10+ Year Old Account
    There's no way for Vegeta to not be revived in addition to all of the other Namekians unless they specifically wished for him not to be revived. Given that he allied with them in the fight against Frieza, it wouldn't have made sense for them to specifically exclude Vegeta from the wish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    There's no way for Vegeta to not be revived in addition to all of the other Namekians unless they specifically wished for him not to be revived. Given that he allied with them in the fight against Frieza, it wouldn't have made sense for them to specifically exclude Vegeta from the wish.
    maybe but they could've just left him on namek when it exploded, like take everyone but goku, freeza and vegeta to earth instead of just goku and freeza...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Well the Potara is multiplicative as far as the subs/dubs say, not sure in the manga though... whereas fusion dance is additive...

But afaik Mystic Gohan was stronger than SS3 Goku by far, and Super Buu, which wasn't much weaker, absorbed him making him as strong as the both of them combined. And Super Vegito toyed with Mystic Buu like Beerus toyed with SS3 Goku in Super/BoG... even worse because he was a candy for part of that fight xD

And going back to first point, this kinda proves that the potara fusion is more than just additive, maybe not entirely multiplicative but some other formula not just A+B... since Goku + Vegeta wouldn't be even as powerful as Mystic Buu... maybe it's more like (A + B)*X where X is a multiplier like the SS multipliers instead of A*B to make it full multiplicative, with dance fusion being A+B...

That's why I'm saying that a Vegito that went all out could probably hold his own against Beerus :-? but ofc it's all speculation. Maybe the fact that he doesn't have God Ki means he can't win at all even if he was technically stronger...
    Like I am saying though, I think its addition of max power, While Mystic Gohan is stronger than SS3 Goku, I doubt it was by that much. So Vegeta at max + Goku at max would be some where near mystic buu, and then we have the multiplication of the super saiyan boosts. I say this because it looks like Buu just adds power when he absorbs. So He added goten, Trunks, Piccolo, and Mystic Gohan to his own power. Also porta fusion is only better because it lacks the limits of regular fusion if I recall right.

Although I think
    Power lvl + Power lvl x 2, is the right formula. No real proof of it, but seems logical. This formula makes Vegito stronger than Super Buu. in base, but allows for super saiyan to be necessary to eradicate super buu.

I think Vegito at ss3 would stand a change against Beerus, but honestly. If He needed just 10% just to avoid a scratch from a full powered and enraged Vegeta, Hes stronger. Since that really does not indicate much. Frieza was much stronger than Goku on Namek until Goku reached SS, and even when out matched, Goku left a few bits of damage very earlyon while fighting Frieza. Also Beerus fighting at some higher percentage of power is breaking the universe.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2015-10-07 at 01:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Like I am saying though, I think its addition of max power, While Mystic Gohan is stronger than SS3 Goku, I doubt it was by that much. So Vegeta at max + Goku at max would be some where near mystic buu, and then we have the multiplication of the super saiyan boosts. I say this because it looks like Buu just adds power when he absorbs. So He added goten, Trunks, Piccolo, and Mystic Gohan to his own power. Also porta fusion is only better because it lacks the limits of regular fusion if I recall right.

Although I think
    Power lvl + Power lvl x 2, is the right formula. No real proof of it, but seems logical. This formula makes Vegito stronger than Super Buu. in base, but allows for super saiyan to be necessary to eradicate super buu.

I think Vegito at ss3 would stand a change against Beerus, but honestly. If He needed just 10% just to avoid a scratch from a full powered and enraged Vegeta, Hes stronger. Since that really does not indicate much. Frieza was much stronger than Goku on Namek until Goku reached SS, and even when out matched, Goku left a few bits of damage very earlyon while fighting Frieza. Also Beerus fighting at some higher percentage of power is breaking the universe.
    I dunno, maybe it's explained better in Kai(because better dubs/subs), but from the original Funi dub I got it that Mystic was completely in a league of it's own compared to SSJ3 Goku...

Also according to this list... but I would take it with a grain of salt, a huge one...

but if it's true Super Vegito is at 2500 Billion PL, that would make SS3 Vegito 10.000 Billion PL aka 10 Trillion PL, that's fucking insane in the membrane....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell View Post
    That list is horribly wrong. In Manga Goku an Vegeta comment Dabura is about Cell's level an that Gohan is a shade of his former self.

But he has Cell at 180k to Dabura's 900k... no
    erm no? he has perfect cell at 900mil before the cell games and at 920mil at the cell games... and super perfect at 1.3 bil. And it's at least semi-official that his power was indeed over 900mil according to one of the Daizenshuu, which are basically guide books released shortly after the manga ended.
    Last edited by Skorpionss; 2015-10-07 at 05:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    erm no? he has perfect cell at 920mil at the cell games... and super perfect at 1.3 bil
    Yeah that my bad. Just woken up looking at it I crossed several numbers. Awk
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

so... im assuming super will be almost half way over before we get any actual new content... so that 100 episode count is more like a shitty average 60 episode count...

what a fucking waste. super better get a season 2 so we can actually get some good stuff
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so... im assuming super will be almost half way over before we get any actual new content... so that 100 episode count is more like a shitty average 60 episode count...

what a fucking waste. super better get a season 2 so we can actually get some good stuff
    who knows, maybe the universe 6 saga will be 200 episodes long... they'll keep making new episodes for as long as merchandise sells the 100 episodes thing was nothing but a misinformed rumor... ofc it could also be 60 episodes and that's it if merchandise sales are shit...

For all the number talk on this page:

Deleted
    Also Beerus fighting at some higher percentage of power is breaking the universe.
    Buu and Vegito were breaking the laws of the universe. That's how they could escape the Hyperbolic Timechamber and that's how Vegito could still fight as a candy. The laws of the universe didn't apply to them anymore, that's how powerful they had become.

I'm pretty sure if a SS3 Vegito went full power his fighting power would break the universe as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Buu and Vegito were breaking the laws of the universe. That's how they could escape the Hyperbolic Timechamber and that's how Vegito could still fight as a candy. The laws of the universe didn't apply to them anymore, that's how powerful they had become.

I'm pretty sure if a SS3 Vegito went full power his fighting power would break the universe as well.
    they were able to break small bits of the universe. Gotanks was able to do that also. Or overcome magic, buu was fighting with magic, not physics. Thats why the candy was still able to fight.

Beerus and God Goku are breaking the Universe and they are not even at max power. (at least Beerus is not) And Whis is even stronger than that.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    so, resurrection leaked on torrents apparently, the english dub version.

it's up on eyeonanime

10+ Year Old Account
    I watched ROF finally and let me just say, I found it more enjoyable than BOG because of all the fan service... I mean Roshi!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I watched ROF finally and let me just say, I found it more enjoyable than BOG because of all the fan service... I mean Roshi!!!!!!!!!
    I know it was awesome seeing everyone fight, but I kinda missed the whimsical nature of BoG, with the jokes and the fun and everything...

Deleted
    LOL, Next week Super saiyan Hercule.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Only actual decent part of RoF for me was the fight between all the minions and Z fighters rather than Goku/Vegeta vs Freeza. The end was just shit.

Hardly a secret I'm not a major fan of the dub but I will give it one thing, Chris Ayres is kills it as Freeza. Shits all over Linda Young for a start lol He's comparable with Ryusei Nakao, imo.
    His vernacular an mannerism were phenomenal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Deleted
    It was quit funny that Yamcha didnt fight because he is too weak, but fucking Roshi still manned up and kicked some ass...

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to see Frieza training.... because it would be (in my mind and head canon) a rocky like montage