Deleted

holy pvp

is fucking fun!

=)

Holy priest? Eww...

Deleted
    you love it really

Deleted
    I prefer rocking in pvp as holy. Especially as 9/10 people dont attack the lightwell. (aversion to clicking it spreads far an wide it seems!)

You can't target lightwell and it has enough health not to die to random AoEs

but yeah as long as you are careful to not let your chakra get purged when using the stun you can manage in RBGs and 2s just fine, in fact I saw a decent demo/holy team yesterday that gave us a run for our money with CC chains. Was quite confusing to start the match.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
    You can't target lightwell and it has enough health not to die to random AoEs
    Yes you can target it, and see exactly how much health it has as well as the number of charges left. I have a focus macro for it, so I can see what's left and how alive it is without targeting it. You'd be surprised how many melee don't realize it is up unless they see it in their target of target.

And yes, holy in PvP is very lulz. Especially in BGs due to mobility BnS offers.
    Is an enemy mage being extra annoying to your warrior? Cleanse/bubble him.
    Is the melee pain train up your ass? Bubble and run
    Poisons an issue? Abolish yourself
    Are you getting a lot of interrupts? Stick to your instants (PoM/Renew/Serenity/SoL procs/CoH/HN/PWS)

And EoL mastery keeps Nectrotic Strike from being a PITA.

but yeah as long as you are careful to not let your chakra get purged when using the stun you can manage in RBGs and 2s just fine, in fact I saw a decent demo/holy team yesterday that gave us a run for our money with CC chains. Was quite confusing to start the match.
    In my 3s, if I dont get a lot of pressure I offensively CC with a combination of Chastise, Psychic Scream, and Mind Control.
    Locks especially hate me.
    Last edited by Themos; 2011-09-12 at 04:05 PM.