Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Didn't that sort of happen in GT? I vaguely remember Buu storing Mr. Satan inside his body to keep him safe.
    That's part of what gave me the idea. The difference is that in GT, Hercule was basically absorbed into Buu similar to how the others were in Z, except Buu kept Hercule conscious. He was basically a human version of one of the Capsules.

I'm thinking of a version were Mr. Satan retains his size and body control, and is basically wearing Buu like a suit, like Eddie Brock and Venom

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I'm thinking of a version were Mr. Satan retains his size and body control, and is basically wearing Buu like a suit, like Eddie Brock and Venom
    I guess that would make Mr. Satan almost indestructable.

Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 05:19 PM ----------

EVERY POST THE BUU SUIT IDEA ON EVERY FORUM POSSIBLE SO THEY GET IDEAS FOR A NEW SERIES

I would love buucule

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    Thought this was cool and wanted to share, I've always wanted to see a symbiote on something from another comic universe
    it would make an awesome crossover

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

we need an image of hercule using buu as a suit

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 09:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I would give it a solid 9. She did a good job. Make the red part actually furry and it is a 10 all the way.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

Coming Summer 2013.

What do you think will come first?
    -Absalon Ep 3
    -Battle of the Gods English dub
    -Battle of the Gods sequel

-Battle of the Gods sequel
    Even if this was a guarantee, a 22 minutes animated episode takes a year from conception to air. I'm guessing movies take a good bit longer.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Even if this was a guarantee, a 22 minutes animated episode takes a year from conception to air. I'm guessing movies take a good bit longer.
    Well if you're talking about Absalon, I'm pretty sure that poor guy does it all himself. I wish he had some help, he's actually really talented. Although I don't agree how bulky he makes the characters (total superman chests), he's done a great job and I really enjoyed episode one.

Quote Originally Posted by jlopez707 View Post
    Well if you're talking about Absalon, I'm pretty sure that poor guy does it all himself. I wish he had some help, he's actually really talented. Although I don't agree how bulky he makes the characters (total superman chests), he's done a great job and I really enjoyed episode one.
    He's referring to another DBZ movie. Battle of the Gods kind of implies the plot will be continuing, and he's saying if there is another movie, it will be a while.

yeah that guy fully animates it himself right? and prob voices them all

He's referring to another DBZ movie. Battle of the Gods kind of implies the plot will be continuing, and he's saying if there is another movie, it will be a while.
    Oh really? Never heard about Battle of the Gods. :P All sarcasm aside, I'm talking about "Even if this was a guarantee, a 22 minutes animated episode takes a year from conception to air." Which he was probably referring to Absalon.

Oh really? Never heard about Battle of the Gods. :P All sarcasm aside, I'm talking about "Even if this was a guarantee, a 22 minutes animated episode takes a year from conception to air." Which he was probably referring to Absalon.
    He then says movies probably take longer then a 22 min animated episode, and any BotG sequel would likely be a movie.

sooo was this toriyama thing about a new dbz thing an april fools joke? because ppl still be going on about it.

---------- Post added 2013-04-07 at 01:47 AM ----------

So, it looks like some guy has the movie and is working on subbing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQGFON7c_Ug is the video I'm referring to which he explains he's having some issues, but him and some friends are working on it.

He'll apparently release the movie on http://www.youtube.com/user/kidarianas. So get ready to pre-load and watch it ASAP as that sucker is going to be taken down almost immediately.

So I just started wondering, is there a gravity difference on grand kai's planet (or the supreme kai's)?

My point was if you're asking which we'll see sooner, a new movie will likely be not it. Because it takes a long time from start to finish to release an animated movie. I know for a fact it takes around a year for a whole team to create an animated episode, so a movie would be longer, and thus take longer.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Quote Originally Posted by Turin View Post
    So I just started wondering, is there a gravity difference on grand kai's planet (or the supreme kai's)?
    There probably is. If King Kai's little planet had 10x Earth gravity, I would think the greater Kai planets would have at least that.