Androids easily. Look how easily they tricked Vegeta into firing giant kii blasts to absorb. Imagine how easy it would be for them do the same to Frieza?

20: "Yo Frieza, Cooler's cooler then you and you smell like a dirty monkey"
    Frieza: "FFFFUUUUUUU!!!!!! *fires giant deathball"

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 02:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    That's my exact opinion on canon. Some people I've met on the internet though are very... unreasonable. I've met some people that say if it's not strictly part of the original manga it's not canon. These people don't even consider things like "Heya! Son Goku and his friends return!" to be canon, despite being written by Toriyama and taking place during a time skip.
    I don't always refute stuff being cannon, but when I do I have more say then the creator himself.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2013-02-25 at 07:37 PM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    i think freiza would over load the androids, or atleast blow up the planet

btw fan art

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope SSG will be awesome

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Androids easily. Look how easily they tricked Vegeta into firing giant kii blasts to absorb. Imagine how easy it would be for them do the same to Frieza?

20: "Yo Frieza, Cooler's cooler then you and you smell like a dirty monkey"
    Frieza: "FFFFUUUUUUU!!!!!! *fires giant deathball"
    I think Frieza's power and speed are easily superior to 19, probably 20 as well.

Once he realized their gimmick, he'd just punch a hole through their chest.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking Frieza, based off of Piccolo's ability to beat 20, despite being 120x weaker than Frieza just four years before and not having a transformation. I think it's reasonably possible that Vegeta could have beaten 19 without transforming, assuming he spent more time fighting smart instead of being careless just to show off his new form (such as letting 19 grab him and taking a huge chunk of his energy).

your god de-throned

10+ Year Old Account
    Old news, and full of flaws. Also, "god". Lol.

I still don't get what's with people going into threads just to stir up crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

wasnt..tryin to stir crap am a fan of Dbz just thought it would fit

Forgot about Piccolo beating up 20, yeah that's a good reference point then Zoma. I'll withdraw my earlier comment.

Having four years to train though Piccolo is probably ridiculously stronger compared to how he was on Namek. In the Saiyan saga when there power rate increase isn't even as crazy he almost gets 9x increase within a year. 120x as powerful within 4 years though does seems like a bit of a stretch for a non-saiyan without any transformations.

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 08:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Newaccountforthiscontest View Post
    It's cool, it does. It was a pretty big discussion in this thread when it first came out if you want to check out pages back. Some people who aren't fans enjoy trash talking DBZ in a fan thread sometimes here is all so people get a little defensive. Trash talk Goku all you want haha, Vegeta sure does. I've known plenty of people who hate Goku but like the show for other reasons.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    biggest flaw

speed based on gokus speed on snake way.... goku is now millions of times stronger then when he went on snake way.

Gotta love Supermans ultimate attack being the vibrator-fist. Google vibrator-fist. I dare you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Choptimus View Post
    Gotta love Supermans ultimate attack being the vibrator-fist. Google vibrator-fist. I dare you.
    I can guess, and I'm betting Superman isn't the first thing to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I can guess, and I'm betting Superman isn't the first thing to show up.
    Well they do call him faster than a speeding bullet, I'm guessing he was one of the first... If ya know what I mean.

Yeah the vibrator fist is scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Forgot about Piccolo beating up 20, yeah that's a good reference point then Zoma. I'll withdraw my earlier comment.

Having four years to train though Piccolo is probably ridiculously stronger compared to how he was on Namek. In the Saiyan saga when there power rate increase isn't even as crazy he almost gets 9x increase within a year. 120x as powerful within 4 years though does seems like a bit of a stretch for a non-saiyan without any transformations.

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 08:07 PM ----------

It's cool, it does. It was a pretty big discussion in this thread when it first came out if you want to check out pages back. Some people who aren't fans enjoy trash talking DBZ in a fan thread sometimes here is all so people get a little defensive. Trash talk Goku all you want haha, Vegeta sure does. I've known plenty of people who hate Goku but like the show for other reasons.
    i dont really hate goku just hate that hes a moron. well..hated him in gt completely

10+ Year Old Account
    I stand corrected then, and I make Duncanîdaho's words my own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    What I wonder: why was Goku constantly asleep while he had the heart virus.

He should at least be awake sometimes.

your god de-throned
    http://www.screwattack.com/news/goku...battle-screwed

That's my blog where I point out the mistakes they made with Goku's stats. I didn't even get into the mistakes they made about Superman's stats. And notice in the comment section that Ben Singer himself gets on to disagree with me, and then when I point out his flawed logic and ask him to respond again he leaves without so much as another word.

Fyi, they made the following mistakes with Superman's stats.

Superman's normal physical output is not equal to the output of the Infinite Mass Punch. He cannot do that with every hit.

The Infinite Mass Punch is not a point for Superman's durability because DC does not follow Newtonian physics for things that are light speed or above. When Superman uses the IMP his body does not take the same damage because DC has something called the Speed Force that is designed to circumvent all the problems that light speed and FTL movement causes. The Speed Force absorbs the backlash from the hit, not Superman. Superman also never survived a supernova. Brainiac stated that it's a supernova, but DC's writers obviously don't even know what that is, because what's shown on panel is just a star exploding, not going supernova. I know this because supernovas last for a week.

Superman's durability is around planetary level for a KO, though it is widely inconsistent and he has been shown to be able to take a little more than that, as well as a lot less. To come up with Superman's stats they used all versions of Superman and simply disregarded his hundreds of low showings, like being knocked out by an electrified sewer grate in season 1 of Justice League TAS. Sure, some would argue that Goku has some low showings, but Superman has hundreds of low showings.

Nevermind the fact that each one of these versions of Superman are actually different Supermen of the universe. There is only 1 Goku, there are dozens of Supermen, and you can't arbitrarily mix and match from them, because they're different people with different experiences. They also just used Superman Prime One Million as an excuse to disallow end of GT Goku, which is bogus because the end of GT actually happened, but the DC One Million storyline was done as an extended what if scenario, and DC does not in any way endorse that as canon, and the writers understood that going into it.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2013-02-26 at 07:58 PM.

Might be a repost but just in case it isn't. DBZ posted this on there facebook page today. SSJ3 Gogeta ftw.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2013-02-26 at 05:51 PM.

That's awesome. If SS3 Gogeta gets stomped by Bills, and SSG Goku wins, that puts me well on the way to calculating how powerful SSG is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those eyes muscles... ugh
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!