10+ Year Old Account
    It's not? Since when? DBZ thread has been a meme dump thread for as long as I've been participating in it. Sometimes there's discussion, sometimes not.

10+ Year Old Account
    its a combination of all things. all images are dbz related and we discuss the pictures and the evnts surrounding and the jokes that remind us of the series

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    its a combination of all things. all images are dbz related and we discuss the pictures
    I actually enjoy DBZ memes. Often they give me at least a chuckle, sometimes a legitimate laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I actually enjoy DBZ memes. Often they give me at least a chuckle, sometimes a legitimate laugh.
    its a good thing to have in the thread

there is no reason to hate on the images

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    So, I'm in this cartoon/sketch art class in my high school. Had to do some art in the style of some famous artist, started out as a cartoon, ended up with this

*snip*

What do you guys think? I messed up a little on the eyes, I think, and I'm not sure if I got the neck just right.
    Nice job! I think if you lengthen the outside of his right eye to make it more triangular to mirror his left, then that would fix that. As for his neck,instead of the back curving out, maybe straighten it or even make it curve in a bit. Other than that, your picture is very cool and as others have said, you're a natural

Food for thought:

Katchin, for those that don't remember what this is, read the following link. http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Katchin

Supreme Kai states that it's the strongest material in the universe, and makes a special note of its density. In real life, the strongest known material is the outer crust of a neutron star, which is 10 billion times stronger than steel. The thing is, it's so strong because of its extreme density, weighing 5.5 billion tons per 5 millimeters, or 1 teaspoon.

If katchin is neutron star material, and Goku lifted that in base form easily... That's nuts. Just something to think about!

God dammit Laurcus.... here i thought i could just read some quick DBZ stuff from you guys and then head to sleep with ease. Now i've got that to think about. Though on the other hand, it could make for some interesting dreams....
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Yeah, you're right about the face and neck part, but overall, it's pretty damn good. I'm sure that if you try again you'll nail it
    Nice SSJ3! I drew some DBZ stuff when I was younger too. I think the forehead and eyes seem pretty accurate; SSJ3 kind of has this neanderthal look to it and you got that pretty well. The neck and jaw line seem to be a little off, but this is a lot better than most people could do. You certainly have natural artistic talent. The hair looks great, btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmps View Post
    Nice job! I think if you lengthen the outside of his right eye to make it more triangular to mirror his left, then that would fix that. As for his neck,instead of the back curving out, maybe straighten it or even make it curve in a bit. Other than that, your picture is very cool and as others have said, you're a natural
    Thanks everyone

I'm going to fix everything, thinking maybe I could finish everything in pastels and see if I can't get the ki aura to look good that way (Comes out terribly when I did it in Sharpie, colored pencil, and markers). With the pastels, I can get it so different shades of yellow and white mix to (hopefully) come out similar to the actual images.

I'll come back here once it's all finished

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post

not bad at all

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 04:07 AM ----------

10+ Year Old Account
    Are they bringing Absolon to Adult Swim? One of the other videos that can be clicked at the end of the the one Zoma posted shows AS showing a preview for it. Also, Mr. Popo being anything but small and fat is really funny.

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    This thread is not an image spam dump. Stop using it as one.
    Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't spam repeatedly posting the same thing over and over again?

Or images deemed irrelevant to the topic subject?

Are they bringing Absolon to Adult Swim? One of the other videos that can be clicked at the end of the the one Zoma posted shows AS showing a preview for it. Also, Mr. Popo being anything but small and fat is really funny.
    That video is just a 'what if'.

Last edited by McGrubbin; 2013-01-18 at 03:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    paul retrunks YAY! connor JOIN THE Z FIGHTERS!

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 03:34 PM ----------

is absolon great story wise? prob not.... but damn does who ever the hell made it have talent. them multiverse guys draw really well, but its all still frames.... absalon is the style of dbz (a bit bloated though) with the proper sound effects and movements.

i love that.

Haha Allstate should use that lol

10+ Year Old Account

new poster

5:35 Game play of Bils
    (What I see is that Frieza was some type of minion or worked for Bils, Frieza did destroy many planets and civilizations, maybe Bils created Frieza to make his God of Destruction job easier.)

http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/...ds-Scan-08.jpg

^ "The scan also mentions Emperor Pilaf, Mai, and Shu are turned into children. No mention of how, but the prospect is quite interesting as in Dragon Ball GT they had Goku turned into a child. Additionally, the scan indicates Vegeta has met Bils before. Even though Vegeta is no match, Bils has some kind of interest in the Saiyans! What is Bils seeking out? Can Goku and company stop him!?"

Also all game play always shows a theme of saiyans vs frieza's family/ soldiers ... then bils shows up and destroys a planet. Introdasting
    Last edited by iadamson; 2013-01-21 at 11:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When does it come out? Because I'm totally going to Japan next fall.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope Buu tries turning Bils into an Easter Bunny chocolate (yeah, I know he's not a rabbit, looks close enough)

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is about discussing Dragon Ball Z and what you like about it. Short clips or excellent shots. Not image spam and memes.