Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
I keep telling people the workaround: there are actually four Pandaren clans (out of the most prominent ones, anyway). One is more feral and savage, but honorable, and they choose to join the Horde in their end quests. They look like the classical Pandaren we know. Another is more organised and lawful, and they join the Alliance. They look like red pandas. Another clan remains neutral. The last one, looking the most bestial, becomes hostile to "intruders" and wants to throw them out of Pandaria.
See i like this idea. I really do. I wish that people would listen to it rather than ignoring it and going "LALAL I CANT HERE YOU!"

(Not meant to sound offensive) You're not the only one to post it and I'm just amazed that everyone is so ignorant and ignores it. Well maybe they're not ignorant and just "playing dumb" so to speak.

---------- Post added 2011-09-13 at 04:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Powell View Post
Just because there is "pandaren" in the name, doesn't mean they will be a playable race. They could just as much be just about the story, like Burning Crusade, didnt make demon races or factions available.
Right but the post (s)he was responding too was saying they dont believe MoP will be the next Xpack.