Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    Krytonite bullets.

but srsly goku would win, 1) Kryptonite 2) Instant transmission red sun.
    but goku wouldnt do that..

he wants his opponents at their strongest

its just something we wont ever find out till the creators of both sit down and pen out a story between em

Thought this was pretty awesome, for any Chrono Trigger & DBZ fans like me out there. Personally I think Magus is more like Vegeta but still awesome.

The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

ROFLMAO
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Frog is more like Vegeta in quite a few ways.

Honor, pride and all of that. They both have pretty tragic pasts. Magus draws parallels to some of Vegetas more negative traits and how he lived for the first few seasons of DBZ though.

Plus in the remake of Chrono Trigger for the PS1 that had Toriyama do the cinematics one of the endings shows Glenn (Frog) being knighted in 600 AD and his physical appearance (facial, hair structure) is almost exactly like Vegeta.

10+ Year Old Account
    soooo Mr satan convinced fat buu to not be evil any more

is satan a hero in the eyes of u ppl yet

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    soooo Mr satan convinced fat buu to not be evil any more

is satan a hero in the eyes of u ppl yet
    -Buu got friendly
    -Buu ended up bonding with Mr. Satan
    -Hercule got shot which enraged Buu to form Evil skinny buu.
    -Evil skinny buu pwnd Fat Buu and merged to create Super Buu.
    -Super Buu wrecked shit
    -Rest is history.

Honestly, had buu STAYED fat dangerous buu, i dont see how it would have turned into the mess it later did.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    -Buu got friendly
    -Buu ended up bonding with Mr. Satan
    -Hercule got shot which enraged Buu to form Evil skinny buu.
    -Evil skinny buu pwnd Fat Buu and merged to create Super Buu.
    -Super Buu wrecked shit
    -Rest is history.

Honestly, had buu STAYED fat dangerous buu, i dont see how it would have turned into the mess it later did.

but hercule got fat buu to stop being evil, and he got a puppy

hercules a damned hero

but hercule got fat buu to stop being evil, and he got a puppy

hercules a damned hero
    Sure, but indirectly he created Super Buu >_> No doubt he actually did something worthy to be deemed hero for, but he is still the cause for the creation of super buu

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, but indirectly he created Super Buu >_> No doubt he actually did something worthy to be deemed hero for, but he is still the cause for the creation of super buu
    supreme kai held gohan back so they could get some energy to summon buu

so supreme kai is evil!

supreme kai held gohan back so they could get some energy to summon buu

so supreme kai is evil!
    Im not implying that Hercule is evil, but he is the cause for the creation of super buu after fat buu had been formed. Supreme kai were a god damned idiot now you mention him/her/it. It's plan was to let those two roid stuffed mofos chug Gohans energy and then follow them back to babidi's ship. He could've just let them absorb it from other lower energy sources. They'd most likely get back to the ship to deliver the energy before they ever got to absorb an amount equal to that which they got from gohan. This way, they wouldn't have been so close to releasing buu when they got to that confrontation.

Remember the only reason Supreme douche wanted to let them absorb the energy was so they could find the ship and destroy the egg before it had gotten enough energy to hatch. His plans just didnt go as it expected, and therefor she is indirectly the cause of buu's summoning on earth. But buu would eventually get to earth if he hadn't been here at that time.

What gender was Supreme Kai again?

10+ Year Old Account
    What gender was Supreme Kai again?
    Male.

Queue TFS Krilling saying: THAT THING'S A GUY?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    By that note, Vegeta is a non-hero because he let Cell go perfect. (He was "technically" a hero at that point (more anti-hero, but semantics))

On the note of that Screw attack post... Damn. If that guy and Laurcus teamed up, I think the entire galaxy would explode from the sheer amount of math that would follow, lol.

@Laurcus: I can see why he didn't use PLs, though. He wanted to prove Goku using the same quantifiable stats that can be used for "Stuperman".
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

Quote Originally Posted by Rendia View Post
    By that note, Vegeta is a non-hero because he let Cell go perfect. (He was "technically" a hero at that point (more anti-hero, but semantics))

On the note of that Screw attack post... Damn. If that guy and Laurcus teamed up, I think the entire galaxy would explode from the sheer amount of math that would follow, lol.

@Laurcus: I can see why he didn't use PLs, though. He wanted to prove Goku using the same quantifiable stats that can be used for "Stuperman".
    I agree completely. Many comic fans for some reason do not accept power levels as legitimate in any way, (they also try to make up excuses for why things like Cell being able to destroy a solar system or Broly destroying a galaxy and anything that proves anyone is FTL, are not legitimate) so it makes perfect sense to try and show that Goku is stronger without using them, just to "satisfy" all the haters.

Basically, if you go to a comic site like Comic Vine and ask for people's opinions on Goku vs Superman, nearly everyone will tell you that Superman wins easily due to being many times faster and stronger than Goku. And if you try to argue against it people will literally just make up excuses for why your arguments don't count. I guarantee, as good as this guy's post is, it would be ignored and laughed at if posted on Comic Vine, because people are just that fucking stubborn. They're only looking for facts that favor Superman and it basically goes as far as willful ignorance and full blown self deception. It's kind of sad. I have over 1000 posts on Comic Vine, and the number of people that I've managed to convince that Goku can beat Superman is in the single digits.

And to many of these people, Death Battle is now fucking canon, just because they said Superman would beat Goku. I actually appreciate the rare Superman fanboys I've ran into that don't know anything about DBZ and hate Death Battle purely on the basis that they got numerous Superman facts wrong.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2013-03-01 at 02:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Newaccountforthiscontest View Post
    but goku wouldnt do that..

he wants his opponents at their strongest

its just something we wont ever find out till the creators of both sit down and pen out a story between em
    Once Goku meets a certain threshold, he just wants to stop them.... Spirit Bomb.

But in the words of Stan Lee "When you have two super heroes fight each other you want it to end in some what of a tie, that way you have the fans content with their hero, and leaves the discussion up to them"

If Goku and Superman ever fought I'd imagine that would happen.
    Last edited by iadamson; 2013-03-01 at 04:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    soooo when it comes to super saiyans

do the carpets match the drapes

especially for ss3......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    Once Goku meets a certain threshold, he just wants to stop them.... Spirit Bomb.
    If you read the post, spirit bomb was taken as not likely for him ti use against Stuperman because of the long charge time. Basically, it would give him too much time to get off his IMP, which would be very detrimental to Goku, despite his extremely high durability.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

10+ Year Old Account
    i wonder if old kai still wont give a damn about ssgod

i mean he didnt even care about ss4

10+ Year Old Account
    Spirit Bomb wont work on superman anyways cuz he isnt evil in his heart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    Spirit Bomb wont work on superman anyways cuz he isnt evil in his heart
    well it seems in some universes it manifests it self