10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    freizaish
    coola
    cold sorta
    cui
    capt ginyu
    i bet he has another form

bro..... does anyone in dbz ever show their final form until the end?

vegeta (oozaru)
    zarbon
    freiza
    coola
    cell
    garlic
    buu
    android 13
    the list goes on
    I thought it was a pretty big plot point though, that Goku and Vegeta went all out from the beginning when they fought in the Buu saga. "No warm-up" as they called it.

Vegeta had a scouter and didn't see any power levels worth a challenge. Which, speaking of, should Kaio-ken have been plenty enough to deal with Vegeta, if Goku's power was 9000 and Vegeta's was 15,000?

As far as Frieza, he never needed his extra forms. Not until Piccolo really. (I can't remember what drew him to his second form)

Cell was looking for his final form the whole time, he only wanted to be complete.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    More forms yes plx, Super Jackal 1-4

but Frieza/Cooler/King Cold were mostly white IMO and Cui and Ginyu were not awesome, Cui was kinda random (Im your rival who we have not seen untill now and pretty much get insta raped) and Ginyu... well he is Ginyu.
    Jackal, huh? Yeah. So I wonder what kind of real-life history he's supposed to be based off of. Anytime I hear "jackal", the only thing that comes to mind is Mike Birbiglia.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure he's based on Anubis the Egyptian god of Death(Or the Underworld but i think thats Osiris) he is very commonly portrayed as a jackal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Vegeta had a scouter and didn't see any power levels worth a challenge. Which, speaking of, should Kaio-ken have been plenty enough to deal with Vegeta, if Goku's power was 9000 and Vegeta's was 15,000?
    I'm pretty sure Vegeta on Earth was 18,000, and also, Goku's was over 8,000, not 9,000 due to dubbing error.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I'm pretty sure Vegeta on Earth was 18,000, and also, Goku's was over 8,000, not 9,000 due to dubbing error.
    18,000, right, I knew that sounded wrong. But he used a bigger multiplier at times too though.

10+ Year Old Account
    18,000, right, I knew that sounded wrong. But he used a bigger multiplier at times too though.
    I assume you are referring to when Goku needed x4 during the huge beam battle. My theory is this. Vegeta claims that he learned how to control his power level while on Earth. Perhaps he figured it out watching Nappa fight the Z fighters, and started practicing during the three hour break waiting for Goku. So his actual power level was higher than 18,000, but he had lowered it.

Alternatively, Goku had used up too much power, and no longer had a 8k PL.

10+ Year Old Account
    The episode is left unaired after Cooler repeatedly prank calls the show.
    See, this is why Frieza has so many problems; he just couldn't measure up to his brother and Cooler knows it.

freiza already has a show on animal planet about the saiyans
    Lol I must have missed that. I love the Gero/Roshi fusion.

Referring to Cheq...er Bils, I agree that he looks malnourished and thus not all that powerful. Body type has never mattered, but it's kinda hard to take him seriously. Nevertheless, more DBZ is more DBZ and I'm not complaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see Goku and Vegeta make a SSJ3 Gogeta... and suddenly Bils and Wiss do their own fusion dance. Gogeta vs Wils.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see Goku and Vegeta make a SSJ3 Gogeta... and suddenly Bils and Wiss do their own fusion dance. Gogeta vs Wils.
    Best idea I've seen in the entire thread. I'd love to see a fusion vs fusion.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as Frieza, he never needed his extra forms. Not until Piccolo really. (I can't remember what drew him to his second form)
    If my memory doesn't fail me, Vegeta was being enough of a challenge for his first form, so he went up to the second, which completely outclassed everyone until Piccolo showed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    If my memory doesn't fail me, Vegeta was being enough of a challenge for his first form, so he went up to the second, which completely outclassed everyone until Piccolo showed up.
    i dont think vegeta was even a real challenge to Frieza's first form, but he could certainly fight back. I think frieza went to his next form so he wouldn't even have to try hard to defeat him. Then piccolo came along and proved an almost equal opponent that could defeat him. so he went Alien form frieza. Then IIRC he got tired of toying and went to his final form so he could just demolish them without even using 1% of his power (cant remember exact % power he was using at first)
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Then IIRC he got tired of toying and went to his final form so he could just demolish them without even using 1% of his power (cant remember exact % power he was using at first)
    I think he transformed because Gohan did one of his "OMG IM SO F'N ANGRY" things that boost his strength up and it almost got Frieza.

hmmm yea thats right, but gohan were completely burned afterwards. i guess he just didnt want to take any chances.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    in some pictures bils looks skinny as fuck, in others he looks pretty legit

does he even lift?

lets bet, loser buys goku food. bils has a final form that lifts

10+ Year Old Account
    DBZ Kai marathon on NickToons. GO! NAO!!
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

in some pictures bils looks skinny as fuck, in others he looks pretty legit

does he even lift?

lets bet, loser buys goku food. bils has a final form that lifts
    At this point, I think we all know one of the 2 has a final form, or Bils and Wiss gonna fuse.

And this leads me into my next point: Your bet...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-12-31 at 09:35 PM ----------

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Four Star
    We're sad to announce that there will by no new episodes of DBZA this year, 2012. We are sorry for the delay.
    Nappa: Tragic

10+ Year Old Account
    oh no!

NO MORE EPISODES IN 2012!~

10+ Year Old Account

Happy New Year, folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah happy new year

fuck u krillin