Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Dammit. I remembered Gotenks, but just filed that under a different Saiyan. Completely forgot about Vegito/Gogeta.

Ooooo, what if they make a brand new Fusion?
    I vote we go one step further: Gotenks (since they're adults now) fusing with Gogeta (was going to use Vegito but then remember Vegeta crushed the earring unless they reintroduce new ones)/Vegito.

Govegtenks. Wonder what the powerlevel would be on that bastard + look.

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/2DltP.jpg
    I don't know why but I laughed too hard at this caption.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    when it comes to freiza

i guess it is because he and his family were the strongest non magically enhanced biological creatures in the universe (that are canon)

dont forget

also responsible for the most destruction in the universe for some time.. dont forget buu was sealed away

cell didnt destroy shit
    the androids neither
    (except just earth stuff)
    buu only really destroyed the earth and a few other worlds when he was freed
    freiza for god knows how long was destroying shit in the universe
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2012-12-04 at 03:19 PM.

I'm gonna bet he dies to a giant kamehameha wave fired by multiple Saiyans. You know, like Broly. I'm hoping for a new technique though, or at least fusion. Concerning the plot, I never expected this to be anything more than your typical DBZ movie. I just want to see cool explosions and shit. ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    While we don't know much about Bills yet, the fact that he is called the God of destruction implies that he is a very long-lived being, on par with the Kais (then again, Kami and Dende are 'gods'). We need more background info, such as how long he's been asleep. But still, as Pendulous pointed out, Frieza is way weaker than Goku by this time. Remember all those big numbers we were making a few pages back, where Kabito Kai's power level was worth 120 trillion Friezas (Frieza is the new Raditz). Bills wanting a good fight from a guy who beat Frieza is like Anderson Silva wanting to challenge a guy for being able to step on a bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    u really cant go by supreme kais 1000 times stronger remark. i doubt that was a real numerical measure maybe just a way of saying im 10 times better than that guy
    he was terrified of dabura who was equal to cell. i doubt cell was 1000 times stronger than freiza.

OH FUCK YAMCHA WON A FIGHT

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    u really cant go by supreme kais 1000 times stronger remark. i doubt that was a real numerical measure maybe just a way of saying im 10 times better than that guy
    he was terrified of dabura who was equal to cell. i doubt cell was 1000 times stronger than freiza
    Don't say that. The 1000x remark is the only thing we have to get estimates on any PL after the Frieza Saga. Without that 1000x to go on, Laurcus will lose his life's meaning.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also think that since Trunks shows up and dices him like an onion, what, 10 years before Buu saga, it isn't that much of a stretch with how crazy power levels got even at the end of the Frieza saga.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Don't say that. The 1000x remark is the only thing we have to get estimates on any PL after the Frieza Saga. Without that 1000x to go on, Laurcus will lose his life's meaning.
    i read on 1 power level thing broly was over a billion, but i dont think it was an offical one

Guys,

The new dragon ball Z Saiyan Saga official trailer is going on youtube in 16 minutes!

or 1 hour 16 minutes, I'm not sure whos time zone their basing it on, but its here soon!
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Go!

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 09:28 PM ----------

Damn, waited all this time for...that. The news reporter was the only believable part of the whole thing!
    Last edited by McGrubbin; 2012-12-04 at 09:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow that was... less then i was expecting...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that was... bad..

Less and bad!?

its a very low budget film and its already 50 times better than that last piece of crap, give them a break
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

10+ Year Old Account
    meh its low budget and fan made

got to love nappa though

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    I vote for Veku.

Kills him with a fart!!

Just watched that trailer for DBZ... Think about it any of us on this forum apart of that? No? I say it's a MILLION times better than the last live action movie they did...
    Last edited by Dengir; 2012-12-04 at 10:19 PM. Reason: watch the DBZ trailer

Honestly, it is better than I was expecting, but I was expecting it to be terrible.. I just didn't want to say anything since you all were so excited. It was kinda funny at times when it wasn't supposed to be..

Is Veku like Gogeta backwards or something.. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the trailer was actually quite good, the only thing I didn't like was the English accents, I thought I read somewhere they were going to use the Anime's voices.....I guess not, apart from that, a little bit more work on improving on the special effects and it would of been awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    apart from some parts(well casting mostly) the trailer was quite entertainig the special effects were pretty good for low budget effects and the fighting seemed nice if only they had the budget of DBE and a better cast