10+ Year Old Account
    Luffy...ohwaitKrillin.

Also, I think we can lay the Saiyans in Space myth to rest.
    Last edited by Nadev; 2013-02-27 at 04:37 AM.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

One question where does this movie fit in exactly..

The DBZ film fusion reborn places goku/vegeta facing an enemy that goku states he hasnt had to go super ss3 since buu. and in Fusion reborn goku/vegeta are both dead.
    end of buu saga goku/vegeta are both alive.
    In wrath of the dragon they are both alive again but it takes place after fusion reborn.

So..where exactly does this movie take place in the time line.

and assuming it still holds true they cant come back after more than 1-2 deaths on earth ...im stumped here haha

IMPORTANT to note.. in the new movie trunks/goten are still kids in end of buu last episode they are young teens. Wrath of the dragon they are kids along with Fusion reborn.

those that wanna try and figure it out
    http://www.dbz.tv/3/watch-dragonball...dubbed-online/
    that has all episodes/movies enjoy the brain thumper
    Last edited by Raptor With a Saber; 2013-02-27 at 05:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I know, Fusion Reborn is during the Buu Saga, so it counts as non-canon/alternate timeline. Wrath of the Dragon takes place a few months or so after Kid Buu's defeat.

Battle of the Gods takes place sometime after Wrath of the Dragon, but before the WMAT where Uub shows up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Thought this pic was badass, lots of new ones today, guess they are from the trailer.

bills be like

fuck you previously most powerful dudes ever

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it does look like Mystic Gohan to me so that discounts that pic of SS Gohan in the movie a few pages back i guess, also the Oozaru in the clip makes me believe we might in fact see an SS4

10+ Year Old Account
    gohan has a rumor

he may go mystic super saiyan 1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    Well it does look like Mystic Gohan to me so that discounts that pic of SS Gohan in the movie a few pages back i guess, also the Oozaru in the clip makes me believe we might in fact see an SS4
    Actually I think SS Gohan is in the trailer as well, which leads me to believe he upgrades after Bils whips him a bit in Mystic form. The SSG (Super Saiyan God) is pretty much confirmed and that is pretty much the equivalent of SS4 as far as I'm aware.
    "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!!!"

Gotenk\gogeta fusion calling it now for them to fuse to become god. Yes. A fusion fuse

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Newaccountforthiscontest View Post
    Gotenk\gogeta fusion calling it now for them to fuse to become god. Yes. A fusion fuse
    Na. Gohan goes mystic, can't win. Vegata tries with however powerful he is, Piccolo gets bitch-slapped, Goku tries, fails, and freaks out and goes new super saiyan, wins. Exit extremely predictable movie plot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the new form is a god apparently, then obviously Goku fuses with Dende. Super Kami Goku!

10+ Year Old Account
    At 12 seconds in the new trailer, my friend noticed something odd. Pilaf, Shu, and Mai. Why are they there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    They've been known to be in it for a while now.
    I'm guessing they just try to crash the party everyone is having for Bulma's birthday lol

I think I'm more concerned with Piccolo's karaoke skills xD
    grunting skills

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    grunting skills
    Still better than hearing Krillin sing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

I can't take Goku seriously with his Japanese voice actor. Sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I can't take Goku seriously with his Japanese voice actor. Sorry.
    Same. Usually I'm the kind of person who says "original voices or GTFO" when it comes to most things, especially anime. But not with Goku.
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Goku tries, fails, and freaks out and goes new super saiyan, wins. Exit extremely predictable movie plot.
    what new..ss he doesnt go 4 till gt

Super Saiyan God. It's a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    The new DBZ movie (which is canon) has a new transformation called Super Saiyan God. As far as we know, it's exclusive to Goku. The movie is also aparently ignoring that GT takes place later in time. That magazine cover linked last page, assuming these forms appear in the movie, are a hit in GT's canon status, considering ssj3 Vegeta does not exist in GT. Also a transformation beyond ssj3 that is different from ssj4 but never appeared or was even referenced appeared in GT. And then there's also the fact that, although some trailers display Gohan going ssj, he seems to still have his Mystic power up (leading to the rumor of Mystic Ssj).

Edit: damnit, beaten by the Man himself.
    Edit2: How the heck to I miss entire words...
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2013-02-28 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    The new DBZ movie (which is canon) has a new transformation called Super Saiyan God. As far as we know, it's exclusive to Goku. The movie is also aparently ignoring that GT takes place later in time. That magazine cover linked last page, assuming these forms appear in the movie, are a hit in GT's canon status, considering ssj3 Vegeta does not exist in GT. Also a transformation beyond ssj3 that is different from ssj4 but never or was even referenced appeared in GT. And then there's also the fact that, although some trailers display Gohan going ssj, he seems to still have his Mystic power up (leading to the rumor of Mystic Ssj).

Edit: damnit, beaten by the Man himself.
    Don't sweat it, your post was more informative than mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Don't sweat it, your post was more informative than mine.
    Oh, not worried. I do these comments every time someone beats me to it