10+ Year Old Account

rag while on legendary quest

so i have heard that while someone in the raid has their 250 essences and their p2 staff rag gets a new ability can anyone help me by tell me.

1. what is it?
    2. what does it do?
    3. how does it change the fight from the lock POV

TY!

makes it so the person on quest cant stand near others cause it does aoe damage

I'm not sure what the debuff is called, but it's basically a pulse that happens during the fight, that pulses for about 50 - 60 k damage (Don't quote me on this)

From a warlocks perspective, It's mostly going to be a pain in the ass for the molten seed phase. My only thoughts is run in with your raid for the seed explosion, then use your demon teleporter to teleport out of the raid to make sure the pulse doesn't destroy your raid.

I haven't experienced the debuff personally, our Warlock is going to be doing that part of the quest sometime in the next two lockouts.

GL!

If you get near people for too long, you deal damage and knockback whoever it is that's close to you.

What our Spriest that got our first Legendary did was just chill off in his own corner where noone else was allowed the entire fight. And then for seed phase, stack a bit behind where the rest of the raid was. Made it pretty simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

10+ Year Old Account
    and you are simply given the heart once you have killed him with this debuff? or does it like drop somewhere in the encounter?

Quote Originally Posted by hankypankie View Post
    and you are simply given the heart once you have killed him with this debuff? or does it like drop somewhere in the encounter?
    its in the middle of the lava pool rag comes from, so have a healer heal u as u go swim to get it. Maybe u can levitate over idk, didnt try it

I just never was in 8 yds of anyone and when it was time to stacked I sat outside of the grp a bit enough so I nvr was close enough to hit anyone. Rag will do the atk during all phases even on transitions when he is submerged underneath the lava