Thread: [TV] Entourage

[TV] Entourage

Well tonight is the last episode. I thought I'd make this thread to look back on and discuss the good memories this show has given us.

What are your thoughts on this season?
    What is your favorite Entourage moment?

In my opinion this season is pretty dark but still very entertaining. I still wish it was like the old seasons where it was just the guys doing crazy things every episode. This season is just deep and sometimes depressing but I still love it.

My favorite moment has to be the shroom episode or the first episode I ever watched when Aquaman premiered and the guys go to a high school party then find out it beat spiderman.

Good times.
    Last edited by Prepped; 2011-09-12 at 01:44 AM.

I have yet to see this season, but I love the show. Best moment is either shrooming at Joshua tree, or the prank war between Ari Gold and Adam Davies
    Metal Crusader

Just finished watching the season finale. Like always, too damn short, but i wasn't expecting that little teaser after the credits. Definitely setting up a feature film I think

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like this season very much, its the weakest so far, too many problems for all the characters, still dont understand why the hell they made Vince an addict, i didnt tune in to see a drama! It was so much better when it was more lightheaded, all about the woman and partys :P
    Ill still watch the finnale and yeah hope they make a good funny film.
    “The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church”

-Ferdinand Magellan (1480 – 1521)

havent had the opportunity to see it yet (in iraq), but the series is stellar. The comedy between Ari-Lloyd and Vinny/E/Turtle/Drama is golden.
    Gladiator Underbyte

*SPOILERS*

Really liked the end, for once a TV Show had a happy ending! Really looking forward to movie.

If anyone could tell me what was the song which was played during the end credits?

Honestly I thought the first few seasons were amazing. The newer seasons just got bland and stale. I still watched them but I did not enjoy them as much as the first few. This is my last tv series I will ever watch though since I have migrated to anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinco View Post
    *SPOILERS*

Really liked the end, for once a TV Show had a happy ending! Really looking forward to movie.

If anyone could tell me what was the song which was played during the end credits?
    Led Zeppelin - Going to California

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Honestly I thought the first few seasons were amazing. The newer seasons just got bland and stale. I still watched them but I did not enjoy them as much as the first few. This is my last tv series I will ever watch though since I have migrated to anime.
    It's sad what you waste life on Anime.

The end as a good cliffhanger for the movies that are coming.

Deleted
    I just started watching it (s3 atm) and I fucking love it. Every episode is better than the last one. Cant wait to see the last season.

Easily one of the best series I've watched. THis seasonw as kinda meh for me, but the sumtotal of this program was A+.
    I remember it all too well

Deleted
    I really need this Movie happening

Quote Originally Posted by z00t View Post
    It's sad what you waste life on Anime.

The end as a good cliffhanger for the movies that are coming.
    Not really I can't stand the horrible acting that plagues modern TV. Why is me watching anime wasting my life? I choose to watch it rather than T.V. Hell I don't even play games much except for WoW 2 nights a week. Just because I do a lot of something I enjoy doesn't mean I am wasting my life.

Just watched the last episode and i loved it. I had water in my eyes for the whole second half. For me the ending is a close second behind the awesome Scrubs finale (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiJGk3Rzbvs).

15+ Year Old Account
    Season was...ok, but I understand it's all because it was the last season. That after credits speech was, legendary though. Makes me want to go back and start from the beginning. Can't really place my finger on a favorite episode though.

One of the best ever TV shows I have watched

Great show Loved it since the begining. Last episode was meh though kinda let down left with to many cliffhangers and my desire for a movie is just even stronger now.