10+ Year Old Account
    well bils

WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't Goku basically 39 at that point in the series?
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    well when be beats freiza

i think hes around.... 23-25?

hes 16 or 18 wen be beats piccolo.
    then 2/3 years for gohan to be at the age he is and the 9 months prior for bow chika wow wow
    then its a year after raditz for veggie and nappa
    then its a few months to namek
    then its a year when freiza comes back
    then its 3 years for the androids
    then gohans 11 by the time of the cell games.
    then gohans 17 for majin buu

you then have the time skip

gokus like 40
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2013-01-30 at 02:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to the dragon ball wikia timeline, Goku was born in the Age 737 and defeated Frieza in the Age 762, when he was 25. Buu was destroyed in the Age 774, when Goku was 37 (plus a year for Hyperbolic Time Chamber, so 38). Apparently Bils faces them sometime between Ages 776 and 779, so Goku is about 40, and beat Frieza roughly 15 years ago.

If Bils knew about him 39 years ago, then assuming the movie takes place in Age 776, he knew when Goku was born. Maybe Broly wasn't the only person who listen to him cry as a child.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post

@the0o? Really? When was that mentioned :O
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    i thought neither were born with it
    I remember seeing it somewhere, after doing some research it seems likely that AT just FORGOT to give them tails.... lol

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

So we could infer that he either saw goku as a child or his birth... imagine goku's mom was in the movie, ermergerd.

Or he saw goku escape vegeta to earth.

In the video games, Bils always comes in after frieza uses the finisher he used to destroy planet vegeta. I think we're gonna see Bils appear right after the destruction of planet vegeta in a flash back or something

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    I remember seeing it somewhere, after doing some research it seems likely that AT just FORGOT to give them tails.... lol
    I've heard that the explanation (I can't remember if it was Toriyama that gave the explanation) is that Saiyan tails are a recessive trait, so few hybrid-Saiyans are born with them.

Hmm, wonder what would happen if a Saiyan bred with another tailed creature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I've heard that the explanation (I can't remember if it was Toriyama that gave the explanation) is that Saiyan tails are a recessive trait, so few hybrid-Saiyans are born with them.

Hmm, wonder what would happen if a Saiyan bred with another tailed creature.
    welllllll

you get tails........... from sonic

10+ Year Old Account
    Bils looks like a dog owner

"Awww, you transformed. Who's a good Saiyan?"

Anyways, apparently Akira Toriyama wrote a letter saying that the new movie is revenge for the live-action movie (Dragon Ball Evolution).

10+ Year Old Account
    thats why this better be a full length movie.... IT BETTER BE 3 HOURS!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Bils looks like a dog owner

"Awww, you transformed. Who's a good Saiyan?"

Anyways, apparently Akira Toriyama wrote a letter saying that the new movie is revenge for the live-action movie (Dragon Ball Evolution).
    Revenge against who? And do you have a source for that? I'd be very interested in reading anything written by Toriyama about the new movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Revenge against who? And do you have a source for that? I'd be very interested in reading anything written by Toriyama about the new movie.
    On the wikia, from the movie's page

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dra...82013_movie%29

A 30 minute Battle of Gods discussion panel was held at Jump Festa 2013; on the Jump Super Stage, on December 22, 2012. Along with the voice actors Masako Nozawa, Mayumi Tanaka, Toshio Furukawa, the film director Masahiro Hosoda, editor-in-chief Akio Iyoku, and Toei Animation producer Gyarmath Bogdan took part at the discussion which was overseen by former YBS TV announcer Mariko Nakagomi. Masako Nozawa read out a letter from Akira Toriyama saying he tried hard as personal revenge for the live-action film which was bad, and that he and the scriptwriters reworked the story a bunch of times. The character images Toriyama drew for the movie were displayed; he drew Android 18 with purple hair instead of blonde and he had to have this pointed out to him.

Interesting because in some of the images I seen drawn, (for the movie) Trunks had blue hair instead of purple.

Toriyama doesn't know his material as well as the fans do. dat feel when no ultimate Gohan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    Interesting because in some of the images I seen drawn, (for the movie) Trunks had blue hair instead of purple.

Toriyama doesn't know his material as well as the fans do. dat feel when no ultimate Gohan.
    hes a forgetful man,
    most of this was in the 80s ad 90s so its more than 10 years ago
    hes made tons of animes

i can forgive him

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 04:56 AM ----------

Is that a SSJ3 Vegeta I see?

This movie's going to be awesome. Also loved the newest episode of Abriged, the Vegeta and Yamcha thing had me in tears. Points for Trunks' badass reveal as well.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2013-02-01 at 09:01 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Deleted
    Soooo... will it take a SSJ3 Gogeta to defeat Bils? Or are all the SSJ3 Vegeta pictures just fanart?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Soooo... will it take a SSJ3 Gogeta to defeat Bils? Or are all the SSJ3 Vegeta pictures just fanart?
    As far as I know, no, they're not fanart. It was linked a few pages back, seems it came from some magazine in Japan. It had SSJ3 Gogeta, Goku, Vegeta and Gotenks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha SSJ3 Gogeta is op as fuck I mean gogeta in just SSJ oneshotted Janemba with some kind of reality shit and SSJ3 couldn't even scratch him. Which means Bils has to be stronger than janemba who was stronger than Ultimate super buu now which if you think about it is rather scary as janemba warped reality by just being alive.
    Last edited by Gorged; 2013-02-01 at 12:54 PM.

Deleted
    I really dont know why Gogeta was able to beat Janemba so easily in SSJ when Fusiondance fusion is additive and not multiplicative like Potaras.
    What were the mutipliers? SSJ x25, SSJ2 x50, SSJ3 x200? So Fusiondance would only be x2 (if both fighters are equal) or am i missing something?
    SSJ3 Goku should be a lot stronger than even SSJ2 Gogeta (x200 Power increase vs. x100 Power Increase).

But SSJ3 Gogeta would be really strong on a level of a SSJ4.

10+ Year Old Account
    bills.... literal god

no duh hes strong