10+ Year Old Account
    Genn stop spoiling the movie, thats obviously Bills teaching them a new form of fusion which in the end they'll use to beat him.

Fuck everyone that's ever told me Saiyans can't survive in space.

Deleted
    So the clip tells us some nice pieces of information:
    We will see SSJ3 Goku, but it seems like it will only be SSJ2 Gohan, not Mystic.
    We also will see Gogeta which will probably how they beat the "villian"... i think it looked like Gogeta had a tail... anyone else saw this? Perhaps we will see some SSJ4 in a DBZ movie-...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW7EBky3nMA

I couldn't watch the video psted went private :S foudn it again though if other people have the same problem.

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 10:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dense View Post
    i was just thinking about getting a dbz ps3 game - are there any good ones? ones you can recommend or warn me from?

Last DBZ game i played was budokai for ps2, something like that with online multiplayer maybe would be good.
    I've played them all LOL Budokai 3 was the best... but it probably only felt that way because the ones before it never had movie characters or GT. But the fighting mechanics were also the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    So basically Frieza and Goku?

10+ Year Old Account
    Goku is in orbit in that video and Bardock just casually flies into space to the Frieza spaceship, so Saiyans obviously have space gills or otherwise its a mutation in the Bardock family :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    so will you fuck freiza?

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 11:33 PM ----------

we need a new video.... bitch set it to private

Gen read my last post link up there

---------- Post added 2012-12-08 at 02:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Liebchen View Post
    We will see SSJ3 Goku, but it seems like it will only be SSJ2 Gohan, not Mystic.
    We also will see Gogeta which will probably how they beat the "villian"... i think it looked like Gogeta had a tail... anyone else saw this? Perhaps we will see some SSJ4 in a DBZ movie-...
    That wasn't Gogeta under the large death ball/ super nova attack, that was Bils, he has a tail. Puase for the perfect frame you will seee

10+ Year Old Account

ALL OF MY YES!

NOTHING WILL MAKE ME FORGIVE YOU! YOU'RE WORTHLESS SCUM!

I'LL KILL YOU

---------- Post added 2012-12-08 at 04:19 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2012-12-08 at 04:34 AM.

Funimation dubbed it already? Nice

10+ Year Old Account
    Ill kill you! best line

---------- Post added 2012-12-09 at 02:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Liebchen View Post
    That's actually Bils firing that and his tail. It's definitely a brand new looking attack so it's most likely his and it shows Goku having trouble handling it in the next frame.

Really looking forward to that fight in space though, it's going to be quite the show.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Remember when I said I'd give my left nut to know the multiplier of SS4? Well, it's at least 4000.

I don't know why I didn't see it before. Now that I know it seems extremely obvious. Goku as SS3 was getting crunked by Baby. Goku goes SS4, he starts raping Baby. Baby goes Golden Oozaru, their powers are roughly equal. Now, only one assumption must be made. If the Golden Oozaru form is at least as strong as the original Oozaru form, then SS4 would need to be at least a x10 increase over SS3 for Goku to even stand a chance. Therefore, as an absolute minimum, SS4 is a x4000 increase.

10+ Year Old Account
    laurcus no longer has a left nut

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    laurcus no longer has a left nut
    Nah, I just asked Shenron about SS4.

Nah, I just asked Shenron about SS4.
    If you say so, but pretty sure what Genn said is canon.

Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    Funimation dubbed it already? Nice
    That was a fan dub from audio clips. Same with the new art, it's fanart (watermark on the bottom)
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

Quote Originally Posted by sxefluff View Post
    That was a fan dub from audio clips. Same with the new art, it's fanart (watermark on the bottom)
    That may very well be, but I don't recall Goku ever calling someone "worthless scum". Not even Frieza.

Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    That may very well be, but I don't recall Goku ever calling someone "worthless scum". Not even Frieza.
    Judging by Genn's love of the saying, I agree, I don't think Goku has said it before. I recently watched the whole series and movies too. All those voices also sound spot on for all the characters, even down to the grunting. I really think it's a legit dub. That fusion/posing art was definitely fan made though.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-12-10 at 03:59 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Me gusta gokusta

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 05:20 AM ----------

everyone can guess mine