1. #5501
    Gotenk\gogeta fusion calling it now for them to fuse to become god. Yes. A fusion fuse

  2. #5502
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    13,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Newaccountforthiscontest View Post
    Gotenk\gogeta fusion calling it now for them to fuse to become god. Yes. A fusion fuse
    Na. Gohan goes mystic, can't win. Vegata tries with however powerful he is, Piccolo gets bitch-slapped, Goku tries, fails, and freaks out and goes new super saiyan, wins. Exit extremely predictable movie plot.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  3. #5503
    Moderator Zoma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    7,520
    Since the new form is a god apparently, then obviously Goku fuses with Dende. Super Kami Goku!

  4. #5504
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    13,064
    At 12 seconds in the new trailer, my friend noticed something odd. Pilaf, Shu, and Mai. Why are they there?

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  5. #5505
    Scarab Lord UnifiedDivide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    At 12 seconds in the new trailer, my friend noticed something odd. Pilaf, Shu, and Mai. Why are they there?
    They've been known to be in it for a while now.
    I'm guessing they just try to crash the party everyone is having for Bulma's birthday lol

    I think I'm more concerned with Piccolo's karaoke skills xD

    Sometimes updated...

  6. #5506
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    17,052
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    They've been known to be in it for a while now.
    I'm guessing they just try to crash the party everyone is having for Bulma's birthday lol

    I think I'm more concerned with Piccolo's karaoke skills xD
    grunting skills

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Happy Hunting! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  7. #5507
    Herald of the Titans Adramalech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,742
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    grunting skills
    Still better than hearing Krillin sing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

  8. #5508
    I can't take Goku seriously with his Japanese voice actor. Sorry.

  9. #5509
    Herald of the Titans Adramalech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I can't take Goku seriously with his Japanese voice actor. Sorry.
    Same. Usually I'm the kind of person who says "original voices or GTFO" when it comes to most things, especially anime. But not with Goku.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

  10. #5510
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Goku tries, fails, and freaks out and goes new super saiyan, wins. Exit extremely predictable movie plot.
    what new..ss he doesnt go 4 till gt

  11. #5511
    Quote Originally Posted by Newaccountforthiscontest View Post
    what new..ss he doesnt go 4 till gt
    Super Saiyan God. It's a thing.
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

  12. #5512
    Herald of the Titans Adramalech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Newaccountforthiscontest View Post
    what new..ss he doesnt go 4 till gt
    The new DBZ movie (which is canon) has a new transformation called Super Saiyan God. As far as we know, it's exclusive to Goku. The movie is also aparently ignoring that GT takes place later in time. That magazine cover linked last page, assuming these forms appear in the movie, are a hit in GT's canon status, considering ssj3 Vegeta does not exist in GT. Also a transformation beyond ssj3 that is different from ssj4 but never appeared or was even referenced appeared in GT. And then there's also the fact that, although some trailers display Gohan going ssj, he seems to still have his Mystic power up (leading to the rumor of Mystic Ssj).

    Edit: damnit, beaten by the Man himself.
    Edit2: How the heck to I miss entire words...
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2013-02-28 at 12:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

  13. #5513
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    The new DBZ movie (which is canon) has a new transformation called Super Saiyan God. As far as we know, it's exclusive to Goku. The movie is also aparently ignoring that GT takes place later in time. That magazine cover linked last page, assuming these forms appear in the movie, are a hit in GT's canon status, considering ssj3 Vegeta does not exist in GT. Also a transformation beyond ssj3 that is different from ssj4 but never or was even referenced appeared in GT. And then there's also the fact that, although some trailers display Gohan going ssj, he seems to still have his Mystic power up (leading to the rumor of Mystic Ssj).

    Edit: damnit, beaten by the Man himself.
    Don't sweat it, your post was more informative than mine.
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

  14. #5514
    Herald of the Titans Adramalech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Don't sweat it, your post was more informative than mine.
    Oh, not worried. I do these comments every time someone beats me to it
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

  15. #5515
    So they are writing off that horrid series that was gt?

    awesome...

  16. #5516
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    13,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Newaccountforthiscontest View Post
    So they are writing off that horrid series that was gt?

    awesome...
    It's not definite what the plan is I don't think. I guess you could still consider GT canon as an alternate timeline; if you consider the movies canon in the same vein, you can do it for GT. Remember there is also Dragon Ball Online, which takes place after the Buu Saga, and features a new race that was created by Buu. I believe the story there is also considered canon.

    I would forgive GT a little, if they built Trunks a little better. I know his personality would have changed from Future Trunks, because he lived in such a harsh time, but god, he's such a....I don't even know. Future Trunks was so much better. Also Pan needed to go Super Saiyan.

    Gohan was already a lost cause in the Buu Saga, so there was no saving him. But Videl and 18 becoming nothing more than side characters that act like...well, mothers, bothered me too.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  17. #5517
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,216
    Filler Maron was so incredibly braindead. Krillin's gf.

  18. #5518
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    17,052

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Happy Hunting! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  19. #5519
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

  20. #5520
    Moderator Zoma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    7,520
    Quote Originally Posted by sxefluff View Post
    God damn that was a long read.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •