honestly, its pretty good!!!

is super saiyan pink a new form? O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks pretty sick

although my friend brought up the point that it can still have white hair, but a pink aura, which would also look sick AF

But it looks sick as is right noww.

2 more days before DBS ep 53. HYPES FOR ALL!

very good episode. there are some hints that Zamasu is in fact Goku Black but that isn't 100% confirmed.

I dunno. Zamasu seemed stronger than Black and Black didn't seem to have personally met Goku before either. Their Kis while similar, are also somewhat different.

I could see this being similar to the Kami-Piccolo situation. Zamasu harbours hatred towards humans ("humans" propably mean any non-god race in this context) but also wants to be a virtuous god. He starts to purge those evil thoughts from within him and they get out and materialize into Black, whose objective is fueled by Zamasu's hatred towards lesser being's stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    lol I literally just edited my post with the same idea xD

The thing about Zamasu not having met Goku before doesn't mean much, really, imo. I mean, Time Rings are a thing now so Black could be Goku or Zamasu or whoever from any point in the future from this episode.
    apparently, Zamasu and Gowasu will go thousands of years in to the future to check something.

10+ Year Old Account
    There seems to be an interesting translation with Humans.

According to Herms from Kanzenshuu (the guy who gets all the early info that we end up posting with translations), it seems to be being used to describe mortals in general.

The word is Ningen, which means human but can be used in the context as mortals (I assume sentient mortals.)

I will back this claim up with other translations, Goku is a Nin gen, but he is also described as a Saiya jin, and he can also be described as a Chikyū jin (earthling) as he lives on earth and would describe us here on the forums.

I hope when its dubbed they do not do the direct translation to human, but instead as mortal as it seems to be intended as mortal for that context, and in literature does get used to mean mortal. Human before the advent of modern astronomy was also a synonym for mortal. In ancient literature human = mortal as there was no other potential living being conceived of yet outside the gods (aliens I am referring to, the idea of aliens makes the translation seem far more literal than it should be). God will use the word human as derogatory against humans/mortals.

This will also explain why Black has destroyed other worlds according to Trunks and why he dislikes Saiyans too. Also it would be kinda weird if Zamasu only hated humans for the reasons he stated while ignoring.... well I dunno... saiyans, frieza's race.... literally almost every alien species.

to add. According to Geekdom101 (who frequently has Herms on his youtube channel) they seem to be pronouncing Zamasu in the same way they pronounce Trunksu... so it may be possible that Zamasu will be Zamas in English.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2016-07-31 at 04:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If he's a kaio it also explains why he goes around just destroying the life he finds inferior and not destroy the planets themselves

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    If he's a kaio it also explains why he goes around just destroying the life he finds inferior and not destroy the planets themselves
    Gotta love them loopholes.

- - - Updated - - -

plot twist

Zamasu grows to love the mortals and meets Mai who he falls in love with taking her away to the Uni 10 Kaio realm leaving Future Trunks forever alone, except for kid mai..... and the creepy continues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Black is definitely a version of Zamasu, whether the evil side splitting off, a future version of him using the time ring to go back in time, or a different' universe's Zamasu we don't know yet, but at this point there shouldn't be any doubt about him being at least involved with Black.

Deleted
    Zamasu Is Black but from the other timeline because in that timeline Goku is already dead so that Zamasu would never have fought Goku so all he had was is hatred from humans. I am guessing that the current Zamasu who isn't Black looses his darkness by being around Goku and learns to like humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Based on the translation I saw there is a lot of foreshadowing... like more than Dragon ball has ever used before

The intro has the Older of the two kais drinking Tea made by Zamasu, its very good tea, and as the older kai says, only one with a pure heart can make tea that good.

However

Later we hear conversations where its implied Zamasu lets his emotions get the better of him. He is a younger kai, more brash, so this is a very natural type of story. Very reminiscent of movies and other animes. Its however, important to remember that letting your emotions get the better of you is not the same as just having emotions. Supreme kai in uni 7 for example has shown various emotions as has the Elder Kai of uni 7. But neither of them let their emotions overcome their logic. (Unless you count Supreme kai not telling everyone of Kid Buu being the original form)

Zamasu then is about to do an attack against Goku in which the Older Kai then says, "STOP!" and Zamasu did seem angry. Meaning he has let his emotions get the better of him during in the past.

Next we see the end where Zamasu is brewing tea again, saying he will meet Goku again (with an angry look) and the tea gets weird dark stir and the tea darkens a bit. aka epic foreshadowing.

Basically this episode has done way more great writing than most of the entire series in terms of being a more complex plot.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2016-07-31 at 07:57 PM.

Yeah the rough translations don't help when it comes to figuring out if he's the same Zamasu or not. When Black sees Goku after coming through the portal, he says stuff like "so you're Son Goku" and "nice to meet you" as if he's never met him before (which if he's the same Zamasu, he shouldn't be saying as they would have already met from the most recent episode).

So, unless there's some kind of time-traveling nonsense relating to him stealing the ring and ending up in Trunk's universe (and him somehow forgetting about meeting Goku), it's safe to say they're 2 different Zamasu's. I'm going to assume they're going to use Black to help redeem Zamasu (he sees what blind hatred leads to AKA Black).

It's also worth mentioning that Black only has 1 earring whereas Zamasu has 2. His is also green (like Zamasu's mentor) rather than orange. Maybe he splits his hatred off (like Buu/Piccolo) and the earrings symbolize that? Not sure why the colors are different (unless he kills his master to steal the ring?).
    Last edited by Maconi; 2016-07-31 at 08:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "There are many mysteries here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    "There are many mysteries here."
    And I like it so far

this is likely one of the more complex plots dragon ball has had.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    And I like it so far

this is likely one of the more complex plots dragon ball has had.
    Indeed! I think the last time there was a big mystery like this was when they first found the 2nd time machine and people were wondering what the heck Cell was.

leaked image of black gokus final form

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    No Immitis No!!
    Well interesting episode. Love Beerus reaction to Uni10 kai comparing Goku to him, and then Goku comparing Zamasu to Beerus, that was hillarious.
    It was as if Goku was surprised when Zamasu countered his initial attack, I would have thought he would expect Zamasu to be able to counter it...
    O well now to wait for the next episode, gonna be a good one!!