Deleted

Shogun 2 multiplayer commentary videos

Hello all. Im long time wow player, but excited atm about shogun 2. If you want to see some commentary videos about pvp in shogun 2 check my youtube channel.

< snipped >

Only 4 videos atm, but more are coming.
    If you enjoy the videos plz give thumbs up and subscribe.

- Twisted
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2011-09-26 at 02:48 PM.

Deleted
    Got my fifth video up now, so go check it out if interested: < snipped >

- Twisted

Deleted
    Shogun 2 is a wonderfull game ! i get my behind served to me on a dinner plate when i play online, but it's very entertaining + the single player campiagn is fun for all your micromanagement junkies!

haven't tried online multiplayer, dont think my pc would do well, but I'll take a look at your vids

Deleted
    You should try avatar conquest MikeBogina, theres some interesting features in there. (e.g leveling your general).Also if anyone has any questions about shogun 2 pvp or even pve, you can ask here or in my channel and ill try to answer the best i can.

< snipped >

- Twisted ( Heir's Spears )

Interesting intros and some nice music... you seem to know what you're doing in game aswell, looking forward to more videos.

Deleted
    Thanks m8, more coming when i get good footage from matches
    Last edited by mmoc2870134ca0; 2011-09-16 at 12:10 AM.

Deleted
    Got my sixth video up, go and check it out. No intro this time, vid was too long for that, but ill bring one next time showing my present army composition and how to use it on this one.

< snipped >
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2011-09-26 at 02:49 PM.

Deleted
    Seventh video on tube now. Shows one way to deal with the popular setup of loan swords + matchloks.

< snipped >

- Twisted
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2011-09-26 at 02:47 PM.