10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    But Bils isn't a food or a piece of clothing.
    For all we know, there used to be other Gods of Destruction called Cheq, Paymet, Viza and Cassh

10+ Year Old Account
    cell is not food or clothing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    For all we know, there used to be other Gods of Destruction called Cheq, Paymet, Viza and Cassh
    Don't forget Peypal and Weztern Yunion. They were the strongest of all.

10+ Year Old Account
    who r da names u speak of

10+ Year Old Account
    And who could forget Chaield Suhport.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    who r da names u speak of
    Paypal and Western Union are both methods of wiring money to other people's accounts :P

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    And who could forget Chaield Suhport.
    Lol exactly.

Another rant about GT and wasted potential

Uub
    - reincarnation of one of the most powerful beings/ entities in the universe
    - trained by goku
    - fuses with good buu, now has the kai's in his being, their goodness should flourish in uub.
    - Being part kai and trained under goku, should atleast know kaioken, spirit bomb, instant transmission.

Goten
    - super saiyan at like age 7, should have continued to increase his power at the same rate.
    - should have been ss3 by like 14.
    - adult gotenks

Trunks
    - Super saiyan at like age 10, should have naturally progressed to be even stronger even with out intense training.
    - adult gotenks
    - Should have accomplished ss3 before adulthood
    - a bad ass made of Katchin

Gohan
    - shoulda been ss4
    - shoulda preferred mystic form

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't care less about Uub to be honest, but adult Gotenks would have have been rad. You're right about Goten and Trunks; they should have been increasing in power at absolutely silly rates. We didn't even get SS4 Vegeta until the very end of the show and he's around for but a few episodes. GT is just wasteful in general.

One of my biggest complaints though in DBZ and GT is that at the end of each show, Goku just gives a big "screw you" to his family by leaving them. It's not a long goodbye and his reasons are always a little silly. He basically just decides on the spot that he's leaving and everyone is like, "Well, ok. That sucks, but see ya. Thanks for everything". He doesn't ever say if and when he'll ever be back, he just leaves. He could have lived at home but instant transmission-ed to train Uub every day, but instead he decides to completely relocate. I don't know, I'm a big family guy and he seems pretty non-committal.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    One of my biggest complaints though in DBZ and GT is that at the end of each show, Goku just gives a big "screw you" to his family by leaving them. It's not a long goodbye and his reasons are always a little silly. He basically just decides on the spot that he's leaving and everyone is like, "Well, ok. That sucks, but see ya. Thanks for everything". He doesn't ever say if and when he'll ever be back, he just leaves. He could have lived at home but instant transmission-ed to train Uub every day, but instead he decides to completely relocate. I don't know, I'm a big family guy and he seems pretty non-committal.
    Yeah, but that isn't a new thing for Goku, all throughout Z he seemed like a terrible parent, friend and partner, just seems like he's staying in character to me :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CursedEmbrace View Post
    Yeah, but that isn't a new thing for Goku, all throughout Z he seemed like a terrible parent, friend and partner, just seems like he's staying in character to me :P
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this >:/ At times he seems incredibly nurturing and other times he just seems incredibly negligent and self absorbed. Not only that, you have to be emotionally distant in order to just leave your family at the drop of a hat. We definitely see two different Gokus when it comes to parenting. It's true about his friendships as well, at the end of Z his friends are like "why haven't you called? It's been 10 years". Strange.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-12-27 at 01:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goku was always like that abridged makes fun of it a lot

---------- Post added 2012-12-27 at 05:31 PM ----------

Because goku is cursed, h was originally brain washed into only caring about killing all humans, but eventually after he hit his head he lost that focus. he eventually got a new focus.

train ALL the time

his mind focused on that
    thus we have a brain damaged super god man

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    [/COLOR]Because goku is cursed, h was originally brain washed into only caring about killing all humans, but eventually after he hit his head he lost that focus. he eventually got a new focus.

train ALL the time

his mind focused on that
    thus we have a brain damaged super god man
    Lol fair enough, maybe we can't expect much more out of him than what he gives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    Another rant about GT and wasted potential

Uub
    - reincarnation of one of the most powerful beings/ entities in the universe
    - trained by goku
    - fuses with good buu, now has the kai's in his being, their goodness should flourish in uub.
    - Being part kai and trained under goku, should atleast know kaioken, spirit bomb, instant transmission.

Goten
    - super saiyan at like age 7, should have continued to increase his power at the same rate.
    - should have been ss3 by like 14.
    - adult gotenks

Trunks
    - Super saiyan at like age 10, should have naturally progressed to be even stronger even with out intense training.
    - adult gotenks
    - Should have accomplished ss3 before adulthood
    - a bad ass made of Katchin

Gohan
    - shoulda been ss4
    - shoulda preferred mystic form

could write a novel about all the things wasted in GT.

Uub / boo fusion should have overpowered EVERYONE!
    SSJ3 should stay goku only, make it his Trademark. trunks and goten never trained, they became lazy and stupid teenagers. Pan has been training since age 4ish, like a true sayain. she would over power them both in a few short years. Like the DBZ-MV comic i see everyone training her.

Start with the humans and end with the strongest and smartest. Vegeta has the combat mindset and goku has raw power, with the 2 of them training her see would surpass gohan in power and be as quick and cunning as piccolo

Pan was wasted.

From this

we got this :

instead of these

Fucking rip....

Fan service

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the one on the left supposed to be her as SSJ4?

Yeah, I never understood how Goten could end up as a Super Saiyan without even Goku around to train him, yet Pan who wanted to fight all the time, and went on adventures across the freaking universe, never made it. I call BS hard on that one.

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 03:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Is the one on the left supposed to be her as SSJ4?

Yeah, I never understood how Goten could end up as a Super Saiyan without even Goku around to train him, yet Pan who wanted to fight all the time, and went on adventures across the freaking universe, never made it. I call BS hard on that one.
    they made trunk and goten because they didnt want to write tien, yamcha, krillin, and chaotzu as stronger people..... humans can never be stronger -.-

Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    Fan service
    [IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/122/080/DBZ.png?1305067326[IMG]
    I'm with you on just about everything you said but OH GOD look at that Saiyan woman's (female version of Radditz?) legs, what the hell is going on there?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    Fan service
    I'll add to that:

10+ Year Old Account