Red face [MMOs] Best Co-op MMO

Evening ladies and gents,

This may sound a really weird thing to ask but..... Can any of you recommend a good 2 player Free to play MMO which is relatively simple to play? I found with most games even thought its an "mmo" when out in the world you tend to kill things absurdly quickly on some of the games.

Reason? Well me and my GF are moving in together for the first time having been togehter since we were 16 - 5 years! (yay!) and she has finally come round to gaming. I have recently been trying out Forsaken World (a free mmo) but playing together is pointless as you 2-3 shot ever mob, even with aoe! She has never been much of a gamer and likes things to be straightforward (e.g. not much more complex than WoW).

Can anyone make any suggestions of a ~free~ mmo that she'd be able to pick up relatively quickly as we are going to be pretty short on money!

Thank you very much in advance

My Awesome Sig Made By Shyama - Thank You!

http://vindictus.nexon.net/

This is a VERY good co-op game. It's an action MMO that's basically a dungeon crawler. the tutorials are very good and make the control scheme very obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by noahjam326 View Post
    http://vindictus.nexon.net/

This is a VERY good co-op game. It's an action MMO that's basically a dungeon crawler. the tutorials are very good and make the control scheme very obvious.
    Another good example very similar to this is Dragon Nest. Also from Nexon.

When is Vindictus coming to EU??????????

I have waited long enough :S

Quote Originally Posted by kaelyor View Post
    When is Vindictus coming to EU??????????

I have waited long enough :S
    Cant find the link now but yesterday Gamespot were giving away free BETA Keys to anyone who liked them (via the vindictus link on their site) on facebook, BETA starts 15th Sept.
    Last edited by Slipper; 2011-09-11 at 08:59 PM.

My Awesome Sig Made By Shyama - Thank You!