Deleted
    What is Vegeta doing....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'd say it fits for certain parts, he is meant to be one of the higher up Gods so I guess you could explain his "poshness". I want to see how he handles the funnier scenes though. Like when he's getting out of bed and having breakfast and such. It's ok sounding refined and somewhat evil but he needs to be able to pull off sounding hilarious.
    But that's the thing... he's not evil... not really I mean... sure he is the god of destruction... but that's because for some reason there must always be a balance between creation and destruction in the DBZ world... so he destroys planets so that others can be created... and he is very childish (you know, getting pissed off about pudding and such)... Anyway I will hold full judgement until I see the full release

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    so many muffins!

I love vegeta's laughter. and his scream.

collect the things, do the things!

Quote Originally Posted by Meowington707 View Post

Just found the 7 minute video. So good.
    Hei can anyone like enlighten me with this , searched about about that title and seen theres also a movie from 2013 with the same name and I see this one has the same name and its gonna be launched in a month?Whats the deal , im not following any thing so anyone that could explain would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Bromgar View Post
    Hei can anyone like enlighten me with this , searched about about that title and seen theres also a movie from 2013 with the same name and I see this one has the same name and its gonna be launched in a month?Whats the deal , im not following any thing so anyone that could explain would be awesome
    The movie was released in 2013 in Japan. It just takes ages to get anything from there into west and dub it.

Should have made Vegeta a Super Saiyan God in the movie, he did better than SSJ3 Goku.

Oh thank you alot <3

A new flyer for next year's Dragon Ball Z movie revealed that animation director Tadayoshi Yamamuro (Dragon Ball Z TV, multiple DBZ films) will direct the new feature. The flyer was distributed at the Jump Victory Carnival on Saturday. The film's official website also launched with an image of the dragon Shenron and the tagline "The worst wish in history. That is the beginning of despair."

Dragon Ball Z
    “Battle in a Godly Dimension Begins!”

Being the 19th movie in the series, the Dragon Ball Z 2015 Movie is a sequel to the 18th movie Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods. However, at this time it’s unclear if the movie will be a direct sequel to the movie in terms of story. At a first glance one may think this is a direct sequel based on the tagline, but that isn’t necessarily true as there could be some word trickery in play here. The word “godly” which is signified by the word “shin” in Japanese could also refer to something “new”. The word “dimension” is “jigen” in Japanese, but it could also refer to the word “scale” or “level”. So another way to interpret the Dragon Ball Z 2015 movie tagline is “The Whole Universe Has Been Waiting. A New Level of Battle Begins.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

so the red hair ISNT from super saiyan god mode O-O

"Bandai Namco’s next Dragon Ball game includes a mysterious character first teased in Shonen Jump. New Dragon Ball Xenoverse screenshots show the fighter going Super Saiyan and talking to Yamcha. Yamcha apologizes that he’s not of use to the unknown character and offers the mystery man his ki energy. Players are given a choice to say yes or no here.

Bandai Namco Games still have not revealed who the character is or why he’s fighting other Dragon Ball characters like Android 18.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse is slated for release next year on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. For more information about the game check out our interview with Dimps."

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/07/21...AGd5kEDFOBF.99
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    advancements in godnessssssss

Quote Originally Posted by Meowington707 View Post
    New level.... super saiyan 4 or 5? I mean I know he said he didn't want to add any more but you never know! Toriyama with the master trolls.
    maybe instead of super saiyan he realizes that there is a real form above super saiyan like how he realized super saiyan 2 was the real form above that buff form trunks used.

like maybe it goes super saiyan -> super saiyan god mode -> divine saiyan or something.

i doubt he would just go super saiyan 1 and god mode all the time otherwise thats a boring movie. part of the excitement for battle of gods was the new form.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    New Dragon Ball Xenoverse screenshots show the fighter going Super Saiyan and talking to Yamcha. Yamcha apologizes that he’s not of use to the unknown character and offers the mystery man his ki energy.
    So Yamcha is suffering a serious case of yamcha even in this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is it with you guys and the need to have more and more transformations? o.O And he just looks Super Saiyan to me... because he is >_>

Here is the full press release those images are from though:

"As previously revealed by BANDAI NAMCO Games, a new character will join the cast of the upcoming DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE: the mysterious traveller!

An alert received recently states that this voyager can transform into a Super Saiyan. Several pictures taken corroborate this exclusive information! After all these years, have we finally found another survivor to Planet Vegeta’s destruction? This question remains unanswered …

Our reporters confirm that this enigmatic character have a strong link with the DRAGON BALL world as we know it. He seems to know Yamcha, Trunks and many other characters. Are this connection and his will to intervene in fights strong enough to alter the History as we know it?

Thanks to our reporters’ investigations; his identity might be uncovered on our next report… DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE: the FUTURE of DRAGON BALL promises to be exciting for fans!"
    Still looks like an alternative Gohan(or future) to me. Plus what power does Yamcha have that will enable the "stranger" to transform....... where did he get that power? and why the hell Yamcha, was nobody else left? I swear Chichi has got more power then Yamcha.

Blizzard you are awsome. I knew there was n good reason for me to buy WoD.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    Still looks like an alternative Gohan(or future) to me. Plus what power does Yamcha have that will enable the "stranger" to transform....... where did he get that power? and why the hell Yamcha, was nobody else left? I swear Chichi has got more power then Yamcha.

Blizzard you are awsome. I knew there was n good reason for me to buy WoD.
    To be fair, Yamcha was strong enough to fight the Saibamen, and he continued training after that point (even with King Kai). While he was most certainly the weakest of the humans, he still would've probably ended up with enough power to be beyond that of the Ginyu Squad (assuming he trained to fight the Androids and such like the others), which might translate to a pretty good boost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    To be fair, Yamcha was strong enough to fight the Saibamen, and he continued training after that point (even with King Kai). While he was most certainly the weakest of the humans, he still would've probably ended up with enough power to be beyond that of the Ginyu Squad (assuming he trained to fight the Androids and such like the others), which might translate to a pretty good boost.
    The strongest fighter of the Ginyu was about 150k if im not mistaken, so lets say he had 200k...... that is pretty weak boost especially for a SSJ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    So Yamcha is suffering a serious case of yamcha even in this game.
    Honestly though, when isn't Yamcha suffering from a severe case of Yamcha?

Captain Ginyu was about 120k

Yamcha defeating any Ginyu members in the anime was pure filler so as far as we know, he never got anywhere near that level. It's not like you ever saw him train (minus his 30 seconds in Vegeta's ship - K.O'd by gravity).

So god know what kind of power he could possibly absorb.
    The game is called "Xenoverse." A Xenoverse contains multiple metaverses, which in turn contain multiple multiverses, which have multiple universes. Given that, maybe the new guy takes the power from every Yamcha in said Xenoverse.

Which may actually turn out to be quite a bit, even if it's Yamcha.

What is it with you guys and the need to have more and more transformations? o.O
    isnt it kind of the bread and butter of dbz marketing? whether its super saiyan, acended, ss2, ss3, a fusion, super saiyan god, super saiyan 4.

fighting is fun and all but it gets a bit repetitive without that added oomph

- - - Updated - - -

movie preview