would have happened if Vegeta ninja'd the time machine to stop Freeza from destroying the Saiyans? I mean, the whole thing with the time machine could prevent so many shit from happening. Wouldn't be that interesting but still!

10+ Year Old Account
    I was just on the Dragon Ball wikia, and apparently Kai will be continuing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Masenko was originally King Piccolo's technique, so Gohan was either taught it, or figured it out from watching.
    Ah, my mistake then. I have only seen the first half of Dragonball.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice! The Buu saga needs a crap ton of editing imo. Maybe I'll enjoy it more if it's trimmed in the same fashion.

Regarding Absolon: meh, I must not know fan fic well because I was impressed by it. I'd like to keep watching; transformations of power are the coolest thing in DBZ to me, and it looks like we're in for some more

10+ Year Old Account
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    yaaaaaayyy remastered buu!!!!

I'm just waiting for them to make new fat Majin Buu have a super deep black male voice and just shatter our childhoods forever.
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the problem is they made Goku go SSJ way too early in the series. It should have been later on, that way the PLs didn't get so outrageous. Imagine if Freeza, Cooler, and King Cold were the majority of DBZ. And Goku didn't go SSJ until King Cold. They wasted Cooler and King Cold, imo. Then maybe have Androids/Cell and even Buu later, but not make them OMGWTF strong. Just make them a threat, not THE WORST THREAT IN THE UNIVERSE every damn time. Leave the ascended and 2/3 for GT. Would have balanced the stuff out more and maybe even have made the non-saiyans more relevant.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Brohoof View Post
    I'm just waiting for them to make new fat Majin Buu have a super deep black male voice and just shatter our childhoods forever.
    This sentence made my night, though I'd go for something less obvious; perhaps they could get Morgan Freeman to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    This sentence made my night, though I'd go for something less obvious; perhaps they could get Morgan Freeman to do it.
    My skin is soft and spongy
    Like a Twinkie
    Like a Twinkie

im just wondering how come there are so many characters that are pretty much identical to goku O-O its like almost everyone whos a saiyan either look just like goku or just like vegeta
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Because everyone in the series who is a sayian is related to goku or vegeta? Only exception is Nappa.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    Because everyone in the series who is a sayian is related to goku or vegeta? Only exception is Nappa.
    im talking about people like turles
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552