Deleted

Questions i need help with.

First of all i want to link my armory so peopel can see it. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Afani/advanced

I dinged Honored with FL today and i got my waist but i cant wear it i think since i will loose too much mastery. I will be below 15% mark even with some reforging and stuff just because i got a hit/mastery waist. But the improvement in intellect and such is quite nice between them 2 so i dont know what would be best to wear. And i hope someone can help me out with that.
    And that got me thinking. Do i got to low mastery just because i want to have the hastecap and since its 1993 for gnomes i have a hard time to get some decent mastery %.
    And that makes it a dilemma for me. Should i rather go the full mastery way?
    I tried to simcraft it and tbh. It was just a 40 dps boost for me.

I hope someone can help me out with this otherwise i am stuck in this dilemma.

378 int belt outweighs 359 - doesn't really matter about the secondary stats at that point.

Since you have moonwell chalice, you really want to focus on getting enough haste to get 2minute meta cooldowns on average - rather than caring about the corruption haste point.

You have quite a bit of haste for demo. Reforge some of that. Should more than make up for the lack of mastery on the belt.

Deleted
    Hey there aumi,

you need to stop thinking too much about secondary stats like mastery and haste in cataclysm. Blizzard made Intellect superior which means the odds you will loose dps by upgrading items with worse itemization is = 0. We are just so lucky, that blizzard gives us a nightmare to figure out what shitty stats to get on our gear, that makes close to no diffrence.

If you play demo think of it like this, get as high fucking intellect as you can. Then reach the hit cap as much as possible, and then just aim for the small haste cap, at 157x. (It's so easy to obtain its pointless not to reach) and rest you pump into mastery as much as you can.

A good thumb rule in firelands is, regardless how shit the item looks, if you gain spell power / intellect, you are more then likely to have a dps upgrade from 359 gear.

I can assure you, if you drop your soft haste cap, go up to 17% hit and go for as much intellect as possible with rest into mastery, you will see a dps gain on paper.

Deleted
    What is this obsession people have with haste caps? Haste caps are hardly relevant unless you're destro. Yes you get an extra tick but the DPS increase is minimal.

As far as stats go: Int > Hit (to cap) > Mastery > Haste > Crit. Int is more than twice as good as the other stats and 359 --> 378 gives such an Int boost that it's guaranteed to be better, regardless of secondary stats.

Also fix your reforges, worst stat should get reforged rather than good stats. You have some pieces with haste/mastery and you reforged the mastery into hit = not good.

Deleted
    I know i had loads of mastery but i was trying to reach the 1993 hastecap for extra dot tick on corruption. But i guess i can scrap that and just put all the shit into mastery. And i know i had reforged some mastery to hit but i tried to hit some close to the hitcap :/
    I am going to wear the 378 belt and reforge some haste and stuff now to see if i can get any more pewpew.