Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Firefighter SOLO'd... shit's insane.

Is it really a "solo?" He/she gets Gift of the Naaru cast on himself/herself at 9 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    that tyrande fanart is gorgeous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naaruminded View Post
    Is it really a "solo?" He/she gets Gift of the Naaru cast on himself/herself at 9 minutes.
    I suppose it's a good thing Mione is a draenei then huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Vuldinlol View Post
    firssttttttttttttttttt

Edit: I thought it was a Yogg+2 solo kill, *shrug*

Oh this is Mione. The Yogg+2 was a hunter.

Btw chaud, it's "herself", not "himself".
    Mione also has a video of doing +2.

Also there's videos floating around of Shadow Priests and Hunters soloing Malygos. Wish I was still playing and was good enough to do this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Why nerf DK's? We're doing badly in raiding as tanks, Unholy's DPS isn't that great, Frost is fine where it is now. If anything, they should leave the class alone and figure out a way to make Blood Tanks viable in raids.
    you haven't seen a good blood tank yet then. they are by no means doing bad at all, they are just harder to play then other 3. their mitigation is active, everyone elses is passive. blizz is making dks more faceroll in 4.3 to compensate for this. But our MT is a blood DK, and we're 6/7 heroic and he makes even the block tanks look bad. by far one of the best Dks i've seen. with flawless execution of class, blood can be considerbly OP. Now if you compare the average Dk that doesn't know how to play to the lol paladin that is sitting at 102.4% going "look at me i'm fully CTC and all i gotta do is stand here and put no effort into great mitigation" then you're gonna see a huge diff in surviability. But trust me when i say if the dk has a clue, he can make even a good paladin look bad.

Does that Malygos player have 241245 gold?

What does her gender matter rofl, either way she's better player than most so respects for that.

If I remember right she also beated my 2k solo thread on AJ as well and was first to post the clips.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephilia View Post
    Am i the only who finds it ironic that Malygos keeps blabbing on about "I will teach you mortals just how little you know about magic!", and then he's soloed by a lock..?
    Well... locks counter mages.. at least they did once.. in lore... I think!

10+ Year Old Account
    Malygos was soloed ages ago by Hunters. A hunter also soloed Two lights in the darkness. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...n-the-Darkness

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Malygos was soloed ages ago by Hunters. A hunter also soloed Two lights in the darkness. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...n-the-Darkness
    Hunters are one of the best solo classes in the game next to DK, so that's not exactly amazing in most cases.

Lol Mend pet

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BO3Hj_k18w Spriest soloing Malygos from back in April.

Deleted
    Malygos solo is very very very old, I know alot of people (including me) that solo'd it like 3 months ago. Don't get me wrong, but its a big shame that some dude gets the credit on this site.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Solo videos make me go zzz

I think the point is that it was a warlock soloing it. I'd like to see other videos of warlocks soloing it if you have some.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticalOS View Post
    you haven't seen a good blood tank yet then. they are by no means doing bad at all, they are just harder to play then other 3. their mitigation is active, everyone elses is passive. blizz is making dks more faceroll in 4.3 to compensate for this. But our MT is a blood DK, and we're 6/7 heroic and he makes even the block tanks look bad. by far one of the best Dks i've seen. with flawless execution of class, blood can be considerbly OP. Now if you compare the average Dk that doesn't know how to play to the lol paladin that is sitting at 102.4% going "look at me i'm fully CTC and all i gotta do is stand here and put no effort into great mitigation" then you're gonna see a huge diff in surviability. But trust me when i say if the dk has a clue, he can make even a good paladin look bad.
    I'd been wanting to try DK for a while now, but everyone kept telling me that Blood was terrible. Well, I finally leveled mine and started taking it somewhat seriously, and I'm finding that it is absolutely awesome to play. I used to think Warrior took more skill, and it actually probably did at one point, but Blood is so much fun to try perfecting. I imagine a very good Blood DK would easily outshine any other kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I think the point is that it was a warlock soloing it. I'd like to see other videos of warlocks soloing it if you have some.
    ^This.

Wow... just wow.

Oh yeah, please buff Demo, Blizzard. kthxbai
    Last edited by Melilithia; 2011-09-11 at 07:26 PM.
    My Main is Melithiria (90 Lock)

The Left-Hand Path is the brightest path I have ever walked upon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh. I wish I had the skill to do something like that
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh2UL...eature=related Yogg two lights in the darkness solo. Fucking crazy

inb4 nerf DKs and warlocks