So i watched Fusion reborn again last night and got to thinking which is stronger. Vegeto or Gogeta seems to me it would be Gogeta since he could manipulate well reality sorta.

Also finally figured out where the movie fits in the Dbz story line. No where

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    So i watched Fusion reborn again last night and got to thinking which is stronger. Vegeto or Gogeta seems to me it would be Gogeta since he could manipulate well reality sorta.

Vegito is stronger they say. :P

10+ Year Old Account

A lot of them don't. (potential Battle of the Gods spoilers): But with the new idea of multiple universe, they could still be canon somewhere, just not in "our" timeline.

It was my understanding, I think, that the earrings were a more powerful form of fusion than the fusion dance. I can't remember though.

10+ Year Old Account

As far as I know, there is no official statement as to who is stronger, but most people seem to assume Vegito is the stronger one.

Deleted
    At episode 130 of Dragonball atm.

Poor Piccolo Jr just needs a friend. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    A lot of them don't. (potential Battle of the Gods spoilers): But with the new idea of multiple universe, they could still be canon somewhere, just not in "our" timeline.

It was my understanding, I think, that the earrings were a more powerful form of fusion than the fusion dance. I can't remember though.
    This is correct. Old Kai says that fusion with the earrings is stronger. In one of the databooks, (Daizenshuu I think) it's stated that fusion via the earrings is more like a multiplication of power levels. No direct statement is made about the fusion dance, but that does imply that other kinds of fusion are not multiplicative. Personally, I suspect that the fusion dance is addition of power levels plus a base amount. Based on that, Vegito should be vastly more powerful.

Deleted
    Holy crap, that kid to teen transformation was unexpected.

10+ Year Old Account
    needs more yamcha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    needs more yamcha
    Yamcha was defeated by Hero. (who actually is somebody else but I won't spoil)

---------- Post added 2013-05-13 at 10:33 PM ----------

Ranfan and Fanfan MUST be related, you can't have 2 women with purple hair with such similair names like that.

10+ Year Old Account

I had the luck of stumbling back into dragonball z on some channel on saturday morning, but some of the voices are different, what gives?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I had the luck of stumbling back into dragonball z on some channel on saturday morning, but some of the voices are different, what gives?
    Oceanic or Canadian version?

Or Kai.

Deleted
    Got my 11 year old sister into Dragonball btw.. She is at episode 40.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    Got my 11 year old sister into Dragonball btw.. She is at episode 40.
    /high five

It's much harder to get a sister into DB/DBZ than a brother. I wasn't able to get mine to try a Kamehameha, but I did catch her trying to make a light between her hands after the Gohan teaching Videl episode.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    /high five

It's much harder to get a sister into DB/DBZ than a brother. I wasn't able to get mine to try a Kamehameha, but I did catch her trying to make a light between her hands after the Gohan teaching Videl episode.
    Hahahaha, being little and full of fantasy.

Well it wasn't hard actually, she looks up to me a little. :P Besides, she is tomboyish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine was 14/15 at the time, a little tomboyish, but definitely does not look up to me. TV shows and anime are about the only things we ever agree on, and even those are just occasionally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Mine was 14/15 at the time, a little tomboyish, but definitely does not look up to me. TV shows and anime are about the only things we ever agree on, and even those are just occasionally.
    Ah okay, well it's probably because our interests are the same then, my sisters and mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Oceanic or Canadian version?

Or Kai.
    oh right, it must've been "kai". I remember hearing something like "Dragon ball Z kai" and thinking, 'huh, never noticed it was called kai...

Deleted
    How come Gohan is the only half-saiyan born with a tail? Cant remember seeing Goten or Trunks with one as kids, guess they wanted to scrap the tail in DBZ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailstorm View Post
    How come Gohan is the only half-saiyan born with a tail? Cant remember seeing Goten or Trunks with one as kids, guess they wanted to scrap the tail in DBZ?
    I don't think any official reason was given, but speculation is that either a) Chi-Chi and Bulma decided they've had enough of monkeys and had it cut off at birth, b) the tail is a recessive gene, and half-saiyans only have a small chance at growing them, c) Akira Toriyama forgot about the tails or d) the doctor that delivered them thought it was an umbilical cord.