Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Ok, so this slumbering god heard that Goku defeated Frieza, and he's looking for a challenge. He beats Goku. Heard someone beat Frieza, and he beats post-Buu Goku. Does anyone else see a problem with this? If this guy is THAT much stronger than Frieza, why would he even care if someone beat Frieza? This guy is SSJ3 power, who cares about Frieza? Gohan one-shots him in GT, and Gohan turned pussy.

There's got to be something I'm missing here, if not it sounds like a terrible premise. It already sounds like a typical "introduce bad guy, almost lose, then beat bad guy" DBZ movie. Suddenly I'm not so excited about this.
    I'm under the impression that Bils isn't impressed that Frieza was killed, I'm thinking he's impressed that a saiyan managed to do the job. More over he could be intrigued by the prospect that this saiyan killed Frieza because he may have been a 'legendary' super saiyan, and Bils wants to know the exact extent of power a super saiyan can achieve. After defeating Goku he'll probably go through some dialogue sequence like "oh darn, I guess you super saiyans weren't what I was hoping" or something like that, and then after recovery and more plot, Goku somehow one ups Bils and satisfies both of their wants in finding someone super strong.

Also maybe Bils has some gimmick that Goku needs to overcome, idk.
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

The trailer seemed more like a short movie. Too much...well story. Other than that, it wasn't bad. Although I think I heard Goku say K-o-ken. If that's the case, I'm gonna strangle someone.

And now I have a sudden urge to go watch Kai again.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

added to the OP

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Wonder if you could do Vegeta vs. Piccolo vs. Yamcha vs. Zoro.

Chris Sabat Free-for-all!
    Last edited by Nadev; 2012-12-06 at 12:28 AM.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 09:52 PM ----------

ultimate cardio work out

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Less and bad!?

its a very low budget film and its already 50 times better than that last piece of crap, give them a break
    Indeed. I actually think it's very good for a fan made film.
    Most of the special effects are quite good, sure they could be better but I expected a lot worse. And the armors and clothing could be better as well, but it's still impressive with their low budget.

I wouldn't even say low budget special effects, i'd go as far to say no budget.

There's videos on youtube of like high school kids in computer tech class with better kamehameha's and the flying looks on par with com tech class as well.
    The costumes are pretty bad too, considering the videos they have about the effort they put into them.

Good casting though.

The Lightbringer Shadow the Edgehog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/601557_492669010745371_292007886_n.jpg
    He also became a Hollywood producer afterwards.

And a ghost.
    This is WHO I AM.
    My Anime List -- Fate/Creed (Updated 3/31)
    Follow me on Twitter @ShaofPride!

"But the real thing about Draenor is that it's a very kind of savage place, it's kind of like Australia where 11/10 things will kill you, giants and poisonous plants and everything. I think it's going to be really cool." Ray Cobo
    WoW: Prot/Fury Warrior
    Diablo 3: Crusader

good guy nappa discovers hercule

A live action DBZ Movie will never work... especially low budget! They should rather put the effort and money into a few animated movies.
    What about a movie completely made on the computer like all the pixxar stuff or do you remember the final fantasy movie? A DBZ movie made like this would be awesome!

But DBZ is simply too old for another big success... the younger people (8-13) like it but there are probably other series they like more, the older people (20-30) who liked DBZ when it was at its peak are now simply too old to go to a cinema and watch such a movie. And the people in the middle maybe don't even know DBZ.

This new DBZ movie looks rather like a cashcow, i think they wont put much effort into it. The story doesn't look too bad... it's pretty much the plot of every DBZ saga/movie and lots of people like it this way. But most DBZ movies weren't very good so i dont expect this one to rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Liebchen View Post
    But DBZ is simply too old for another big success... the older people (20-30) who liked DBZ when it was at its peak are now simply too old to go to a cinema and watch such a movie. .
    I....what? People of that age don't go to movie theaters? I've been...three times this year. Though I wouldn't go to see a DBZ movie. The animated ones should be straight to DVD like they have already been, and a live one better get super special awesome rave reviews before I'd consider it.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

I go pretty frequently and im in the lower half of the 20-30 bracket.
    I've seen Avengers, Amazing Spiderman, Cloud Atlas, Silver lining, twilight... I think i go 2-4 times a month lol. Half price tuesdays

and thats why he blew up the planet

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 01:02 AM ----------

Master Roshi; He's real!

Here is a link with some good dbz artwork too. (some random other stuff too..)
    http://imgur.com/a/F1zCS
    Last edited by Lymph; 2012-12-07 at 03:31 AM.