Thread: Unusual classes

Deleted

Unusual classes

I'm making a WC3 mod that's all about classes you usually don't hear about/get to play as, or just classes that aren't very frequent in general. Here's some examples:

Monster Mage: Much like a Blue Mage from the Final Fantasy series. The Monster Mage's hero abilites is those that normal creeps use like War Stomp and Entagling Roots.

Trader: Can make business deals with enemies making them fight for you permanently (see: Charm) and can create tents as well as transport his fellow allies (he is the fastest class in the game).

Time Knight: Much like a rogue tank in WoW: Strong brute guy that is all about dodging enemy attacks and slowing them down as well as making allies faster.

I could use some more interesting classes, so if you have any ideas, post them here, and don't forget to say what role the class has and what defines it etc.

Something mesmer-like from guild wars comes to mind.

Sandwichmancer!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Illusionist, Mesmer, Chronomancer (Time Mage), or something like the Psionicist in Allods Online.
    Last edited by Relente; 2011-09-11 at 07:37 PM.

Entertainer from Star wars galaxies

Bard. Bardbarian.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

10+ Year Old Account
    prostitute

10+ Year Old Account
    I always liked playing around with a Sorceress unit. I called her "Flying Whore" and made her missile attack shoot children. I dunno, things like that entertain me.

ALSO: Geomancer.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    prostitute
    This made me LOL.