Deleted
    Pretty sure ssj3 gogeta beats up bills but because of "omg so much power consumption because of ssj3" the fusion breaks before finishing him up. Ends then bills doesn't let them do the dance again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebchen View Post
    Pretty sure ssj3 gogeta beats up bills but because of "omg so much power consumption because of ssj3" the fusion breaks before finishing him up. Ends then bills doesn't let them do the dance again.
    Sounds plausible to me. And then comes Ssjg to save the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    when is that movie coming to cinemas in europe ??

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    when is that movie coming to cinemas in europe ??
    No idea when/if there'll be a national release for it. I'm willing to bet it'll be a while before there's even fan subs. Personally, I plan to watch it raw asap. Fuck waiting. I'm perfectly okay with pirating something like this, because I know if they ever make it available in my country it's an instant buy for me, no matter how many times I've seen it.

Deleted
    You know, if Goku was a bad guy, the universe would be fucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    If he hadn't hit his head as a child, he probably would have died early on in his life. If he had hit his head hard enough to calm down, but not hard enough to completely remove his evil, then that devil guy from Baba's tournament would have killed him.

Deleted
    Oh how I hate Chichi, always hindering Gohan and telling Yamcha to buy his own medicine. Greedy bitch.

---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 02:47 AM ----------

Poor paper clip truck guy.... He got killed by Vegeta...
    He didn't get wished back with the Dragonballs.

paperclips never got delivered...

---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 02:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    If he hadn't hit his head as a child, he probably would have died early on in his life. If he had hit his head hard enough to calm down, but not hard enough to completely remove his evil, then that devil guy from Baba's tournament would have killed him.
    Yeah, pretty lucky. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post

---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 03:15 AM ----------

New trailer with Bills wrecking shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Bills better have another form

he cant be a true DBZ villain with out one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    New trailer with Bills wrecking shit
    10 seconds in... was that Piccolo doing Karaoke?

10+ Year Old Account
    10 seconds in... was that Piccolo doing Karaoke?
    no he was just grunting into a mic

Anybody else stop watching the moment goten and trunks enter the picture? They annoy me too much. Which sucks because I really want to watch buu saga.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
    Anybody else stop watching the moment goten and trunks enter the picture? They annoy me too much. Which sucks because I really want to watch buu saga.
    Individually, Goten and Trunks are... okay. Gotenks however, was made of their worse attributes. All forms of Goku, including the kid versions in original DB and the one in DBGT, were more mature and intelligent than Gotenks.

Individually, Goten and Trunks are... okay. Gotenks however, was made of their worse attributes. All forms of Goku, including the kid versions in original DB and the one in DBGT, were more mature and intelligent than Gotenks.
    Gotenks is the single worst thing ever. I havent watched the original DB yet, worth it? If yes, fansubs or english dubs?

Thought this pic was badass, lots of new ones today, guess they are from the trailer.

The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
    Gotenks is the single worst thing ever. I havent watched the original DB yet, worth it? If yes, fansubs or english dubs?
    While most anime I watch nowadays is subbed, I prefer Dragon Ball dubbed, mostly because of Goku's Japanese voice. As for whether or not it's worth it, it's hard to tell without knowing your preferences. The first half is a lot more comedy based instead of action based. IMO, it starts getting more serious and similar to DBZ once you reach the World Martial Arts Tournament that Tien is in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Luffy...ohwaitKrillin.

Also, I think we can lay the Saiyans in Space myth to rest.
    Last edited by Nadev; 2013-02-27 at 04:37 AM.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

One question where does this movie fit in exactly..

The DBZ film fusion reborn places goku/vegeta facing an enemy that goku states he hasnt had to go super ss3 since buu. and in Fusion reborn goku/vegeta are both dead.
    end of buu saga goku/vegeta are both alive.
    In wrath of the dragon they are both alive again but it takes place after fusion reborn.

So..where exactly does this movie take place in the time line.

and assuming it still holds true they cant come back after more than 1-2 deaths on earth ...im stumped here haha

IMPORTANT to note.. in the new movie trunks/goten are still kids in end of buu last episode they are young teens. Wrath of the dragon they are kids along with Fusion reborn.

those that wanna try and figure it out
    http://www.dbz.tv/3/watch-dragonball...dubbed-online/
    that has all episodes/movies enjoy the brain thumper
    Last edited by Raptor With a Saber; 2013-02-27 at 05:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I know, Fusion Reborn is during the Buu Saga, so it counts as non-canon/alternate timeline. Wrath of the Dragon takes place a few months or so after Kid Buu's defeat.

Battle of the Gods takes place sometime after Wrath of the Dragon, but before the WMAT where Uub shows up.