10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    DBZ multiverse has a new special up

It stars the Multiverse unique character Gast, a powerful Namekian. It also has a very unique art style.
    The art style is interesting, but it feels weird seeing DBZ in that style. Interesting, nonetheless.

Loved how quickly Gast one shot Cooler. He's like, the Trunks of Namek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

anybody else going to see battle of gods this tuesday?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    So glad i found this Thread

Bought my Ticket for battle of the gods coming out in theaters next week!

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Waste of money to be honestly, already have seen the subbed version twice.

Theater that's showing it in my state is like 30 miles away. Plus tickets and popcorn, and the drive back.

Zzz.. I'll wait for a DvD or something.
    its only 20 dollars where im at for 2 tickets.

for imax 3d and a nice dub that i dont have to read on a gigantic screen thats a good price
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd see it at least 3 times if it showed in cinemas in Bucharest xD but alas... we don't have that luck...

This was done before DBE was released.

Have they made any mention of the English version DVD/bluray release? I know it's being shown in theaters the next couple days, but I probably couldn't make it to any of those.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by QathaRyhna View Post
    So glad i found this Thread
    welcome to the dysfunctional family, I'm you dad now. You owe me a ton of fathers day gifts.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    welcome to the dysfunctional family, I'm you dad now. You owe me a ton of fathers day gifts.
    I'm still working on cleaning up Gilneas for you, Dad.

Please don't kick me out.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    I'm still working on cleaning up Gilneas for you, Dad.

Please don't kick me out.
    go to your room!

Wish Funimation wasn't total dicks and would let people outside of US to see these clips.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I'm not sure if I care for the amount of CGI-ish-ness I'm feeling in these new movies. >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it, I love the battle sequences with the 3d city, for me it looks very good :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Wish Funimation wasn't total dicks and would let people outside of US to see these clips.
    its not about being dicks. they legally cant show things to other reasons if they dont have the rights in that country, if they did someone who has the rights could sue them and say "hey give us a portion of the ad revenue from those videos blah blah blah"

however i dont know whether funimation owns the rights in most countries. if they do then yeah thats dickish.

ANYWAYS @_@

i just saw the movie, it was pretty good.

one complaint though, way to much silly stuff. silly stuff is fine in a tv show because you have like a kajillion episodes so silly stuff doesnt take up the whole thing but it felt like the good stuff and the fighting and the real drama only took up around 20% of the movie and the rest was spent on food jokes and dancing and parties and dumb side villains.

however since the movie is more of a build up for the future im okay with it as long as we either get a steady stream of movies or a new series which it seems like we will get with the new movie coming up.

also same complaint for the ending. it screamed of "this is setting up a new series/movie series" and it was a major cop out "oh were both out of steam? fine ill leave cya laterz oh yeah theres a shit ton of stronger dudes"

if you were a new fan of dbz and this was your first movie it would leave you very unsatisfied like "thats it" for fans it was great but i could easily see why some people would be unhappy with it.

as a setup though and as a continuation it was pretty good.

i was gonna give it 3 out of 5 but then the stuff with vegeta freaking out over bulma and then the fight near the end bumped it up to 4 out of 5.

- - - Updated - - -

also super saiyan god was very underwhelming it was hyped up as the next big thing and was in all the adverts but it ended up being just a couple seconds long and ended up just a bandaid to teach goku how to be stronger.

goku wasted like half the duration of the form just complaining about how he didnt like it instead of using it

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    its not about being dicks. they legally cant show things to other reasons if they dont have the rights in that country, if they did someone who has the rights could sue them and say "hey give us a portion of the ad revenue from those videos blah blah blah"

however i dont know whether funimation owns the rights in most countries. if they do then yeah thats dickish.

ANYWAYS @_@

i just saw the movie, it was pretty good.

one complaint though, way to much silly stuff. silly stuff is fine in a tv show because you have like a kajillion episodes so silly stuff doesnt take up the whole thing but it felt like the good stuff and the fighting and the real drama only took up around 20% of the movie and the rest was spent on food jokes and dancing and parties and dumb side villains.

however since the movie is more of a build up for the future im okay with it as long as we either get a steady stream of movies or a new series which it seems like we will get with the new movie coming up.

also same complaint for the ending. it screamed of "this is setting up a new series/movie series" and it was a major cop out "oh were both out of steam? fine ill leave cya laterz oh yeah theres a shit ton of stronger dudes"

if you were a new fan of dbz and this was your first movie it would leave you very unsatisfied like "thats it" for fans it was great but i could easily see why some people would be unhappy with it.

as a setup though and as a continuation it was pretty good.

i was gonna give it 3 out of 5 but then the stuff with vegeta freaking out over bulma and then the fight near the end bumped it up to 4 out of 5.

- - - Updated - - -

also super saiyan god was very underwhelming it was hyped up as the next big thing and was in all the adverts but it ended up being just a couple seconds long and ended up just a bandaid to teach goku how to be stronger.

goku wasted like half the duration of the form just complaining about how he didnt like it instead of using it
    Your edited post pretty much sums up DBZ, haha.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

http://m.wikihow.com/Calculate-Your-DBZ-Power-Level

CALCULATE UR POWER LEVEL
    I am a low rated athlete at 8.24

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh I'm average with a power level of 7.3
    Seems to me though if you are average height and a fat bastard your powerlevel will be huge haha

damn >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    we all know what that means in the DBZ universe

I could decimate you both no prob easily