Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I really like this, a lot of dubstep is way to "harsh" if I can describe it that way, very jarring and hard to listen to for me personally, but I do like some of the more mellow stuff like this. Amazing job, you should keep working at this stuff and shove it on youtube and promote it a bit if you don't already

Deleted
    Really not my type of music, but if you like it, stay at it.

Hi Lemonlust,

I like your track, but have two comments. First of all it clips a lot. You can even see it clipping on the waveform (like at 00:55). I know you want to give it "crunch", but when it clips it just sounds bad. Try turning everything down a bit or consider compressing the drums or the master track.

Second, the sample you chose for your snare is kind of boring tbh Just my opinion ofc, but for example between 01:50 to 02:40 the snare gets kind of same-y. You could try flangering it slowly, or a slight reverb with some automated parameters so that it changes a bit over time.

But anyway, good work m8, can't wait to hear more
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

10+ Year Old Account
    Good job, could use a bit more work, it has alot of potential though. Damn I feel like listening to Dubstep now!
    Putrefaction you've caused, No need for confession. Now you wish you had a god, To stop your demolition. Crushing the bones of the hundred folds, Swinging the judgement hammer. Man, woman, child no-one is safe The heads of the dead are the banner.

Oh damn, i actually missed the drop lol.

i like it, but its definitely not your normal dubstep.

Edit: or did you save the drop till 2:48ish? thats a VERY late drop lol

Deleted
    This is actually pretty good. Apart from actual oldschool dubstep, the newer vocal dubstep is what I prefer, or maybe some 'chillstep'. This definately has potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombikilla View Post
    Oh damn, i actually missed the drop lol.

i like it, but its definitely not your normal dubstep.

Edit: or did you save the drop till 2:48ish? thats a VERY late drop lol
    The first drop is around 0:54 but I agree, it's not really a drop, more like a... dropling. xD

The tracks could be separated better, at the moment it all sounds a bit muddy.

I am going to put my 2 cent's in,
    First it was softish from the start needs more wooble and bassier drums.
    Second needs moar filthily drops, like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE7w1mLlNTk
    But overall it was pretty good :P

Thats pretty sweet man, i love dubstep

Keep up the good work, ive bookmarked and will check back regulary

Imho, the echo/reverb on the drop is ruining it alot. Only thing you should use it on are vocals and the pads, rest should be uneffected.

The wobwob drop bass should be clear. Also, there is some clipping issues in the track. Latency? Too high dB?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonlust View Post
    Hey guys, I'm new to mmo. I'm a dubstep producer also doing some techno/trance stuff. I just wanted to show you guys some of the stuff I made and see if you guys like it :3

EDIT: This is the full version right here
    http://soundcloud.com/lemonlust/fly-...on-feat-kate-1

If you guys have any requests of songs you want me to remix or any theme or type of genre I'll make em :3

The rest of my music here and In my signature.
    http://soundcloud.com/lemonlust/
    Very nicely done! Sounds quite professional.

Downloading it, well done :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it Well done.

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWood View Post
    People still listen to dubstep?

Is the fad only just reaching America? That crap is dead and done over here.
    No, just no and trust me on that. Most clubs have some sort of Dubstep, Drum and Bass as well as House playing in the UK and I have been to ALOT of clubs

Good work, maybe little bit over the top with effects around the middle, too much sound going on should make it clearer imho...
    -K

Deleted
    The general idea is good, lacking some buttom and top or better mixing in general. It all just kinda falls together in a cloud of wubwub. I difinitely like the song it self, mixing it not the best though. Keep going though(Only listened to the linked song, not your "other music" so pardon me if I am putting fingers on stuff that is only due in this song due to the way you wanted it)

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWood View Post
    People still listen to dubstep?

Is the fad only just reaching America? That crap is dead and done over here.
    Dubstep is massive in the UK.. still

Deleted
    I like it, but i have to say, i don't like the last half of the 4th bar in the loop you used for the intro, I don't know if it's just me, but it sounds like it clashes.

Thanks for the comments and feedback guys. Still learning and developing

Deleted
    Dubstep is as big as ever, it's not dead.

As for the song OP made, it's shit.

You try music production and tell me about it