say i'm a big dbz fan and haven't seen a good chunk of the later half of movies (past broly and have seen broly returns + bio broly)
    which ones are worth watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    say i'm a big dbz fan and haven't seen a good chunk of the later half of movies (past broly and have seen broly returns + bio broly)
    which ones are worth watching?
    Let's see what we've got here... you mentioned the Broly movies but not Bojack Unbound, which is sandwiched between the original Broly film and its sequels (in terms of release dates anyway)... I kind of found that pretty bland myself, not as bad or as formulaic as Super Android 13 though.

Fusion Reborn was pretty enjoyable, also contains a joke that recurs between myself and my partner, so I'd def give that a watch.

I watched Wrath of the Dragon on Laurcus' (and perhaps others) recommendations and it was pretty solid.

No idea what the Path to Power is... I'm sure someone else will have an opinion on it, same for Battle of Gods which is only in Japanese (whether that's an issue for you or not, I don't know). Those are pretty much my abridged thoughts on all the movies released after the Broly ones anyway.

Path of power is basically Dragon Ball up to the Red Ribbon saga all squished into a little over an hour.

10+ Year Old Account
    def watch fusion reborn

wrath of the dragon is also good

find any way to view or read battle of the gods, it is very good

- - - Updated - - -

son goku and his friends return is also alright, but a bland movie. Mostly just comedy.

soooo i remember tfs saying early sept is when the episode will be out, as in 37. we are getting close to what is commonly known as mid september, i expect it within 3 days. PLENTY OF TIME TO PREPARE OUR SELVES IN THE TIME CHAMBER GUYS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    soooo i remember tfs saying early sept is when the episode will be out, as in 37. we are getting close to what is commonly known as mid september, i expect it within 3 days. PLENTY OF TIME TO PREPARE OUR SELVES IN THE TIME CHAMBER GUYS!
    Here is their most recent tweet.

Episode 37 WILL be out within the next week. Sorry for the delay guys!

It's up now on their site. Quite funny

10+ Year Old Account
    Chiaotzu's dead! And he really let himself go... and he's an android... that's not Chiaotzu.

It's hard to believe they fit 117 episodes into 37 of their episodes. Just shows how much BS was in the anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    energy sensing is bullshit

- - - Updated - - -

btw I want to say for the record,

Android 19 and 20 are both weaker than freeza

When a Super Saiyan says "Senzu Bean, " you say, "How many, " Bald man.

I swear they keep getting better and better hahahah.

10+ Year Old Account
    cat loves food ah yea yea yea... u didnt hear anything

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'd say this is one of the best of the new season. Plenty of jokes and references.

Soooo, when is battle of the gods coming to the states?
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Been rewatching some of the series again because of this and figured out stuff.

When cell blows up he kills Goku/King Kia/Greg/Monkey dude, yet when they use the dragon balls to revive everyone cell killed King Kia/Greg/Monkey aren't revived.
    The Cell saga could've ended with vegeta being the Top Fighter and would seemingly make it end better and lead into Buu saga better.As this Fan made Edit shows
    Then could've ended BUU saga with Vegeta being the one killing Buu making it as Goku passing on the reigns of protector to him since Gohan fails at everything.

Same with GT when it ends Goku again saves the day but if they just changed it to were Goku did indeed die from Omegas blast and Vegeta went back for a Last stand and died to him. Gohan/Trunks/Majin/Goten/Pan could have been the main protagonists for a new saga that could redeem the way GT was done.
    Just my little thoughts on how the things could of been changed to get off the Goku is god habit they tried too after cell.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Soooo, when is battle of the gods coming to the states?
    Comes out for buying in japan 9/13 so probably not for a few months unless a fan dubs it.
    Last edited by Raptor With a Saber; 2013-09-10 at 05:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    Comes out for buying in japan 9/13 so probably not for a few months unless a fan dubs it.
    Well, at least the subs were supposed to come with the release, right?

Oh and at the end of the episode, with all the attack references, where is 'spirit gun' from? That's the only one I couldn't place.
    Last edited by Turin; 2013-09-10 at 07:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turin View Post
    Oh and at the end of the episode, with all the attack references, where is 'spirit gun' from? That's the only one I couldn't place.
    Didn't know it either. First Google result was from YuYu Hakusho. Looks a little like the Special Beam Cannon.

Also, Piccolo should definitely use Gum Gum Pistol next time he does his arm stretch thing.

ive always had this on my mind anytime i think about dbz

during the cell games is future trunks the strongest of the group, if he is to transform to ultra super saiyan (prior to ss2 gohan) at that point? i'm pretty sure it's said in dbz but it's been a bit
    <-- future trunks fanboy

ive always had this on my mind anytime i think about dbz

during the cell games is future trunks the strongest of the group, if he is to transform to ultra super saiyan (prior to ss2 gohan) at that point? i'm pretty sure it's said in dbz but it's been a bit
    <-- future trunks fanboy
    The strongest of the group was Goku, because Goku and Vegeta both realized the form that came before SS2 was incredibly strong, but too slow. Vegeta and Goku were both capable of the form Trunks used vs Cell before he was perfect. So Goku trained him and Gohan how to get the most out of the original sayian form by staying powered in it all of the time, while Goku also choose to train Gohan harder than himself for SS2 because he knew the power hidden inside Gohan. How was Goku stronger than Trunks, Vegeta, and Gohan as a super sayian? Lots of reasons.

But yeah, tl;dr No he wasn't, Goku was.

10+ Year Old Account
    <-- future trunks fanboy
    I don't think this is ever confirmed, but I think USS Trunks was stronger than FPSS Goku in terms of sheer strength and ki output. The FPSS form is about more efficient Ki usage instead of concentrating on power.

However, keep in mind that Goku is also capable of using the USS form, as he showed Gohan in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. It's reasonable to assume that Goku's USS is stronger than Trunks' USS, so prior to Gohan's SS2 transformation, Goku is both the best fighter and the strongest.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I don't think this is ever confirmed, but I think USS Trunks was stronger than FPSS Goku in terms of sheer strength and ki output. The FPSS form is about more efficient Ki usage instead of concentrating on power.

However, keep in mind that Goku is also capable of using the USS form, as he showed Gohan in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. It's reasonable to assume that Goku's USS is stronger than Trunks' USS, so prior to Gohan's SS2 transformation, Goku is both the best fighter and the strongest.
    I thought Gohan was the strongest at that point (prior to his SSJ2 transformation), because Goku had focused on Gohan instead of himself?