Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    i was think of coming back to wow but then i saw

    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.
    I love you
    I was a Death's Demise.
    F all you hand out baby snatchers.

  3. #3
    Herald of the Titans Desaris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Tempest Keep
    Posts
    2,807
    thanks for sharing?

    They do not die; they do not live. They are outside the cycle. Your gods are not your gods, outsider.

  4. #4
    Herald of the Titans Amry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Cyberjaya
    Posts
    2,662
    I can relate to OP. I was about to play Rift, but their stupid animated ad is so complex it crashed my computer, wiped my hard drive and burned my house to the ground. So definitely not playing that game.

    Less parody version: I agree with the OP that the ad is bad. I take one look and /facepalm at how embarassing it is. But I guess if Blizzard doesn't mind poking fun at itself, why should I care?
    "Oh yay! Happy little deer!
    Now they can grow up and have ADVENTURES.
    You're swell. "

    - Mylune
    (aww... she said I'm swell <3 )

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuldinlol View Post
    I was thinking of coming back to WoW as well, but then I saw a picture of myself 6 months ago and how chubby I was back when I used to play 10 hours a day on this game. Never letting that happen again.
    WoW didn't make you fat.

    Your lack of self-control did.
    Stormrage US Aetra Jaese Tolai

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    WoW didn't make you fat.

    Your lack of self-control did.
    This.

    Also OP tell someone who cares? WoW is immortal! how can you kill that which has no life?

  7. #7
    Fluffy Kitten Callei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground
    Posts
    10,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Amry View Post
    I can relate to OP. I was about to play Rift, but their stupid animated ad is so complex it crashed my computer, wiped my hard drive and burned my house to the ground. So definitely not playing that game.

    Less parody version: I agree with the OP that the ad is bad. I take one look and /facepalm at how embarassing it is. But I guess if Blizzard doesn't mind poking fun at itself, why should I care?
    Honestly, I got a good chuckle at that shot they took at themselves with that commercial.

    ---------- Post added 2011-09-11 at 11:15 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeFiend666 View Post
    This.

    Also OP tell someone who cares? WoW is immortal! how can you kill that which has no life?
    Positive Energy spells.

    Awesome sig by Elyaan is awesome.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Amry View Post
    I can relate to OP. I was about to play Rift, but their stupid animated ad is so complex it crashed my computer, wiped my hard drive and burned my house to the ground. So definitely not playing that game.

    Less parody version: I agree with the OP that the ad is bad. I take one look and /facepalm at how embarassing it is. But I guess if Blizzard doesn't mind poking fun at itself, why should I care?
    Lol'd hard

    OT: I haven't saw this ad yet, really that bad?

    ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

  9. #9
    Scarab Lord ViridianWRA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    4,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Lol'd hard

    OT: I haven't saw this ad yet, really that bad?
    Agreed. Want to see, but I have adblock (I LOVE CHROME!) and am too lazy to shut it off. Screenies, anybody?

  10. #10
    Herald of the Titans Amry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Cyberjaya
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Lol'd hard

    OT: I haven't saw this ad yet, really that bad?
    Well, think of it along the same lines as MLP.

    Except instead of ponies, you have a goblin dancing.
    "Oh yay! Happy little deer!
    Now they can grow up and have ADVENTURES.
    You're swell. "

    - Mylune
    (aww... she said I'm swell <3 )

  11. #11
    The Patient edlike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by Amry View Post
    Well, think of it along the same lines as MLP.

    Except instead of ponies, you have a goblin dancing.
    is it on YT? tried searching

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuldinlol View Post
    I was thinking of coming back to WoW as well, but then I saw a picture of myself 6 months ago and how chubby I was back when I used to play 10 hours a day on this game. Never letting that happen again.
    Retard logic at it's finest.
    War is peace Freedom is slavery Ignorance is strength

  13. #13
    Good, goooooooooooooooood. Thanks for sharing and such.

  14. #14
    Old God Grizzly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kenosha, Wisconsin
    Posts
    10,210
    Quote Originally Posted by archangelz View Post
    Retard logic at it's finest.
    Uh, what? He said in a later post that it was his fault for not having the self control and that he knows to stay away because he might fall down that path again. How is that dumb?

  15. #15
    I have to see this ad. Seriously, is it really worse than every single MMO OTHER than WoW having to entice gamers with pictures of hot video game women in various types of slutty clothing?
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

  16. #16
    Epic! Peyj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    1,656
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWerebison View Post
    I have to see this ad. Seriously, is it really worse than every single MMO OTHER than WoW having to entice gamers with pictures of hot video game women in various types of slutty clothing?
    Oh yea. Those ads are incredibly bad, lol.

  17. #17
    Anyone got a link to this ad? I wanna see it

  18. #18
    Herald of the Titans Amry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Cyberjaya
    Posts
    2,662
    Try visiting www.cracked.com.

    Basically, to describe it, the ad has the words "World of Warcraft" zooming towards you at the top half, and a dancing goblin at the bottom one. At the end of the animation, an Orc pops up from the bottom border holding a placard that says "play free* now".
    "Oh yay! Happy little deer!
    Now they can grow up and have ADVENTURES.
    You're swell. "

    - Mylune
    (aww... she said I'm swell <3 )

  19. #19
    Warchief Byniri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    East Lansing, Michigan.
    Posts
    2,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Amry View Post
    I can relate to OP. I was about to play Rift, but their stupid animated ad is so complex it crashed my computer, wiped my hard drive and burned my house to the ground. So definitely not playing that game.

    +5 internets

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpeg View Post
    Anyone got a link to this ad? I wanna see it
    This man speaks true.
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •