Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Monkey View Post
    What interaction were you expecting when you said "jesus christ guys", and "/facepalm"?

Complaining to the group won't automatically make them better players. You really think saying "jesus christ guys" and "/facepalm" is going to show players the supposed error of their ways?

All I saw from what you posted was everything that is wrong with the community today, your actions and the people you were grouped with.
    This.

The lack of communication people in this game have is astounding. Thus all the "WHY IS EVERYONE SO BAD" and "WHY DID I GET KICKED!?" threads like this, if you talk to people like Human beings rather than just being pissy and arrogant you may get a better response.

Or just keep getting kicked, whatever works for you

Quote Originally Posted by Rockmahparty View Post
    Naming and shaming aint allowed here. I´d edit the names out first.

Didn´t know they had to be slowed. I usualy pop a defensive CD (I'm tanking obviously)
    They don't have to be slowed. It depends on your groups dps. If they kill 1 add then you obviously get the slowed group of hawks slowly funneling out. If your groups dps is high OR they dps only the boss it could push into the phase where all the eggs are hatched. As long as the tank picks them all up they are fine. Usually I'll sit at the entry way and lay a consecration / holy wrath. If I'm on my hunter I lay freezing trap which also roots them.

There are many ways to handle fight. The group you happen to get are just not the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceria View Post
    This.

The lack of communication people in this game have is astounding. Thus all the "WHY IS EVERYONE SO BAD" and "WHY DID I GET KICKED!?" threads like this, if you talk to people like Human beings rather than just being pissy and arrogant you may get a better response.

The rule of thumb I usually go with is, first time they do low dps or make a mistake it's fine. Mistakes happen. If it starts to repeat itself you make a comment about it and ask what they are doing. If it continues after that just /votekick. Sometimes you get the people who want to argue and tell you that they are doing it perfectly (standing in fires because lust is going on, low dps, failed to keep an add CC'ed, etc). Those are the people that want to make you just fire right back at them.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2011-09-11 at 09:00 AM.

Ignore them and let them play with their lonely neuron .

He didn't say anything after the fight started , if you look at the log , and the one who died wasn't Woh (him) it was Zaiky ..... Wow if filled with scrubs nowadays , that's one of the reasons I quit (I lurk arount MMOchamp mainly because of the General-Offtopic forum).

---------- Post added 2011-09-11 at 09:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ceria View Post
    This.

..... did you actually look at the SS ?..... he only said "Jesus christ guys " where the fuck was the arrogance in that , and if you actually looked at the ss you would have seen that the OP wasn't arrogant at all , he tried to explain to the NOOBS what they were supposed to do at a boss that is 3 years old but they overreacted as all the scrubs instead of admitting that they didn't knew what to do .

10+ Year Old Account
    They Really need to get a life...