Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Chances are, the initial android attack wiped out a lot of technology. If the ships they used to reach Namek the first time were damaged or destroyed, they didn't have any other way of reaching Namek within a year to use the Dragon Balls. And Future Trunks was just a baby at the time, of course he was dumb.
    Well, Bulma can create a time-machine but can't create another spaceship? Seems a bit weird to me. And what about King Kai, he doesn't care to help telepathically?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Well, Bulma can create a time-machine but can't create another spaceship? Seems a bit weird to me. And what about King Kai, he doesn't care to help telepathically?
    Agree on both points. If she can create a freaking time machine, something that was never done before, then she could have built a spaceship, something they had prior knowledge of.

They have one year to wish them back after then die or they run out of time. Can Bulma, within a year, single highhandedly build a spaceship in a world with a completely destroyed infrastructure? That's a pretty big feat. Where is she going to get all these materials refined and build the thing? Where can she do research? Where can she even reference old info without an internet or libraries? Keep in mind her dad was the one to build the original, she cannot fly and has no help. Where can she get tools and reinvent the ones she will surely need to build this one of a kind ship? On top of all that have time to run for your life from psychotic androids, taking care of your baby son while grieving over your dead lover and best friends.

My point is she could not have built a spaceship within one year of the planet getting purged and the Z-fighters dieing. Capsule Coorp was obviously in a major city which would of got wrecked right away. Her only bet was the time machine and patience. Having a spaceship would have of served little purpose once the one year deadline to wish the fighters and all the people killed back passed. Also the dragonballs would not have been able to bring Goku back anyway since he died of a sickness and without him the whole plan is shit. They can't wish the andriods away or Gero either because you can't wish away someone stronger the the creator of the balls which they all are.

Edit: Typing that first paragraph out like that made me just realize how boss future Bulma is.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2013-03-31 at 07:37 PM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    It took her twenty years to build the time machine. Even with her knowledge of spaceships, you expect her to build a spaceship, probably from scratch and by herself, and then send it to New Namek, even though she doesn't know where it is, all in a single year.

10+ Year Old Account
    It took her twenty years to build the time machine. Even with her knowledge of spaceships, you expect her to build a spaceship, probably from scratch and by herself, and then send it to New Namek, even though she doesn't know where it is, all in a single year.
    Hm, I thought this one year limit didn't apply to Namek's balls? Not that it would change anything in the scenario you guys are discussing, but I was under the impression such a limit was never mentioned for Namek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Hm, I thought this one year limit didn't apply to Namek's balls? Not that it would change anything in the scenario you guys are discussing, but I was under the impression such a limit was never mentioned for Namek.
    Indeed no time limit on Namek dragon balls, I was thinking about this very subject a few days ago
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    The dragon ball wikia doesn't make it clear whether or not the Namekian balls have a time limit, but I'm pretty sure they are still unable to bring back Goku due to his natural death. There is still the issue of making the ship, finding New Namek, traveling there, wishing back the others, and hoping the Androids don't kill them again while you travel back to Earth. I also assume the Hyperbolic Time Chamber is probably inaccessible due to the lack of guardian, or that the lookout may have been destroyed since it's a known haven for the Z fighters.

The dragon ball wikia doesn't make it clear whether or not the Namekian balls have a time limit, but I'm pretty sure they are still unable to bring back Goku due to his natural death. There is still the issue of making the ship, finding New Namek, traveling there, wishing back the others, and hoping the Androids don't kill them again while you travel back to Earth. I also assume the Hyperbolic Time Chamber is probably inaccessible due to the lack of guardian, or that the lookout may have been destroyed since it's a known haven for the Z fighters.
    But after Trunks has destroyed Androids(including Cell) ? Everyone killed by them could be brought back.
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    But after Trunks has destroyed Androids(including Cell) ? Everyone killed by them could be brought back.
    Imagine the looks on their faces. Especially Vegeta when he sees his son. Although by then, some of them might not care about coming back. The world would basically be a barren wasteland, and they'd have had 20 years to get used to 'living' in Otherworld. I suppose Vegeta would want to be wished back since he'd probably be in hell, though.

Imagine the looks on their faces. Especially Vegeta when he sees his son. Although by then, some of them might not care about coming back. The world would basically be a barren wasteland, and they'd have had 20 years to get used to 'living' in Otherworld. I suppose Vegeta would want to be wished back since he'd probably be in hell, though.
    Even if he has done bad things he died trying to save Earth so I doubt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Even if he has done bad things he died trying to save Earth so I doubt it.
    When Vegeta sacrificed himself to save Earth and kill Buu, Piccolo told him that it was unlikely that Vegeta would go to Otherworld, and before King Yemma sent Vegeta back to Earth, Yemma said that a person like Vegeta getting their body back is usually reserved for just good people, and that Vegeta only got his back because they were desperate for someone to kill Buu. The Vegeta of Future Trunks' timeline is even less good than the main Vegeta, since he hadn't gone through the same experiences that eventually turned Vegeta good.

Based on Vegeta's actions during the Android Saga, Future Vegeta probably wasn't even trying to save the Earth, he was probably just looking for a fight.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    I was under the impression that the one-year time limit was only based of if you were wishing back multiple people: they could all only be one-year apart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to say. In the series, they never wish back anyone who has been dead for over a year, so we don't know if it works if done individually.

10+ Year Old Account

APRIL FOOLS BITCHEEEESSSSSSSSSS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    APRIL FOOLS BITCHEEEESSSSSSSSSS
    *Reaches for ban hammer*

It's only the 31st
    Last edited by Zoma; 2013-04-01 at 01:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    close enough

---------- Post added 2013-04-01 at 02:22 AM ----------

bills is an awesome breakdancer

and wiss is def a contender in any eating contest... even against goku

Deleted
    Dude, why get my hopes up.

10+ Year Old Account

new fusion in the next movie

10+ Year Old Account
    new fusion in the next movie
    I was about to ask if that was grown up Gotenks, but those earrings...

I'm assuming you're doing another April Fool's, as I'm pretty sure Trunks is still a kid in the movie, and the purple hair indicates that the fusion is at least part Trunks.

its a shame zoma's mod position wont change the pecking order of this thread muwhahahahahahahaahah
    http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6092/popoaybara.jpg