10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Light with the death note would win because OP ability
    Goku, 17 and 18 could beat Light since he probably doesn't know their real names. 16 would also probably win since he isn't technically 'alive', being a full android instead of a cyborg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Goku, 17 and 18 could beat Light since he probably doesn't know their real names. 16 would also probably win since he isn't technically 'alive', being a full android instead of a cyborg.
    But what is a real name? Is it the name that you associate with your self or the first one given to you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Didnt the creator of Naruto say Madara was Nappa level?

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing with dbz is that power levels also affect immunities from what I have seen... so a being with a high enough power level could maybe become immune to the Death Note( or more like, see the Shinigami and kill it before he does his stuff ), same against stuff like genjutsu/mind control/wishing out of existence... if their power level is high enough shit stop working on them....

id like to see a kill la kill crossover with dbz
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    The thing with dbz is that power levels also affect immunities from what I have seen... so a being with a high enough power level could maybe become immune to the Death Note( or more like, see the Shinigami and kill it before he does his stuff ), same against stuff like genjutsu/mind control/wishing out of existence... if their power level is high enough shit stop working on them....
    We never really saw examples of that outside of Vegeta breaking mind control while Dabura really didnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Not really. Higher powerlevel just means higher physical strenght and endurance (which includes Ki -based techniques). Magic is demontrated in DB universe, and it is completely different thing. Sure, high powerlevel means that you can better take a Fireball to the face, but it doesn't make you immune to it.

Heck, Vegeta would've broken Babidi's control with his Saiyan -saga powerlevel. He is just that much of a prideful bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    guys, you know I didn't post it to start this "anyone from dbz can onehit anyone from xyz-universe" - shit
    you can't even compare them.

it's like comparing fruits with vegetables or meat.
    both are to eat but gives your body different vitamins/minerals and whatever

dbz fans should get rid of this behaviour

in no other anime/manga topics/forums, I'm a member of, the fans do this shit like in dbz

I konw :/
    but imo its still cool when someone does some crossovers when there's no official version of it
    Crossovers are only fun when their scales make sense.

10+ Year Old Account

Thanks a lot. I love dragon ball, I also love its related game Z Fighters.
    Last edited by Irisswan; 2015-06-29 at 07:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a3LdzgQ_460s.jpg
    I don't understand the one in the center. It's just a copy of the original...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    id like to see a kill la kill crossover with dbz
    Or a Hokuto no Ken crossover. Would be fun to see Vegeta dealing with being unable to hit his opponent (Musou Tensei).

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Youtube is a better format

revive this thread!

/senzubean

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the calm before the storm wait till 5th when the first EP airs and it will pick up :P Probably

What a waste to retell BoG and RoF :/

- - - Updated - - -

Place your bets.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    What a waste to retell BoG and RoF :/

- - - Updated - - -

Place your bets.
    Superman, because those potatoes think 2+2 = banana

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah it's a bit lame that they chose to retell BoG and RoF inside the series... but I guess not everyone will see the movies by the time the show airs...