Majordomo Staghelm 25Hc

I got a few question on bosses cleave in scorpian mode

1. If i put a hunter with deterance infront of boss with a tank will the tank take 50% damage and hunter take no damage?
    2. Dose hunter pets take damage and decreass the % daage each pet takes and tank say 4 hunter pets+tank=20% damage to each
    3. Dose boss wite hit cleave all raid on hc?

this isent a question but can some of you post ur CD rotaion for cleaves plz
    Last edited by bofedy; 2011-09-11 at 04:19 PM.
    I Know My Spelling Is Bad so Live With it or dont and just die

Deleted
    Not sure about the first one, but i'd probably say that the damage will be shared anyway. IMO the cleave will share the damage but his attack will be deflected.

About the second one I think hunter's pet tanking was a metode which has been used a lot of time, but I'm pretty sure Blizzard hotfixed that a few weeks ago so it probably won't work.

hmm added a 3rd question
    I Know My Spelling Is Bad so Live With it or dont and just die

Deleted
    no cleaves on 25hm, profit!

Deleted
    Quite sure pets dont count on the cleaves, and it's does - not dose*

not sure on the first question but I'm quite sure that doesn't work and the tank will get 100%
    2, yep pets count
    3,not sure what you want to say, i guess you meant if the scythe is raidwide? then no only infront of him (don't know the range of it though)

juse use the no scorpion phase tactic stack up till he reach 70 energy then spread
    after 6 jumps stack again wait till he reach 70 energy then spread rinse and repeat for a kill

Ehm you shouldnt take the cleaves at all.

Deterrence, iceblock and bubble does not work on the cleave.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28