10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    What was your favourite saga?
    I think I'd probably put the Cell Saga on top.
    -Introduction of Future Trunks
    -Best villain introduction
    -SSJ2 Gohan

The others also had some great moments, but also had some times that were kind of boring.

Also, not included in the picture, but I'd put the 22nd WMAT/Demon Piccolo/23rd WMAT high on the list as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I think the Cell Saga is probably the most entertaining overall, I happen to think Frieza is actually the best villain. Frieza had the most build up, and the highest emotional significance to the characters. His ambition was the most practical, which made his evil actions the most understandable. Not only was he incredibly powerful and seemingly undefeatable, his flaws also made him interesting. His fear of Saiyans was deeply ingrained which made his superiority complex highly unstable. He wanted to believe he was the strongest, but deep down he feared he might not be. It's his doubt that made him such an interesting character.

10+ Year Old Account
    As villains go, I have Frieza pretty high up, but as Sagas go, it's kinda dull until Goku gets there. Krillin, Gohan and Bulma do virtually nothing on Namek. Their main purpose is to just give us a good guy's point of view of what's happening there. Otherwise we are just watching Vegeta vs Frieza's men, Villain vs Villain.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's true what you say about the Frieza Saga in general. I haven't seen the original unedited saga since I was a kid, but Kai makes things a lot better imo. The Namek/Frieza sagas certainly still have some slow moments though. Like you, I still enjoy the Cell Saga most even if I think he was a less interesting character. There's some really great action in the Cell saga, and it feels like we're not staring at the same green water and trees all day like we did during Frieza's Saga. Oh, and the planet isn't blowing up for 1/3 of each episode.

Me gusta gokusta

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 05:20 AM ----------

everyone can guess mine
    mine was dragonball O-O kid goku is my favorite goku
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    I definitely find the whole Frieza/Namek saga the most entertaining. As others have said it has the most buildup and the best villain. And what I personally liked was Vegeta being on nobodies side, he just manipulated everyone. And the strongest good guy changed a lot, most characters had their moments unlike later sagas where anyone who wasn't a saiyan was useless. And of course the first and best transformation to super saiyan was in this saga.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    And what I personally liked was Vegeta being on nobodies side, he just manipulated everyone. And the strongest good guy changed a lot, most characters had their moments unlike later sagas where anyone who wasn't a saiyan was useless.
    These are really great points. Vegeta was such an interesting character during this time, and it's the reason he's my favorite (kid gohan comes in a close second). Vegeta was just a loose cannon with no real loyalites and his volatile nature made him incredibly unpredictable.

I think characters each having a moment at the top is a plot device used constantly in DBZ and it's something I really happen to enjoy. This trend stays pretty consistent throughout the show, but I feel the Buu saga starts to make it a little messy.

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 09:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    mine was dragonball O-O kid goku is my favorite goku
    Heresy! Shun the outsider! Shuuuuuunnnnn!!!
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-12-10 at 06:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

pepper your angus

10+ Year Old Account
    My angus is well peppered. I'm glad they decided to give that guy some bulk; he was looking pretty frail in other pictures.

10+ Year Old Account
    i guess its a more powered up form

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Judging by Genn's love of the saying, I agree, I don't think Goku has said it before. I recently watched the whole series and movies too. All those voices also sound spot on for all the characters, even down to the grunting. I really think it's a legit dub. That fusion/posing art was definitely fan made though.
    No, I mean they took existing DBZ audio and matched it to the video. You can tell by how off the mouths are to the audio, plus https://twitter.com/search?q=sean%20schemmel&src=typd on the voice actor's twitter he even says they didn't do it
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

10+ Year Old Account
    well now im sad

You know. They never show vegeta attaining his next form (until SS4) he always did it between sagas training. Well, maybe Goku and Gohan are the only ones who it showed perhaps..
    Maybe thats why when everyones a super saiyan its less epic because it doesn't show what any of them had to go through to achieve it really.. (or they didnt go through anything like goten and trunks)

10+ Year Old Account
    should have just had the human fighters obtain enlightenment to keep them relevant

or do it like they have been in bringer of death. Tien using kai o ken as a power up to stay on par with the rest

Deleted
    [IMG]http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/532457_378069142285302_1695386491_n.png[IMG]

pepper your angus
    By Tien's third-eye! Who and what is that?! (Haven't been up to date since Buu! )

In return for insight, have a super-Bardock:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    By Tien's third-eye! Who and what is that?! (Haven't been up to date since Buu! )

In return for insight, have a super-Bardock:

That is one of the two villains in the upcoming DBZ movie Battle of the Gods in 2013, the other being some sort of god of destruction with some very bad hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    That is one of the two villains in the upcoming DBZ movie Battle of the Gods in 2013, the other being some sort of god of destruction with some very bad hair.
    Okay, cool. Thanks. And, lol nice. It wouldn't be DBZ without bad hair!

Also, that damn laughing Mr. Popo video! Why'd you have to remind me of it with your avatar?! D'x

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Also, that damn laughing Mr. Popo video! Why'd you have to remind me of it with your avatar?! D'x
    Popo is always watching.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Popo is always watching.

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 01:12 AM ----------

---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 03:54 AM ----------